BY MISS JESSIE'S

Growing up as bi-racial babies, we were always searching for just the right product. We celebrate our heritage and the curls that come with it. Multicultural curls gives your curls uniformity and manageability while at the same time fights frizz.... see more...

Review (1)
Vanessa T.
Madison, WI
You absolutely have no idea how much I love this product. I'm currently a Junior in high school, but I started using this the beginning of freshman year and instantly fell in love. I have between 3a and 3b  hair type, and it really defined my curls more than I had ever seen them before. In the beginning when you don't see amazing results DON'T WORRY!! It only gets better as you use it. I'll go through my Wash-'n-Go routine: Wet hair in shower and use any rinse out conditioner. Rinse that conditioner out and get out of the shower. Dry hair a little bit (I prefer with a cotton t-shirt as it is a lot softer on your hair and produces less frizz compared to a towel) until damp and apply Miss Jessie's all throughout your hair. I'll warn you, skimping is not going to get you your best results. You want to cover all of your hair. After that your hair will feel nice and soft and your curls will define as it dries. It's amazing!!!! Do not sleep on this product!!! This is for all of the mixed girls who have struggles their whole lives to find a good product!!!