Add a Photo

By MISS JESSIE'S
#211 in Scalp Treatments
Keep your curls in the best of health with miss jessies rapid recovery. Enriched with shea butter and avocado cream oil, the cream moisturizes and lends shine to brittle and damaged locks. Great for restoring moisture and supple elasticity to dry, brittle curls, kinks, waves and naturals. Use it once a week to repair and condition your tresses for a shiny, healthy bounce.
Photos (3)
Breion H.
Breion H.
Bowling Green, OH
Along with the rest of Miss Jessie's products, the Rapid Recovery Treatment is an awesome product! I use this product after every style that required me to use heat, and this product instantly helps my curls revert back to the way they were.
Smells great, and when appropriately applied, a little goes a long way!
The price is a bit steep, but I was fortunate to catch it on sale for only $10.
So always check Miss Jessie's social media and website, along with other sellers and providers of Miss Jessie's products for sales!
I'll rate this product 4 stars, because I know the price may be a problem for some!
Carol A.
Carol A.
I received a sample of this in a previous curl kit box and I must admit it worked wonders for my hair. I had recently flat iron my hair and suffered some heat damage but after using this deep conditioning treatment my curls bounced right back!!! I was totally stressing out thinking I was going to have to cut my hair however I only had to do a normal trim. best of all you don't have to keep this product on your hair for 20 to 30 minutes. This is deep conditioner sets in about 10 minutes. Which is fabulous if you're in a hurry but your girls need a little extra TLC.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
If your hair is in need of some breathing and texturizing this is the go to product. Hefty price but worth the price!
Leia L.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
This has saved my hair this winter. When my hair starts to feel dry and damaged this is what I reach for! This saves my hair in between cuts! It almost seems like it fixes and smooths my split ends. I definitely give this two thumbs up and I feel confident enough to recommend this to others!!!
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Im a natural. 4 Years strong & I swear by this product. The only thing I dont do is leave in on for too long.. I wash it out after like 10 minutes because I notice that it will weight down my curls if left on for too long. I recommend it for all my curly girls. It is a little pricey but worth it. Remember you not using it too much so it will be good for a while.
Laila R.
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
It's really thick and works great I noticed my hair really needed some conditioning. Now that the weather is changing it felt really dry and it added a lot of moisture and shine to it, but I don't love the smell. It smells stale and it's a smell that stays with you all day even after washing it out with something else I can still smell that in my hair.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
One of the best deep conditioners I've ever used! It's also easy to find, they sell it in Target. Leaves hair soft silky and revitalized.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
This is BY FAR THE GREATEST DEEP CONDITIONER IVE EVER USED! I only got the 3oz jar and that lasted for a month. and I have super thick hair and its in the middle of my back. water and a quarter size in your hand really works! This product should really be higher in rank
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
Words will always fail me when trying to express just how much I love this product. #MissJessies equals #LifeSaver! ! Between growing out bleached hair, the craziness that pregnancy hormones do to your hair and then post-partum hair loss, this deep treatment has kept my hair growing beautifully. I honestly do not want to know what life is like without it. The deep treatment not only revitalizes my hair but it also melts the tangles away and allows me to spend less time fighting with my hair and more time with my baby. If like me, you've spent tons of money on all kinds of deep treatments and conditioners for your curly hair, the search is over! Every curly girl should have this in her stash.
Amira P.
Amira P.
Christiansted, USVI
I got the 2 oz bottle in my August curlkit and I loved it!!! It went on so smooth and lots of slippage (and when a deep conditioner can de tangle that is always a plus)!!! I was worried that I had too much hair for the sample (I have really dense hair) but it was enough for one use. My hair definitely feels soft however I can't say if it actually repaired anything because I only got one use. This product gets 4 stars for slippage and results however the price for a whole jar made it lose a star. I'll buy it if I see it on sale.
Amadia S.
Amadia S.
Grandview, MO
I need a good product the will reduce the poofy ness in the front of my hair. Is this a good product for it? Also is there any better products of this brand ?
Sin S.
Sin S.
I have issue with frizzy hair! I have thin spiral curls. Am looking for a new routine now for summer time. Is this a good treatment?
Niecey M.
Niecey M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can I please get fed back on this. Seen many times but have yet to hear anything.