Miss Jessie's® Quick Curls®.

Fast, no fuss.

And frizz-free.

Original.

"The best darn quick curl creme period".

Excellent for this and more:

Curly, wavy & relaxed textures for wash n go curls.

Universal to all curly, kinky and wavy haired textures is our need to get the curl we want fast! Tired of leaving your house with drippy hair that's not dry until midafternoon? How about a quick styling creme that gives you a predictable result fast. Quick Curls® weightless spiraling creme is for you! Miss Jessie's weightless spiraling creme was formulated as a fast acting no fuss light weight styler that gives you the results you want fast. This fresh scented conditioning formula exclusively blended with essence of soybean seed extract activates a quick, frizz free supple curl.

Locks in moisture.

Superb shine.

Excellent lightweight coating.

A great detangler for knots and kinks.

Fortifies and strengthens dull, lifeless curls.

This super slick serum will smooth out and defrizz your curls.

Kinks and waves giving your hair more elasticity and spring.

Curls are a breeze.

I would really like to try this product and see if it will bring out the curls in my kinky coarse hair.
What does this product do?
Miss Jessie's Quick Curls ? Is it a really good product for curls ? Does it lock in moisture while keeping your hair shiny and doesn't have to much shrinkage ?
Start your review of Miss Jessie's Quick Curls!
Product Highlights
“This product defines my kinky-curly hair very well but also leaves it really greasy it's nothing i'd go back to using.” in 3 reviews
“It's a bit pricey (at $30+), but worth the expense - a little dab will do you.” in 1 review
“You only have to use a little bit to get a big impact. ” in 1 review
“I have naturally curly hair and found this product at Target and totally fell in love.” in 1 review
“I have curly/frizzy hair and this tamed my curls and has a nice soft smell to it.” in 1 review
Works very well on my curls. I have naturally wavy/curly hair so after I get out of the shower I let my hair air dry just a bit and add a quarter sized amount in my hair and my curls get way more defined and less frizzy! The 8oz bottle goes a long way so the price is totally fair and worth it.
Rectangle / Black / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Hair Loss / Normal, Oily, Wavy
Bronx,ny
Purchased at: Target
I love this my hair lately has not been curly as much as I want it to be but as soon as I put this on after the shower it makes my hair have volume and bounce and it smells good I would recommend this to everyone ❤️.
Square / Medium Brown / Frizz, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Normal, Oily, Wavy
I really like this product. I use it right after I shower and before I put my hair in a hair towel to dry. It gives my curls great definition and it doesn't make them crunchy. It's a more expensive drug store brand so I try to catch it on sale.
Round / Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Dryness / Oily, Curly, Thick
Waianae, HI
After using my Garnier Leave-In Conditioner, I like to use the Miss Jessie's Quick Curls on my hair while it's wet. I find that combining both of these products really help achieve bouncy curly hair while still taming the frizz and keep shiny. I also love that you can find this in Target. This is also another staple to my curly hair routine.
Oval / Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Thick
New York
This gives the best curls ever. I don't like my hair to have a crunchy feeling . I like natural soft curls and that holds in place this gives me it. I recommend this to everyone with wavy/curly hair .  Also it is affordable . Best hair product ever .
Diamond / Light Brown / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Normal, Wavy, Curly
Sandy Springs, GA
I really wanted to LOVE this product. My hair on the other hand did not! My hair definitely curled but it left a white coat on my hair and it was extremely crunchy. I don’t know if I should have used other products first than applied the quick curls or if my hair just doesn’t agree. I will try other products from this line.
Heart / Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Thick
AURORA, IL
Maybe it's not for my texture? I have really kinky, porous hair that drinks up product; it'd be considered 4c I suppose. I don't dislike it. It feels nice on my hair and smells good, but I have to use it with other products if I'm going for either a wash and go or a twist out or any style really. It's a little pricey, so for the price I was hoping it'd be the only product I really needed.
Oval / Black / Curls, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Coarse, Thin
Forest Park, GA
Miss Jessie's Quick Curls uploaded by Dione P.
I received this product as a sample when I went to a hair show production in Atlanta. At the time I still had a relaxer so I let my daughters use it instead. This product defined their natural curls and once it dried it didn't shrink up as much.
Oval / Brunette / Curls, Dandruff, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Muskegon, MI
I love this stuff so much. My hair is wavy at best but this stuff works out every bit of wave/curl possible. It’s light and doesn’t weigh down my fine hair and it works well in the summer and winter. The price point is higher than most curl creams BUT it is better than most so it’s totally worth it.
Oval / Grey / Heat Protection, Volume / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Temecula, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I just recently tried this out because I had ran out of the multi cultural one, and I like this on but not as much as the other one. It helps bring out my curl pattern but I feel like it didn’t hydrate my hair just hold it together. It is really good at keeping the frizz down but I probably won’t get it again :)
Heart / Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Antonio, TX