BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss Jessie's® Quick Curls®.

Fast, no fuss.

And frizz-free.

Original.

"The best darn quick curl creme period".

Excellent for this and more:

Curly, wavy & relaxed textures for wash n go curls.

Universal to all curly, kinky and wavy haired textures is our need to get the curl we want fast! Tired of leaving your house with drippy hair that's not dry until midafternoon? How about a quick styling creme that gives you a predictable result fast. Quick Curls® weightless spiraling creme is for you! Miss Jessie's weightless spiraling creme was formulated as a fast acting no fuss light weight styler that gives you the results you want fast. This fresh scented conditioning formula exclusively blended with essence of soybean seed extract activates a quick, frizz free supple curl.

Locks in moisture.

Superb shine.

Excellent lightweight coating.

A great detangler for knots and kinks.

Fortifies and strengthens dull, lifeless curls.

This super slick serum will smooth out and defrizz your curls.

Kinks and waves giving your hair more elasticity and spring.

Curls are a breeze. see more...

Miss Jessie's Quick Curls
  • "This product defines my kinky-curly hair very well but also leaves it really greasy it's nothing i'd go back to using." in 3 reviews
  • "You only have to use a little bit to get a big impact. " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair and found this product at Target and totally fell in love." in 1 review
  • "I have curly/frizzy hair and this tamed my curls and has a nice soft smell to it." in 1 review
  • "It's a bit pricey (at $30+), but worth the expense - a little dab will do you." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product after showering when my hair is still pretty wet. I don't have tight curls for the most part its between wavy and curly depending on the day and always fluffy. it smells amazing and controls my frizz and helps with the fluffy ratty look it has. it defines my waves and actually turns them into tighter curls which i am very happy about. theres a fine line between too much  and the perfect amount though. Use too much and it will look like you used gel throughout your hair, you don't need much at all to see the effects of this lovely cream.
Jaysreview💋 W.
Review for: Miss Jessie's Quick Curls, 8.5 Ounce
I found out about this product through Instagram and i was very torn if I should buy it or not because I know that some products get a lot of hype because the promoters get something out of it and others are really just scams but I decided to go ahead and try it and it really works you can see the difference within the first time you use the product the smell isn't for everyone I personally lik the smell and so does my boyfriend
Jarissa E.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything from this brand is great! If you have any type of curly hair, this is for you. It's noncrunchy and very hydrating. It's great for a quick really when a few curls get frizzy. Go buy this now and end all your hair troubles!
Kendall K.
Muskegon , MI
Review for: Quick Curls 2 oz
I absolutely love this product. It keeps my frizz at bay while simultaneously giving my curls a boost. I'm not a fan of the smell at all, but I love what the product does to my hair so much that I get over it. I will say you shouldn't use too much or else your hair will end up feeling sticky and gross.
Anita C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product for free to test and review. I have wavy/curly hair and use a high end multipurpose oil in my hair to smooth frizz and soften any damaged areas. I used the curl cream three times in order to fairly assess its quality. I let my hair dry naturally twice and heat styled it once. All three times, my hair was left feeling dry. I was hoping for softer curls but prefer Garnier Fructus curl creme for less than $4.
Zina B.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great curl cream for 3c texture curls. It is very moisturizing with out needed to pile a lot of product on. It is on the more expensive side but for the most part it lasts for quite a while. I recommend purchasing straight from Missjessies.com when they have good sales such as 50% off.
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
This stuff will have my hair dry in like 30 minutes.the price point once again is trash. I like how it keeps my hair soft if your hair is to thick this will not work well for you. If your looking for a well defined curl this is it.
Emily L.
This is wonderful to define curls, especially if you start with wet hair. The consistence is a bit waxy, which is why it's only 4 stars. We actually prefer Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls.
Marisa S.
Miami Shores, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gel ! This is one of the gels I first grab off the shelf at the stores . You can't go wrong with this gel. It held my hair together for a good four days after a wash and go . I would recommend this product to any curly girl .
Emily V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I. Love. Miss Jessies! This stuff is what I've been looking for! Soft curls. Not crunchy. Not frizzy. Used it after every wash. They have something for every curl!
Diana F.
Columbia, MD
What do you think of the Miss Jessie's scent?
Nae C.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have a crunch to it and how much hold does it have on hair?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Briona A.
I'm really interested in buying this product and other miss Jessie's products too , but I'm not sure if the products are worth the steep prices . Are these actually good moisturizers/stylers ??
Janice D.
Bronx, NY
Is this a gel or cream consistency?