BY LOMANI

Floral, green, fruity. Miss Lomani is a bright, modern scent given the top notes of fresh fruit : apple, blackcurrant and pineapple. The freesia gently leads into a floral rose and jasmine heart, with the sweet, full apricot and transparent water flower. The middle notes develop into a voluptuous base, with a hint of raspberry wrapped in musk and cedar amber. Key Notes: Top notes : apple, blackcurrant, pineapple, freesia. Middle notes : apricot, rose, water flower, jasmine. Base notes : amber, musk, raspberry, cedar. see more...

jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
I love it 💖I love it 💖I love it 💖I love it 💖I love it 💖I love it 💖I love it 💖I love it 💖I love it 💖
Carmen M.
I truly recommend. Have a sweet smell and delicate. Makes you feel younger.
zeel z.
Mumbai
Amazing product. I just love it. It smells heavenly. A bit heavy on pockets but worth buying. It's also a long lasting. Highly recommended.
Thaís P.
Santa Luzia
Kakkakk akkaka kakakka kakakak kakakak jakaja kakakak kakakak akamakka akkakaka kakakaka kakakak makakaka akakkajaka
Elsy C.
Guadalajara México
Mi hermana lo tiene y huele fantástico!!
La verdad lo voy a comprar ya que huele delicioso
lasts 24 hours?