BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss Jessie's® Quick Curls®.

Fast, no fuss.

And frizz-free.

Original.

"The best darn quick curl creme period".

Excellent for this and more:

Curly, wavy & relaxed textures for wash n go curls.

Universal to all curly, kinky and wavy haired textures is our need to get the curl we want fast! Tired of leaving your house with drippy hair that's not dry until midafternoon? How about a quick styling creme that gives you a predictable result fast. Quick Curls® weightless spiraling creme is for you! Miss Jessie's weightless spiraling creme was formulated as a fast acting no fuss light weight styler that gives you the results you want fast. This fresh scented conditioning formula exclusively blended with essence of soybean seed extract activates a quick, frizz free supple curl.

Locks in moisture.

Superb shine.

Excellent lightweight coating.

A great detangler for knots and kinks.

Fortifies and strengthens dull, lifeless curls.

This super slick serum will smooth out and defrizz your curls.

Kinks and waves giving your hair more elasticity and spring.

Curls are a breeze. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This product defines my kinky-curly hair very well but also leaves it really greasy it's nothing i'd go back to using." in 3 reviews
  • "You only have to use a little bit to get a big impact. " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair and found this product at Target and totally fell in love." in 1 review
  • "I have curly/frizzy hair and this tamed my curls and has a nice soft smell to it." in 1 review
  • "It's a bit pricey (at $30+), but worth the expense - a little dab will do you." in 1 review
Susan W.
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a beauty sample box, put it in my bathroom drawer for a few months, then randomly decided to use it one day. OMG THIS STUFF IS THE BEST! Even with conditioner, my naturally thick, curly hair can feel dry and brittle. This stuff INSTANTLY makes my hair soft and smooth and keeps the frizz away. Smells great too!

I was able to make the 2 oz sample bottle last quite a while so even though the full-size bottle is a bit pricey for a hair product, it's actually a great deal since you really don't need to use that much. If you have curly hair, you need this product! AMAZING!
Venezia W.
Venezia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product on my hair when it's wet and fresh out the shower. It keeps my curls so defined and pretty. Miss Jessie's products are a little on the pricey side but most natural (black) hair products are so I will still say it's good value. I wish it can in bigger sizes. My only issue is this will make you hair hard & crunchy if you don't use a god moisturizer with it. I can usually find it at my local Target
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
My least favorite curling product Ive tried from Miss Jessies, it left my hair feeling tacky and almost sticky, perhaps this is better on a thicker hair. I have thin curly hair, with a looser curl. Wont be going back for this one. It does smell good though :)
Kara W.
Kara W.
Jackson, MS
I've been using Miss Jessie's since 2011 and it's been a staple in what I like to call my fake natural style regimen ever since. I love the portion size you get and it lasts such a long time. Definitely worth the buy!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want your hair to be soft, definitely try this. Too often products leave my hair feeling crunchy and will this wet look that I don't like. This does the exact opposite. It's pretty awesome.
deja f.
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
This product makes my curls easy to style and leaves them soft, not flaky or crunchy! It's also sensitive to my bright red hair color and keeps me frizz free!
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Mtn House, CA
Defines my extremely curly hair really well, but leaves it simultaneously crunchy AND greasy. I also don't care for the scent. I will not be purchasing again.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Bronx, NY
I love this product! It leaves my curls looking beautiful and frizz free AND it smells great! So easy to use and no greasy side effects
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I use this product after showering when my hair is still pretty wet. I don't have tight curls for the most part its between wavy and curly depending on the day and always fluffy. it smells amazing and controls my frizz and helps with the fluffy ratty look it has. it defines my waves and actually turns them into tighter curls which i am very happy about. theres a fine line between too much  and the perfect amount though. Use too much and it will look like you used gel throughout your hair, you don't need much at all to see the effects of this lovely cream.
Jaysreview💋 W.
Jaysreview💋 W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found out about this product through Instagram and i was very torn if I should buy it or not because I know that some products get a lot of hype because the promoters get something out of it and others are really just scams but I decided to go ahead and try it and it really works you can see the difference within the first time you use the product the smell isn't for everyone I personally lik the smell and so does my boyfriend
Diana F.
Diana F.
Columbia, MD
What do you think of the Miss Jessie's scent?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Nae C.
Nae C.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have a crunch to it and how much hold does it have on hair?
Nancy X.
Nancy X.
San Diego, CA
I have long, thick hair. Would this be best to use overnight to get the curls locked in?
Briona A.
Briona A.
I'm really interested in buying this product and other miss Jessie's products too , but I'm not sure if the products are worth the steep prices . Are these actually good moisturizers/stylers ??