Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery - 16oz uploaded by Leia L.Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery - 16oz uploaded by Carol A.Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery - 16oz uploaded by Carol A.

BY MISS JESSIE'S

Keep your curls in the best of health with miss jessies rapid recovery. Enriched with shea butter and avocado cream oil, the cream moisturizes and lends shine to brittle and damaged locks. Great for restoring moisture and supple elasticity to dry, brittle curls, kinks, waves and naturals. Use it once a week to repair and condition your tresses for a shiny, healthy bounce. see more...

Avery W.
Lincoln
Purchased at: Walgreens
Bought this for my stepdaughter and her 4c curls which needed de-dreading and reconditioning help. This helped her learn to finally start taking care of her hair herself at age 13.
Yasmine S.
Saint Albans, NY
I adore this conditioner for its restoring qualities. I have been transitioning out of colored ( bleached) hair to 100% natural and this has kept it all together. I use it EVERYTIME I condition my hair. It keeps it strong and repairs most split ends.
Nicole C.
I absolutely love this. I use it as a deep conditioner after using heat tools on my hair. It helps my curls bounce back in not time. This is a phenomenal product.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
This has saved my hair this winter. When my hair starts to feel dry and damaged this is what I reach for! This saves my hair in between cuts! It almost seems like it fixes and smooths my split ends. I definitely give this two thumbs up and I feel confident enough to recommend this to others!!!
Alexis L.
Brooklyn, NY
I do NOT like this product. I have 3b curly hair and this product made my hair so frizzy and unmanageable it was crazy. Once I got out the shower i couldn’t properly style my hair cause it continued to get bottled together. I have used Miss. Jessie’s in the past and never experienced this before, it was like a coating of wax was stuck on my hair shaft... maybe this is great for more curly hair but definitely do not recommend from my experience.
Catherine P.
Im a natural. 4 Years strong & I swear by this product. The only thing I dont do is leave in on for too long.. I wash it out after like 10 minutes because I notice that it will weight down my curls if left on for too long. I recommend it for all my curly girls. It is a little pricey but worth it. Remember you not using it too much so it will be good for a while.
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
It's really thick and works great I noticed my hair really needed some conditioning. Now that the weather is changing it felt really dry and it added a lot of moisture and shine to it, but I don't love the smell. It smells stale and it's a smell that stays with you all day even after washing it out with something else I can still smell that in my hair.
Yoheliz P.
Everytime there is a sale on the Miss Jessies website, I have to buy this product because it always gets sold out. This treatment makes my hair more manageable, smoother, and well hydrated. I have very dry hair so when I used this I keep it in for about 1 hour and go under the dryer. I couldn't live without this!
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
I received a full sized free product in a gift bag and was blown away by how well it performed on my hair. It moisturized and brought my dry full hair back to life. It works well on many hair types. It is expensive but if you can work it into your budget I suggest you try it.
Carol A.
I received a sample of this in a previous curl kit box and I must admit it worked wonders for my hair. I had recently flat iron my hair and suffered some heat damage but after using this deep conditioning treatment my curls bounced right back!!! I was totally stressing out thinking I was going to have to cut my hair however I only had to do a normal trim. best of all you don't have to keep this product on your hair for 20 to 30 minutes. This is deep conditioner sets in about 10 minutes. Which is fabulous if you're in a hurry but your girls need a little extra TLC.
Sin S.
I have issue with frizzy hair! I have thin spiral curls. Am looking for a new routine now for summer time. Is this a good treatment?
Amadia S.
Grandview, MO
I need a good product the will reduce the poofy ness in the front of my hair. Is this a good product for it? Also is there any better products of this brand ?
Chenise M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can I please get fed back on this. Seen many times but have yet to hear anything.