BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss jessie s understands. You are not quite ready for the big chop because you want to keep the length of your relaxed hair, but you are ready to go natural. The most bewitching challenge for transitioning from relaxed to natural hair is managing and styling these two very different textures at the same time. What you need is miss jessie s transitioner s magic! This innovative and phthalate-free hair elixir will moisturize your new natural growth, revive and coat your relaxed hair as well fight frizz and prevent curl shrinkage. Why does it work? Transitioner s magic is a unique potion that acts as a... see more...

• I recently purchased this product, but I wanted to know if you ca...1 Answers
Catherine W.
Miss Jessie's Transitioner's Magic was the first product I tried from the brand and I loved it. It doesn't have a strong scent, doesn't weigh the hair down too much but does help create nice curls on transitioning hair. When transitioning, you are dealing with the natural curl pattern and the straighter hair, this helps blends the two textures.
Destinee R.
New Orleans , LA
I love this product! They where giving it away at my school so I got one to try. It works great on my 3a hair would totally buy
N. M.
Nice feel and texture! Doesn't feel heavy on the hair and has a good sent to it. I recommend trying it
Milendra B.
At first the my hair and this Styler did not show great results. My hair would have more frizz. However after the fourth try I was enjoying it. I did not have to use as much gel with this product. The smell is great though so just be cautious of your hair adapting to the product.
Kelly D.
This product was not made for me. I have medium length thin and very fine hair...HOWEVER, I was sent a tube from a friend so I thought why not give it a try anyway ( on a day I was staying home). I simply took about a dime sized squirt and worked it through my hair and let it air dry. Hello, magic!. This performed fantastic and very much reminds me of perfect hair days 5 in 1 styling cream by In Living Proof. My hair has body(!!!) Shine, isn't the least bit weighed down and even my normal fine flyaways seem to be behaving. Thank goodness I have a massive tube and only use the tiniest amount, it will last me forever!!
Sarah C.
Although I've not used this for long, its been a positive outcome so far. It's difficult for me to find hair products that does not smell strong. This has a mild smell, and is a good styling cream.
Teja D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Miss Jessie's and their traditional is magic because it keeps my hair from freezing when it's a natural form it's great for styling curls or just a quick touchup.I would definitely buy it again!
Samani H.
I recently purchased this product, but I wanted to know if you can do Bantu Knots with this hair creme? Or if you know of any other products for relaxed-straight thick hair, it would help!