Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery - 16oz uploaded by Carol A.Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery - 16oz uploaded by Carol A.Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery - 16oz uploaded by Leia L.

BY MISS JESSIE'S

Keep your curls in the best of health with miss jessies rapid recovery. Enriched with shea butter and avocado cream oil, the cream moisturizes and lends shine to brittle and damaged locks. Great for restoring moisture and supple elasticity to dry, brittle curls, kinks, waves and naturals. Use it once a week to repair and condition your tresses for a shiny, healthy bounce. see more...

• I have issue with frizzy hair! I have thin spiral curls. Am looki...1 Answers
  • I need a good product the will reduce the poofy ness in the front...1 Answers
  • Can I please get fed back on this. Seen many tim... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
I received a full sized free product in a gift bag and was blown away by how well it performed on my hair. It moisturized and brought my dry full hair back to life. It works well on many hair types. It is expensive but if you can work it into your budget I suggest you try it.
Nadia S.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this deep conditioner. Has a subtle mint to it so you feel it working on your scalp. Hair is buttery soft after your rinse it out. It is pricey but works well.
Leia L.
Quincy , IL
This has saved my hair this winter. When my hair starts to feel dry and damaged this is what I reach for! This saves my hair in between cuts! It almost seems like it fixes and smooths my split ends. I definitely give this two thumbs up and I feel confident enough to recommend this to others!!!
Catherine P.
Im a natural. 4 Years strong & I swear by this product. The only thing I dont do is leave in on for too long.. I wash it out after like 10 minutes because I notice that it will weight down my curls if left on for too long. I recommend it for all my curly girls. It is a little pricey but worth it. Remember you not using it too much so it will be good for a while.
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
It's really thick and works great I noticed my hair really needed some conditioning. Now that the weather is changing it felt really dry and it added a lot of moisture and shine to it, but I don't love the smell. It smells stale and it's a smell that stays with you all day even after washing it out with something else I can still smell that in my hair.
Yoheliz P.
Everytime there is a sale on the Miss Jessies website, I have to buy this product because it always gets sold out. This treatment makes my hair more manageable, smoother, and well hydrated. I have very dry hair so when I used this I keep it in for about 1 hour and go under the dryer. I couldn't live without this!
Carol A.
I received a sample of this in a previous curl kit box and I must admit it worked wonders for my hair. I had recently flat iron my hair and suffered some heat damage but after using this deep conditioning treatment my curls bounced right back!!! I was totally stressing out thinking I was going to have to cut my hair however I only had to do a normal trim. best of all you don't have to keep this product on your hair for 20 to 30 minutes. This is deep conditioner sets in about 10 minutes. Which is fabulous if you're in a hurry but your girls need a little extra TLC.
Lissette C.
Words will always fail me when trying to express just how much I love this product. #MissJessies equals #LifeSaver! ! Between growing out bleached hair, the craziness that pregnancy hormones do to your hair and then post-partum hair loss, this deep treatment has kept my hair growing beautifully. I honestly do not want to know what life is like without it. The deep treatment not only revitalizes my hair but it also melts the tangles away and allows me to spend less time fighting with my hair and more time with my baby. If like me, you've spent tons of money on all kinds of deep treatments and conditioners for your curly hair, the search is over! Every curly girl should have this in her stash.
Yvonne C.
This is BY FAR THE GREATEST DEEP CONDITIONER IVE EVER USED! I only got the 3oz jar and that lasted for a month. and I have super thick hair and its in the middle of my back. water and a quarter size in your hand really works! This product should really be higher in rank
Vivian N.
Worcester, MA
Leaves your hair feeling very soft and smelling really good. Can sleep with it for best results. Also kind of chunky Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery - 16oz
Sin S.
I have issue with frizzy hair! I have thin spiral curls. Am looking for a new routine now for summer time. Is this a good treatment?
Amadia S.
Grandview, MO
I need a good product the will reduce the poofy ness in the front of my hair. Is this a good product for it? Also is there any better products of this brand ?
Chenise M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can I please get fed back on this. Seen many times but have yet to hear anything.