BY MISS JESSIE'S

Where do you fit in? You are a beautiful mix of different ethnicities but cannot find styling products that work for your unique multi-textured curls. Some products are too heavy and leave your curls oily and weighed down. Other products are just too light. We know your story and share your frustration. Growing up as bi-racial babies, we were always searching for just the right product. Now, we celebrate our mixed race heritage and the curls that come with it. And you can too! multicultural curlstm gives your curls uniformity and manageability while at the same time fights frizz and adds just the right amount of super soft hold. Try it... see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Alyssa H.
I was looking for Miss Jessie’s Pillowsoft curls, but settled for Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl ozwhen it wasn’t available.

I have only used this product once.

First, the smell and texture were great but surprising. The smell was citrus and floral... not a normal smell for a gel. The consistency was more of a lotion... after seeing that I was pretty unsure how in the world it would be enough to hold my curls.

I followed the devacurl method. After a shower I added the product to my soaking wet hair. I then began to scrunch my curls allowing the excess water to fall. I then towel dries with a microfiber towel.

What I noticed was quite a bit more curl pattern than I had seen in a long time and it looked so natural. I was actually in quite a bit of shock. The underneath of my hair is always curly- but I had begun to think the top section was too damaged - it always stayed straight and fought against hair gels. NOT TODAY! I couldn’t believe the top portion of my hair was following a curl pattern!!!

So. It was beautiful when wet- but I will have to play with it to figure out how to help it dry that way. My hair holds too much water to air dry. It would literally take 3+ hours... so I chose to diffuse. This process had mixed results. Some portions did really well, some did not. I think I will try to let it mostly dry overnight in clips and then diffuse in the morning...

So, although I do not have the styling down yet— this is the most promise I’ve seen in my hair in a very long time and that’s why I gave it 5 stars. Cross your fingers for me. I’d love this to be my next holy grail item!!!

*****
I moved it down to 4 stars because after a week I still can’t get the styling down and honestly it shouldn’t be so hard. My curls look beautiful after the shower with the product in it- but air drying doesn’t seem to work... the ends get weighted down and straight. The diffuser seems to bring out frizz in my hair... I usually sleep in clips but that’s not quite working either... so my issue is trying to keep the curls as pretty as they are when they are wet. I will update if I ever figure it out!
Jasselin A.
Gastonia , NC
I was a bit skeptical about trying this product because I have tried so many different products and haven’t had any luck, but so happy I tried this! It left my curls looking shiny which I loved because usually with other products my hair would look dry and frizzy after a while but this product kept it together. The only thing is that my hair did feel a little bit hard but not like crunchy and stiff. But I used it again the next day and my hair looked refreshed like if I had just washed it that day. Would recommend this product!
maria z.
Corona, NY
Miss Jessie's Multicultural curls is very lightweight this is perfect for my 3B curls that are low density. you can use it after a leave-in conditioner or by itself. It smells great too. Light consistency. Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz
megan & nirupa M.
I love his product because it defines curls without making it crunchy. I apply it to my hair after towel drying it and it’s stays wonderfully even if u don’t use a diffuser.(although that will make the results fantastic)
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
I have 2c waves with some 3a pieces and the Miss Jessie's Multiculturals Curls works really well as a wash-n-go for me! If I let my hair air dry with the product in my hair, my waves are soft and well defined, not crunchy and not a lot of frizz. I like the scent. I love this, it's earned a spot in my wavy hair arsenal!
Chelsea B.
Allen , TX
This is something that I use daily on my curls. It's a light weight product and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. It keeps it very moisturized and has helped my curls transition from heat damage. I highly recommend to help with dry hair/curls. The Miss Jessie's line is a great line to use.
Esther Y.
Dallas, TX
MY FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT. I have a lot of thick, heavy hair and I live in Texas, where it’s always hot AND humid and this product does it all for me. I get volume, I get definition, I get moisture, I get control, I get everything I could ever ask for in a curly hair styling product.
Kaesha T.
I love this product. It hydrated my curls but didn't leave them feeling heavy. The scent was light, not too overwhelming on my head. I have curly 3Bish hair, so I'm always looking for something with hold but allows my hair to dry soft. My only drawbAck is the price for this product!
Naidelyn V.
Omg ! This and the pillow soft curls are prob the best products in this line hands down ! This really helped my 2c/3a hair get that well defined texture it need to clump my curls perfectly . I used to love using this thing and i still find myself going back to it sometimes .
Micah C.
Dallas
As a curly girl with 3b hair I hated this product. It left my hair dry and crunchy and by the end of the day it startted to flake. It stated it would bring definition to my curls and it just made my hair a big frizzy mess. Also, it made the back of my neck and ears breakout into this huge rash😬😬
Alyssa H.
Will this work for my curls if I am not multicultural? I have heard great things about her products but just saw the bottle I bought says multicultural.
Maria L.
Castle Rock, CO
I have heard some good things about Miss Jessie Products, what I wanted to know is worth buying and does it really work ? My curls get really frizzy would it be worth using this product
Morgan W.
I've been wanting to try this for a while but I need to know if it's any good before buying. Does it give good curl definition? Is it moisturizing?
Cherie C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I want to try this out for my natural hair, but scared it will make my hair hard. Does it leave curl crunchy?
Taylor A.
Saint John, IN
I am mixed with White and Bolivian and my hair is long, thick, and curly. Anyone try this? I'm always iffy on what to do with my hair because I hate looking extra dry, greasy, or frizzy. Reviews or other hair product suggestions on this??