BY MISS JESSIE'S

The name says it all. miss jessie s pillow soft curls is the new styling lotion that borrows fabric care technology and marries it to haircare. It is perfect for achieving static-free, big, soft, curly hair that we all dream about. If you don't want ramen noodle definition and instead want a larger, expanded, fluffy curl then pillow soft curls is for you! It's the first fabric softener type styling lotion that will leave your curls clothesline fresh and fluffy soft. you will see that pillow soft curls is so easy to apply. It spreads so smoothly and feels as light as a feather on your... see more...

• Is this line similar to carols daughter or shea butter? C...1 Answers
  • Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls - 8.5 oz. Does this leav...4 Answers
  • Is this worth the hefty price tag? Have natural hair 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I have very kinky curly hair and I have a very hard time finding a good product that smells good, leaves my hair soft and my curls nice and bouncy." in 2 reviews
  • "It lasts a long time too." in 1 review
  • "I really like this and would recommend it to anyone who desires the curly hair look." in 1 review
  • "It's light weight and gives you really fluffy curls." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey, but a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Rabon W.
This is the best product I’ve found for air drying my naturally wavy hair! My hair is naturally wavy, but needs help to find its curl thanks to overprocessing and color. I comb conditioner out in the shower, then scrunch with a T-shirt to help dry (t-short = less frizz). Then, I apply Pillow Soft Curls while hair is still damp and continue to scrunch as it air dries. The results are always amazing, even with Alabama humidity! This is my holy grail hair product, and a little goes a LONG way. The splurge is worth it because it only takes a little bit of product & the bottle lasts forever. #beachwaves #wavyhair #mermaidhair
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample of this and it’s honestly probably one of the best hair products I’ve ever used. It really did give me pillow soft curls, it defined them but didn’t leave them crunchy or feeling like there was a lot of product in it. I loved it so much that I bought one for my sister as well. The biggest problem with this product however is the scent. It smells strongly of clean laundry, which isn’t that bad but not necessarily something that I want my hair smelling like. Also, because of the strong scent my sister gave it back to me because although she loved the way it made her hair feel, she gets migraines and the strong scent of this product would have triggered them
Chelsea B.
Allen , TX
I used Pillow Curls and fell in LOVE! When I first found it I was skeptical about paying $22 for it, but so many low in products for curly hair weren't really cutting it and I found myself having to try a few different products or mix multiple at a time. The money was soooo worth it! I promise it is and I'm so glad I decided to try it. Its very soft and light weight n my hair, you don't need to use a lot of it and it isn't too greasy. I can do a wet and go and add it to my hair or I can bantu knot it and add some in there to sit for a couple hours or overnight, I highly recommend.
Angel T.
Oklahoma City
This stuff is seriously amazing. My hair has several different curl patterns, and a random spot by both my ears than is more straight with a slight wave. Obviously it can look pretty strange without some help and this is major help. I put about a quarter size or more in post shower and either let it air dry or sleep on it wet and wake up with everything voluminous and curly, even the weird spots. It’s very moisturizing and it never feels heavy or sticky. If my curls go wonky, I just tousle some water in and it all reactivated and I’m good to go.
Kat S.
I used to have decently curly hair before I bleached and colored it many times over. I wanted to get the curl back even if it was just for a day and BOY does this do it! My curls came back and stayed bouncy and not weighed down. My curls didn't feel crunchy either, just soft. Works best from damp hair, but it does work if you use a stay bottle to dampen your hair and then add A LITTLE to get the curls you want. I can see how this would be amazing for curly girls or wavy girls that want more
Emily D.
Johnson City, TN
I purchased this on amazon after hearing a TON of hype about it. I put it on wet/damp hair and semi-dried with a diffuser. I loved that it didn’t make my hair crunchy, but kept my curls from frizzing. I’m an avid user of John Freida curl mousse - and I think this is a better formula for softer curls. Worth the price for the amount of product you receive.
Monse L.
First of all, this smells heavenly!! It’s one of be best smelling hair products I’ve used. The scent, to me, is almost like fresh clean laundry, but better. And the scent stays on your hair for a long time, I love it! I apply it on wet hair, scrunch, and let it air dry. It leaves my hair feeling light and soft once it has dried. The only reason I don’t give it a 5 star rating is because I wish it gave a bit more curl definition.
Rana X.
Andover, MA
This stuff is amazing if you have frizzy curls but want something without crunchy hold. It works perfectly on both my very thick coarse curly hair and also on my 2 year old nieces very fine thin curly hair to reduce frizz/flyaways/ and help you hair hold a pretty nice natural curl pattern. Even when sleeping on curls it still helps tihe next day somehow yet feels like there is next to no product in the hair. Worth the price!
Eva C.
Charleston
I love this stuff! I’ve been using it for a little over a year and haven’t found any styling product that compares for my curls. I have very thick frizzy curls and living at the beach does not help. This product is lightweight, does not weigh down my curls, and holds great throughout the day. I wish it tamed my frizz a little more, but it still does a great job when there’s 100% humidity outside!
Susan M.
Curl Stretch. I recently went from wearing straight extensions to curly extensions and this has been a great product to use on my hair. While I like the curly texture, sometimes you want a more elongated curl. This does the job and keeps hair feeling soft and curls are bouncy. Highly recommend!
Ashley O.
Midway, GA
Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls - 8.5 oz. Does this leave an oily texture in hair? Does it this have a super strong smell? I have curly/wavy hair, its a mixture, and I would love a product that enhances my curls.
Stephanie T.
Sidney, IL
I have naturally wavy hair and only seems to stay curly if I have gel in it. I hate the crunchy feeling it has when using gel. Does this stuff hold well!?
Leisa J.
With this product, are you able to maintain second day hair without having to redo your hair completely over?
Stequisha H.
New Orleans, LA
My hair gets really weighed down with certain products I've been dying to try this. Is it more on the heavy side ?
Ashley L.
I want to try this product, but I'm nervous. I'm worried about the smell. I have frizzy curls and was wondering, does this actually help curls hold their shape?