BY LOMANI

Floral, green, fruity. Miss Lomani is a bright, modern scent given the top notes of fresh fruit : apple, blackcurrant and pineapple. The freesia gently leads into a floral rose and jasmine heart, with the sweet, full apricot and transparent water flower. The middle notes develop into a voluptuous base, with a hint of raspberry wrapped in musk and cedar amber. Key Notes: Top notes : apple, blackcurrant, pineapple, freesia. Middle notes : apricot, rose, water flower, jasmine. Base notes : amber, musk, raspberry, cedar. see more...

Buy on Walmart
jazmin r.
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
I love it ๐Ÿ’–I love it ๐Ÿ’–I love it ๐Ÿ’–I love it ๐Ÿ’–I love it ๐Ÿ’–I love it ๐Ÿ’–I love it ๐Ÿ’–I love it ๐Ÿ’–I love it ๐Ÿ’–
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
I truly recommend. Have a sweet smell and delicate. Makes you feel younger.
zeel z.
zeel z.
Mumbai
Amazing product. I just love it. It smells heavenly. A bit heavy on pockets but worth buying. It's also a long lasting. Highly recommended.
Thaรญs P.
Thaรญs P.
Santa Luzia
Kakkakk akkaka kakakka kakakak kakakak jakaja kakakak kakakak akamakka akkakaka kakakaka kakakak makakaka akakkajaka
Elsy C.
Elsy C.
Guadalajara Mรฉxico
Mi hermana lo tiene y huele fantรกstico!!
La verdad lo voy a comprar ya que huele delicioso