BY MISS JESSIE'S #9 in Hair Accessories

Miss Jessie'sÂŽ Quick CurlsÂŽ.

Fast, no fuss.

And frizz-free.

Original.

"The best darn quick curl creme period".

Excellent for this and more:

Curly, wavy & relaxed textures for wash n go curls.

Universal to all curly, kinky and wavy haired textures is our need to get the curl we want fast! Tired of leaving your house with drippy hair that's not dry until midafternoon? How about a quick styling creme that gives you a predictable result fast. Quick CurlsÂŽ weightless spiraling creme is for you! Miss Jessie's weightless spiraling creme was formulated as a fast acting no fuss light weight styler that gives you the results you want fast. This fresh scented conditioning formula exclusively blended with essence of soybean seed extract activates a quick, frizz free supple curl.

Locks in moisture.

Superb shine.

Excellent lightweight coating.

A great detangler for knots and kinks.

Fortifies and strengthens dull, lifeless curls.

This super slick serum will smooth out and defrizz your curls.

Kinks and waves giving your hair more elasticity and spring.

Curls are a breeze. see more...

Miss Jessie's Quick Curls
  • "This product defines my kinky-curly hair very well but also leaves it really greasy it's nothing i'd go back to using." in 3 reviews
  • "I have curly/frizzy hair and this tamed my curls and has a nice soft smell to it." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair and found this product at Target and totally fell in love." in 1 review
  • "It's a bit pricey (at $30+), but worth the expense - a little dab will do you." in 1 review
  • "You only have to use a little bit to get a big impact. " in 1 review
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Review for: Miss Jessie's Quick Curls, 8.5 Ounce more...
Omg I absolutely love miss Jessie’s products they are amazing for transitioning girls from relaxed or chemically processed hair to natural this is like a great product Work though on wet hair and let air dry I was super satisfied and it’s extremely affordable
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: 0.245 Lt, Miss Jessie's Quick Curls, 2 Count, Quick Curls 2 oz, Miss Jessie's Quick Curls, 2 Count, Miss Jessie's Quick Curls, 8.5 Ounce more...
This is the perfect curly hair product for me. I have a mix of 3b/3c hair and Quick Curls does a great job of defining my curls without making them crunchy and hard. A little goes a long way, but on days that are humid I use more product than usual and it does a good job of preventing frizz. I love the scent and how it makes my curls shiny, moisturized, and manageable while also providing great definition.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Maybe it's not for my texture? I have really kinky, porous hair that drinks up product; it'd be considered 4c I suppose. I don't dislike it. It feels nice on my hair and smells good, but I have to use it with other products if I'm going for either a wash and go or a twist out or any style really. It's a little pricey, so for the price I was hoping it'd be the only product I really needed.
Shahntay S.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Miss Jessie's Quick Curls, 8.5 Ounce more...
This is great for a wash and go. I have 4b hair, it dries pretty quick too. My curls were defined, so it works well. Definitely my go to when I need a quick look without the frizz. I’d recommend it.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I received this product as a sample when I went to a hair show production in Atlanta. At the time I still had a relaxer so I let my daughters use it instead. This product defined their natural curls and once it dried it didn't shrink up as much.
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I love this stuff so much. My hair is wavy at best but this stuff works out every bit of wave/curl possible. It’s light and doesn’t weigh down my fine hair and it works well in the summer and winter. The price point is higher than most curl creams BUT it is better than most so it’s totally worth it.
Genette J.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: Miss Jessie's Quick Curls, 8.5 Ounce more...
This product lasts a very long time. A little definitely goes a long way because you don’t want to weight down your curls. For every products of theirs a little goes a long way. It is so affordable. The smell is a little strong, but it’s good. I recommend it.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Not too sure what this actually did for my hair but I sure didn’t see any curl definition. I have type 4c hair so I was expecting it to help bring out that curl pattern and definition but it just gave me more moisture. I wouldn’t recommend to my 4c sisters
Courtney M.
I love the scent of this product and the description of it seemed like it would work for my medium curly Caucasian hair, however the consistency wasn’t right for hold vs slickness.
Kim H.
Cedar Rapids
Review for: Miss Jessie's Quick Curls, 8.5 Ounce more...
It smells great! It’s. It’s not heavy at all, but didn’t hold all day. Not overly expensive. I used it several times in the last week of testing it. I bought it at Target Superstore. Yes, I would buy it again.
Diana F.
Columbia, MD
What do you think of the Miss Jessie's scent?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Nae C.
Auburn, AL
Does this product have a crunch to it and how much hold does it have on hair?
Janice D.
Bronx, NY
Is this a gel or cream consistency?
Briona A.
I'm really interested in buying this product and other miss Jessie's products too , but I'm not sure if the products are worth the steep prices . Are these actually good moisturizers/stylers ??