Miss Jessie's Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo - 8oz uploaded by Linda H.

BY MISS JESSIE'S

The best darn detangling shampoo. Period. This soft, lathering shampoo is excellent for every type of hair in need of a super moisturizing cleansing. Concentrated formula adds shine and manageability to hair without weighing it down or leaving behind residue. It removes product build-up and dirt while detangling knots and leaving hair slippery smooth. Plus, it restores a healthy balance to the scalpessential for encouraging hair growth and vitality. Enticing green apple scent makes it a yummy addition to your daily shower regimen. Perfect for non-sulfate curlies who use crème de la curl and want a sudsy option from time to time. see more...

Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must-have for any thick or curly-haired girl. It's a shampoo and detangler in one. I originally purchased his from Target on a whim, and it soon became a staple. If you have natural hair, you've got to try this out. It smells kind of like candy to me, and it sets the tone for your leave in conditioner big time!
Rebecca W.
I love this shampoo! A little goes a long way, it has a great scent, and it has a great lather. And it leaves my hair feeling clean but not dry. I ordered this from target online, because I can not seem to find it in any targets stores in Miami. Hopefully coming soon though!
Vania G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick, coarse, curly, frizzy hair and combing can be just the worst. This felt like snot, but smelled good and did the job. Cleans well and doesn't strip.
Jasmine S.
Emeryville, CA
This product is a must have for braid/twist take downs. I've been trying to eliminate the opportunity for build up but I still have some trouble spots. I tried a sample of it ( had to use almost 2 samples - i have a lot of hair) but wow oh wow did it work! I can see how it claims to dissolve "weave glue". Afterwards my hair was super soft. It's a little pricey for me for regular use but I'm definitely going to add it to my staples for take out routine.
Jazmin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely very sudsy, the most sudsy shampoo I've ever used. And with that said, it's probably also the best de-tangling shampoo I've ever used. A little goes a long way & it gets your hair pretty clean without stripping it. It has a very soft, light scent & makes de-tangling a lot easier.
Nessa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MY ABSOLUTE obsession! This is my favorite shampoo! This shampoo is just beyond words. It actually super defines my hair.... Like wow! Defines it, cleanses it without drying it out, it actually feels as if i have conditioned my coils.. IN LOVE
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Really like this shampoo. It cleans my hair and leaves it fresh. Smells fresh, and not perfume-ie. I like it, but not the price. To step for my pockets and natural hair that i wash often.
Linda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great for washing hair that tangles easily. It decreases my hair loss and makes my hair more manageable when combing it out with a wide tooth comb. Great results.
ashley d.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Great product! I use this regularly with the creme de la creme conditioner, and both work wonders for my hair. This shampoo gets my hair completely clean and doesn't leave it oily after a few hours like most shampoos.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I have always wanted to try this shampoo I did get the Jessie's Comb that I ordered from Birchbox and its my absolute favorite!