BY MISS JESSIE'S

The Essential Deep Treatment for Repairing Dry, Brittle Curls With Shea Butter Avocado Cream Oil 2 Helps Curls Regain Healthy Shiny Bounce 3 Restores Moisture Supple Elasticity Dial us at 1-888-JESSIE-6 see more...

• Is this product worth the price? Unfortunately dyed my ha...1 Answers
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Loved this product. I got it free at a hair show. It’s a wonderful product. Smells good . It always left my hair hydrated. My hair loved it. It just makes your hair bounce and with life too. Recommend
Monique A.
The product smells good and has a nice consistency. It made my hair feel moisturized when I had it in but it didn’t feel like my hair held the moisturize after rinsing it out. I do have very dry natural hair so I think it would work well with other hair types.
Jill B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I’m Caucasian but have very frizzy and curly hair. Miss Jessie’s has been a lifesaver when it comes to hair treatments! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. Definitely not an everyday treatment but well worth taking the time to do it once a week. It’s my understanding that this is a step up from the Super Sweetback version though I haven’t noticed that much of a difference between the two.
Ejaaz A.
Monroe, LA
I'm not a fan of miss Jessie's products. They just feel like Vaseline and coat your hair without doing anything to it. The packaging and story is cute! They work well for shingling. Wouldn't buy again.
Benita C.
Houston
This is a really great hair mask that is full of moisture and slip. I my kinky curly 4a hair seems healthier after using. I love the buttercream scent also. Great for damaged natural that need just a bit of moisture.
Jessica M.
Alvin, TX
This I repeat is not for everybody's hair! See a curl-ologist to help you decide what nutrients you need to put in your hair to improve your curls!! This helped me and my hair I'm a 3C 4A mixed curly with 3B on the crown so just see what you need first.
Angela A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
This product works wonders. If your hair is dry or damage just apply this product and sit under a hooded dryer for 15 minutes or longer. Once you rinse this product out oh my your hair is soft and condition!!
Sydney P.
Jacksonville, FL
Not good, watery and does nothing. Also super overpriced for the quality stick with a Miele Organics or TGIN
Amira P.
Baltimore, MD
Yassss! This deep conditioner goes on like butter and melts tangles. The smell is not the best but it leaves your hair soooo soft! The downside is it's expensive (like the rest of the products in the brand). Definitely buy this product on sale though!
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
Love this product. It's definitely what I would call a go to product. It applies so well evenly and smoothly. And it's def long lasting.
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Is this product worth the price? Unfortunately dyed my hair and now my curls are soo tangled and brittle. I'd love something to put back some love in my hair

Amazon