Miss Jessie's Unscented Curly Pudding uploaded by Moonyalondon H.

BY MISS JESSIE'S

Perfect for you curlies who want amazing Curly Pudding performance without the added scent or color. The world famous Curly Pudding is a "smooth operator" that transforms shrunken kinks to super shiny stretched out curls. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly S.
Love love love.

Like heaven on my dry, super curly, slightly kinky hair.

No residue - only super soft, super defined, super curly curls. You don’t need a lot either. This stuff is amazing.

It is a little pricey but so is the hair salon.
natasha H.
Jacksonville, FL
I received a sample in a target beauty box and I was impressed I used it on my daughter hair and her curls were luscious for days .i purchased the full size and don’t regret it .the price is affordable and the quality and value is superb.i definitely recommend it!
Whitney S.
I love all miss Jessie’s products and i always recommend to anyone i know with curly hair. We used to use these products in a salon i worked at on 5th avenue. The products kept curls in tact and never frizzy. They smell good and do what they claim to do
Jantenee C.
Menifee, CA
I have really short hair and my curls love the curly pudding it's good for a quick you know wash and go and put on the curly pudding and let the curls do what need to do and it smells amazing I love it a little pricey but I love it
Tammy M.
I saw a lot of reviews and raves over this product, so I decided to try it being I have curly natural hair; well my results weren’t any different from using my old products. The result was nice, but not great.
Janie A.
I had the opportunity to try this out as a sample and absolutely loved it. It managed my curls perfectly and helped them to be super soft and bouncy!
Julia G.
This stuff is magic! You can apply it the first day and then just rewet your hair the following day! Great time saver and worth the money for sure!
Christele P.
I've used this in the past. It's decent. But it's not that effective for my hair. It is a staple for many curlhair girls but not me
Chellsie V.
My favorite. Curly pudding brand. Works great. Doesn't make your hair greasy a d you get soft curls. Smells great too.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
Great product for natural girls. I love the way this product smells and what it does for my hair.