BY MISS JESSIE'S

Want long curly hair? Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback treatment is an essential curly hair care treatment for growing out naturally curly, kinky, and wavy hair. Healthy growth and length is what most curlies covet. Miss Jessie's can assist you in this process. An elongated curl has more bounce, is more manageable, and is less prone to frizz. Be super sweet to your curls* Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback treatment is a decadent softening treatment which ensures that your curls reach long luxurious length. This rich treatment full of Shea butter and centella extract is a growth stimulant that promotes long healthy curls. Your hair is going to love you for this! see more...

• Is this a deep conditioner?1 Answers
  • Does it hydrate your hair ? Are there any other good prod...1 Answers
Renata F.
Dayton, OH
I love love love all of miss Jessie's hair care products! As a mixed person my hair texture is often not included in hair products for everyday use but you can with miss Jessie's with out dirty buildup
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Review for: Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback Treatment more...
I am in love with all of miss Jessie’s products. I was given a sample to try about 7/8 years ago to try before this product was sold on shelves. Each product does exactly what it’s supposed to do. A little on the pricey side but worth it. Leaves your hair feeling healthy.
Apheshia W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far the best thing for hair care. I used to have to wash my hair every other day and would end up with very frizzy hair. after I started using Miss Jessie's I wash my hair every 5 days. I can now be outside on a very hot day and my head will not smell of sweat or anything. I have long, thick & wavy hair and this product works really good for me. I have tried to look for another less expensive product but nothing works like this. also, my husband suffers from some kind of dermatitis and after trying many medicated shampoo's and oils for over a year with no relief, this product alleviated his itchy scalp.
Karli W.
Columbia, SC
I LOVE this deep conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft. I use it every other week to deep condition and it makes detangling so easy. It's expensive, but well packaged and I'm super satisfied with this product.
Diedra H.
So I try to love miss Jessie's but hey products are expensive even in target. This conditioner was okay I get the same results from a cheaper conditioner. And her ingredients are the same for the ones she sell on her website and store to the stuff sold at a target.
maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
UMM ITS OK. DIDNT SEE WHAT IT DID TO MY HAIR BUT MAKE IT SMELL GOOD. IT SUPPOSE TO BE A CURL TREATMENT TO MAKE YOUR CURLS POP. I DIDNT SEE THAT VERY MUCH WITH THIS PRODUCT AND I FOLLOWED WHAT IT SAYS TO DO
Sara P.
So moisturizing!!! The smell is so intoxicating! It's almost like a sweet candy scent. I love this hair treatment cream. I use it to deep condition my hair.
Valerie J.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this smells great and leaves my hair super soft I have wavy/curly hair more on the wavy side but this made my curls bounce and I loved it
Jantenee C.
Menifee, CA
Sounds very good feels very good gives very good results I like this product very much use it at least three times two to three times a week
Angela H.
Woodbridge, VA
I loveeeeeeee all of there product. Not only is it good for the hair it smells amazingggg!! You would love you and your spouse would too.
Misha B.
Maryland
Does it hydrate your hair ? Are there any other good products from this brand ?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Is this a deep conditioner?

back