BY MISS JESSIE'S

Want long curly hair? Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback treatment is an essential curly hair care treatment for growing out naturally curly, kinky, and wavy hair. Healthy growth and length is what most curlies covet. Miss Jessie's can assist you in this process. An elongated curl has more bounce, is more manageable, and is less prone to frizz. Be super sweet to your curls* Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback treatment is a decadent softening treatment which ensures that your curls reach long luxurious length. This rich treatment full of Shea butter and centella extract is a growth stimulant that promotes long healthy curls. Your hair is going to love you for this! see more...

• Is this a deep conditioner?1 Answers
  • Does it hydrate your hair ? Are there any other good products fro...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karli W.
Columbia, SC
I LOVE this deep conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft. I use it every other week to deep condition and it makes detangling so easy. It's expensive, but well packaged and I'm super satisfied with this product.
Apheshia W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far the best thing for hair care. I used to have to wash my hair every other day and would end up with very frizzy hair. after I started using Miss Jessie's I wash my hair every 5 days. I can now be outside on a very hot day and my head will not smell of sweat or anything. I have long, thick & wavy hair and this product works really good for me. I have tried to look for another less expensive product but nothing works like this. also, my husband suffers from some kind of dermatitis and after trying many medicated shampoo's and oils for over a year with no relief, this product alleviated his itchy scalp.
Diedra H.
So I try to love miss Jessie's but hey products are expensive even in target. This conditioner was okay I get the same results from a cheaper conditioner. And her ingredients are the same for the ones she sell on her website and store to the stuff sold at a target.
Valerie J.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this smells great and leaves my hair super soft I have wavy/curly hair more on the wavy side but this made my curls bounce and I loved it
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
I have never tried it it is to high for me to try I think but it might be a good product.
maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
UMM ITS OK. DIDNT SEE WHAT IT DID TO MY HAIR BUT MAKE IT SMELL GOOD. IT SUPPOSE TO BE A CURL TREATMENT TO MAKE YOUR CURLS POP. I DIDNT SEE THAT VERY MUCH WITH THIS PRODUCT AND I FOLLOWED WHAT IT SAYS TO DO
Amira P.
Christiansted, USVI
The bubblegum scent is a little strong but it slides on easy and helps detangle hair. Made my hair soft and is over all a pretty good conditioner (but a little pricey).
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Is this a deep conditioner?
Misha B.
Does it hydrate your hair ? Are there any other good products from this brand ?