Miss Jessie's Unscented Curly Pudding uploaded by Moonyalondon H.

BY MISS JESSIE'S

Perfect for you curlies who want amazing Curly Pudding performance without the added scent or color. The world famous Curly Pudding is a "smooth operator" that transforms shrunken kinks to super shiny stretched out curls. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love this product. I rave about this tommy friends. Showed this product to my friends and they like it to! It’s is easy to use and apply… This was not my first time buying this product but I still am a repeat buyer and would buy again. Great buy
Tammy M.
I saw a lot of reviews and raves over this product, so I decided to try it being I have curly natural hair; well my results weren’t any different from using my old products. The result was nice, but not great.
Janie A.
I had the opportunity to try this out as a sample and absolutely loved it. It managed my curls perfectly and helped them to be super soft and bouncy!
Christele P.
I've used this in the past. It's decent. But it's not that effective for my hair. It is a staple for many curlhair girls but not me
Chellsie V.
My favorite. Curly pudding brand. Works great. Doesn't make your hair greasy a d you get soft curls. Smells great too.