Hair CareHair ProductsScalp TreatmentsMiss Jessie's
Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery Treatment 16 oz

Miss Jessie's® Rapid Recovery Treatment™ 16 oz

by Miss Jessie's

Keep your curls in the best of health with miss jessies rapid recovery. Enriched with shea butter and avocado cream oil, the cream moisturizes and lends shine to brittle and damaged locks. Great for restoring moisture and supple elasticity to dry, brittle curls, kinks, waves and naturals. Use it once a week to repair and condition your tresses for a shiny, healthy bounce.

Can I please get fed back on this. Seen many times but have yet to hear anything.
I have issue with frizzy hair! I have thin spiral curls. Am looking for a new routine now for summer time. Is this a good treatment?
I need a good product the will reduce the poofy ness in the front of my hair. Is this a good product for it? Also is there any better products of this brand ?
Start your review of Miss Jessie's® Rapid Recovery Treatment™ 16 oz!
Kelsey J.
Elkridge, MD
Miss Jessie's® Rapid Recovery Treatment™ 16 oz uploaded by Kelsey J.
It’s always important to invest in a good deep conditioner. Though this product was pretty pricey, it was worth the money because it worked very well in rehydrating my hair. It instructs that you leave it in for 30 minutes but I left it in for a little over an hour with a shower cap on. Great buy. Miss Jessie's® Rapid Recovery Treatment™ 16 oz
Isabel C.
If your hair is in need of some breathing and texturizing this is the go to product. Hefty price but worth the price!
Carol A.
Miss Jessie's® Rapid Recovery Treatment™ 16 oz uploaded by Carol A.
I received a sample of this in a previous curl kit box and I must admit it worked wonders for my hair. I had recently flat iron my hair and suffered some heat damage but after using this deep conditioning treatment my curls bounced right back!!! I was totally stressing out thinking I was going to have to cut my hair however I only had to do a normal trim. best of all you don't have to keep this product on your hair for 20 to 30 minutes. This is deep conditioner sets in about 10 minutes. Which is fabulous if you're in a hurry but your girls need a little extra TLC.
Alexis L.
Brooklyn , NY
I do NOT like this product. I have 3b curly hair and this product made my hair so frizzy and unmanageable it was crazy. Once I got out the shower i couldn’t properly style my hair cause it continued to get bottled together. I have used Miss. Jessie’s in the past and never experienced this before, it was like a coating of wax was stuck on my hair shaft... maybe this is great for more curly hair but definitely do not recommend from my experience.
Yoheliz P.
Everytime there is a sale on the Miss Jessies website, I have to buy this product because it always gets sold out. This treatment makes my hair more manageable, smoother, and well hydrated. I have very dry hair so when I used this I keep it in for about 1 hour and go under the dryer. I couldn't live without this!
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
Miss Jessie's® Rapid Recovery Treatment™ 16 oz uploaded by Leia L.
This has saved my hair this winter. When my hair starts to feel dry and damaged this is what I reach for! This saves my hair in between cuts! It almost seems like it fixes and smooths my split ends. I definitely give this two thumbs up and I feel confident enough to recommend this to others!!!
sasha W.
manhattan
Best deep conditioner for extensions or weaves! I use it every other week to get in front of all of the product and heat damage I engage in styling my weave! Been using it for about five years now. It’s my fave deep conditioner👍🏾
Michelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Great deep conditioner for the most damaged natural hair. It’s definitely worth the price. I using use it under a warm hair dryer for maximum deep conditioning.
Lucero V.
Quincy , IL
2,370 reviews
hello it is a good product I really like it and I would like to continue trying it and be part of your team
Denecia Y.
Springfield, OH
This definitely gave my hair the boost it needed. The smell is not bad, and the MOISTURE retained after it’s amazing (especially with a hot cap treatment).