Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery - 16oz uploaded by Leia L.Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery - 16oz uploaded by Carol A.Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery - 16oz uploaded by Carol A.

BY MISS JESSIE'S #83 in Scalp Treatments

Keep your curls in the best of health with miss jessies rapid recovery. Enriched with shea butter and avocado cream oil, the cream moisturizes and lends shine to brittle and damaged locks. Great for restoring moisture and supple elasticity to dry, brittle curls, kinks, waves and naturals. Use it once a week to repair and condition your tresses for a shiny, healthy bounce. see more...

Lissette C.
New york, NY
Words will always fail me when trying to express just how much I love this product. #MissJessies equals #LifeSaver! ! Between growing out bleached hair, the craziness that pregnancy hormones do to your hair and then post-partum hair loss, this deep treatment has kept my hair growing beautifully. I honestly do not want to know what life is like without it. The deep treatment not only revitalizes my hair but it also melts the tangles away and allows me to spend less time fighting with my hair and more time with my baby. If like me, you've spent tons of money on all kinds of deep treatments and conditioners for your curly hair, the search is over! Every curly girl should have this in her stash.
Yvonne C.
This is BY FAR THE GREATEST DEEP CONDITIONER IVE EVER USED! I only got the 3oz jar and that lasted for a month. and I have super thick hair and its in the middle of my back. water and a quarter size in your hand really works! This product should really be higher in rank
Vivian N.
Worcester, MA
Leaves your hair feeling very soft and smelling really good. Can sleep with it for best results. Also kind of chunky Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery - 16oz
Danielle H.
Orlando
Smells amazing, really light scent though. On the pricey side. Wish it was a pump rather than having to use hand. But really moisturizes hair.
Tiffany B.
One of the best deep conditioners I've ever used! It's also easy to find, they sell it in Target. Leaves hair soft silky and revitalized.
Liseth Verónica D.
Atlanta
It is very good to me I love it I recommend it completely since I have used it several times ... I love it... Try to used ir
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! Truly a great product! will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Yesenia c.
Super in love with all miss jesses products they are worth the price I️ was never let down with any of their products.
Nicole A.
If your hair is in need of some breathing and texturizing this is the go to product. Hefty price but worth the price!
Amira P.
Baltimore, MD
I got the 2 oz bottle in my August curlkit and I loved it!!! It went on so smooth and lots of slippage (and when a deep conditioner can de tangle that is always a plus)!!! I was worried that I had too much hair for the sample (I have really dense hair) but it was enough for one use. My hair definitely feels soft however I can't say if it actually repaired anything because I only got one use. This product gets 4 stars for slippage and results however the price for a whole jar made it lose a star. I'll buy it if I see it on sale.
Sin S.
I have issue with frizzy hair! I have thin spiral curls. Am looking for a new routine now for summer time. Is this a good treatment?
Amadia S.
Grandview, MO
I need a good product the will reduce the poofy ness in the front of my hair. Is this a good product for it? Also is there any better products of this brand ?
Chenise M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can I please get fed back on this. Seen many times but have yet to hear anything.