Miss Jessie's Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo 8oz

by Miss Jessie's

Miss Jessie's® Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo.Suds soft lather.Ultra slippery.Original."The best darn detangling shampoo period".Excellent for this and more:Natural curls.Chemically treated hair.Ultimate detangling.Product buildup removal.Parched hair.Weave glue removal.Finally, this super slippery ultra soft detangling shampoo for your naturally curly, kinky and wavy hair is here! *Excellent for deep cleaning dirty, smelly hair and scalp with a super detangling action.*Super slip sudsy shampoo moisturizes, protects and detangles dry hair while removing dirt and product build up from your curls, kinks and waves. *Eliminates tangled and knotted strands while leaving hair slickety and slippery smooth.A proud Southern matriarch, Miss Jessie was the most "tell-it-like-it-is" woman her family ever knew. She was also the "Cookinist" woman in Poughkeepsie. Never one to hold her tongue, Miss Jessie reserved her most colorful commentary for two subjects: good food and good grooming. It wasn't uncommon that her food and hair preparations contained some of the same ingredients. If Miss Jessie could not find what she wanted in a local shop, she'd figure out a way to make it herself (right at her kitchen table). These preparations included remedies for hair and beauty which she shared with her grandchildren. Many years later, two of her granddaughters, Titi and Miko, would go on to specialize in curls, kinks and waves. Inspired by their grandmother's spirit for finding solutions, Miss Jessie's products were created to address all of your curly, kinky and wavy hair needs. Enjoy!

This soft, lathering shampoo is excellent for every type of hair in need of a good super moisturizing cleansing!; The enticing green apple scent makes it a yummy addition to your daily shower regimen!; Great for - Wavy, curly, tight curly, kinky and transitioners hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miss Jessie's Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo 8oz!
Madison W.
Missouri City
This shampoo was really nice. It had a lot of slip to it which detangle my hair nicely.
Victoria A.
Grove City, PA
Best shampoo ive ever tried!!! I can see why its slippery. It will help you SLIP those knots right out. Leaves my hair tangle free without pulling the knots out. Preps the hair for conditioner great.
Nia J.
Washington, DC
The Miss Jessie’s Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo is good for monthly washes. I can’t compare to any particular alternative, as I primarily use Miss Jessie’s products on my hair. The shampoo is very concentrated - it lathers well with only a small amount of product. I have pretty thick hair, so me being able to do that is a big deal. I recommend using Miss Jessie’s Co-Wash or the Sweetback Conditioner after using the shampoo for moisture because like any shampoo, it strips the oils from your hair and you need to put that moisture back in.

Looking for your answer?