Miss Me Braided-Trim Denim Shorts uploaded by Jasmine G.Miss Me Braided-Trim Denim Shorts uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY MISS ME

Moriah K.
Helena , MT
Miss me jeans are AMAZING and worth every penny! They fit amazing and they are super comfortable! I own so many pairs boot cut and skinny’s and I love them all! They are pricey but in my opinion they are worth every penny and they last a long time as well!
Jasmine G.
I love miss me jeans! They are one of my favorite brands of denim! I have a lot of pairs and they last forever! They are trendy and comfortable! The price is a bit high but if you have never tried a pair you will fall in love! Here is a pair of mine pictured they are amazing!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Although this brand is a bit on the spendy side, the quality makes up for it. The first time I bought a pair of Miss Me Jeans was from goodwill, no shame!, they lasted lasted me about 3 years. They were used too! I eventually bought brand new pairs, and I still can't get over the quality. They also have adorable designs. I love how flattering they are to my butt. I will always recommend!
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
Great jeans although they are a little pricey. Love the way they look. My favorite are the bootcut ones. They last for a long time and they are thick jeans made of good material and of course good bling. Only four stars because they are pretty expensive.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This brand makes amazing long lasting jeans they are pricey but it's an investment they will last you forever plus when it's time to sale them you can usually get half your money back and I just invest into my next pair I always get ours from buckle
Ana G.
Canby, OR
I'm in love with my miss me jeans they're so flattering and built to last, that explains the price but I wouldn't mind paying that much for a nice pair of jeans
kelli r.
I absolutely love my miss me jeans!! They fit comfortably and they r durable!! Yes the price it very high but totally worth it!!
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love miss me shorts and miss me brand clothing its great brand of clothing a little pricey but well worth it!!
Stefanie B.
I think these are honestly over rated! Over priced too! I buy a similar jean for half the price
Karla G.
Merced, CA
Amazing quality jeans,a little pricey but the quality of the jeans are amazing.