Miss Jessie's Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo - 8oz uploaded by Linda H.

BY MISS JESSIE'S

The best darn detangling shampoo. Period. This soft, lathering shampoo is excellent for every type of hair in need of a super moisturizing cleansing. Concentrated formula adds shine and manageability to hair without weighing it down or leaving behind residue. It removes product build-up and dirt while detangling knots and leaving hair slippery smooth. Plus, it restores a healthy balance to the scalpessential for encouraging hair growth and vitality. Enticing green apple scent makes it a yummy addition to your daily shower regimen. Perfect for non-sulfate curlies who use crème de la curl and want a sudsy option from time to time. see more...

Tami B.
This is a terrific shampoo. Great scent. Get my curls clean without stripping them of moisture. I have a oily scalp and I feel clean without drying my scalp. It also doesn’t add heavy oils to my hair.
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
This shampoo is exactly was it says "super sudzy slippery"! If you are looking for a nice refreshing wash for your hair then you should try this. No harsh chemicals and leaves hair clean and silky smooth. It has kind of a unique smell so you may or may not like that just fyi.
Karina C.
chicago
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love love love this stuff. Does removes all oils and buildup from hair. Doesn’t leave hair feeling stripped of all moisture. Brings back natural hair pattern as well.
Janay B.
First off this smells sooooo good. I love how it is super sudsy but doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped. My hair smelled amazing, felt clean and was ready to be styled. It's kind of pricey but it's worth it.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
V This product is amazing really fit ,e so well worked the first try the packaging was wonderful words cant describe how good this product is ou just half to t4y it your self.
Jasmine S.
Emeryville, CA
This product is a must have for braid/twist take downs. I've been trying to eliminate the opportunity for build up but I still have some trouble spots. I tried a sample of it ( had to use almost 2 samples - i have a lot of hair) but wow oh wow did it work! I can see how it claims to dissolve "weave glue". Afterwards my hair was super soft. It's a little pricey for me for regular use but I'm definitely going to add it to my staples for take out routine.
Rebecca W.
I love this shampoo! A little goes a long way, it has a great scent, and it has a great lather. And it leaves my hair feeling clean but not dry. I ordered this from target online, because I can not seem to find it in any targets stores in Miami. Hopefully coming soon though!
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a must-have for any thick or curly-haired girl. It's a shampoo and detangler in one. I originally purchased his from Target on a whim, and it soon became a staple. If you have natural hair, you've got to try this out. It smells kind of like candy to me, and it sets the tone for your leave in conditioner big time!
Alma C.
This product holds up to it's name... feels like a conditioner, not stripping at all. Gives off a good foam and the scent is pleasant. The only con that I have with Miss Jessie's products is the price which is why I gave it a 3/5 star.