Miss Me Braided-Trim Denim Shorts uploaded by Jasmine G.Miss Me Braided-Trim Denim Shorts uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY MISS ME

Samantha t.
Florence
I love miss me jeans! I was never the one who bought expensive cloths but on day I decided to just try on a pair of miss me jeans. I fell in love as soon as I tried a pair on. They fit so well and they are so comfortable. They look so good on. Now I think they are worth every penny.
Moriah K.
Chandler , AZ
Miss me jeans are AMAZING and worth every penny! They fit amazing and they are super comfortable! I own so many pairs boot cut and skinny’s and I love them all! They are pricey but in my opinion they are worth every penny and they last a long time as well!
MariaJose C.
I love these the quality of the jeans are amazing they fit perfect and are so comfy the price is a little high but worth it I would recommend it and keep buying them for myself and my daughter
Jasmine G.
I love miss me jeans! They are one of my favorite brands of denim! I have a lot of pairs and they last forever! They are trendy and comfortable! The price is a bit high but if you have never tried a pair you will fall in love! Here is a pair of mine pictured they are amazing!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Although this brand is a bit on the spendy side, the quality makes up for it. The first time I bought a pair of Miss Me Jeans was from goodwill, no shame!, they lasted lasted me about 3 years. They were used too! I eventually bought brand new pairs, and I still can't get over the quality. They also have adorable designs. I love how flattering they are to my butt. I will always recommend!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This brand makes amazing long lasting jeans they are pricey but it's an investment they will last you forever plus when it's time to sale them you can usually get half your money back and I just invest into my next pair I always get ours from buckle
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
Great jeans although they are a little pricey. Love the way they look. My favorite are the bootcut ones. They last for a long time and they are thick jeans made of good material and of course good bling. Only four stars because they are pretty expensive.
ana G.
Canby, OR
I'm in love with my miss me jeans they're so flattering and built to last, that explains the price but I wouldn't mind paying that much for a nice pair of jeans
Hannah N.
bloomfield , MO
i love how they have high waisted shorts. but the shorts seem to run a tad smaller than the jeans. i love the colors of them. they arent just one solid color.
Amy b.
Houston, MO
I love theese shorts very stylish and fit perfect i wear this brand of jeans as well they hug your curves and make curvy women look great