Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz

by Miss Jessie's

Where do you fit in? You are a beautiful mix of different ethnicities but cannot find styling products that work for your unique multi-textured curls. Some products are too heavy and leave your curls oily and weighed down. Other products are just too light. We know your story and share your frustration. Growing up as bi-racial babies, we were always searching for just the right product. Now, we celebrate our mixed race heritage and the curls that come with it. And you can too! multicultural curlstm gives your curls uniformity and manageability while at the same time fights frizz and adds just the right amount of super soft hold. Try it...

Does this make your hair greasy?
will this work for caucasian curly hair?
Is this a moisturizer or a styling product?
Start your review of Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz!
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this multi cultural curls. Is good stuff my hair look amazing and moisturizer!Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz
Lexi B.
Tulsa, OK
Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Lexi B.
I love using this as a wash and go styler. It gives me perfect definition and it lasts on me. I see very little frizz when I use this as a standalone product.
Jenna N.
West Chester, PA
Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Jenna N.
I like this product, but it’s not a favorite of mine. It does a good job at defining my curls, however my hair will still get frizzy after awhile. I also am not a fan of the smell, it kinda smells like a lemon-scented cleaning product and I personally don’t want my hair smelling like that.
Ashley T.
Saint Charles, IA
Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Ashley T.
Purchased at: Target
This makes styling my curly hair super easy. Eliminates frizz and I only need a small amount of product for my whole head and I have a lot of hair. Also doesn’t make my hair feel stiff or sticky like some other gels do.
Kortney U.
Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Kortney U.
This stuff is good too! All her stuff is really good! From her gels to her custards to her sprays! The multicultural curl is like a cream and my hair loves it!
Samantha C.
Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Samantha C.
I love this product I have bi-racial curls and I needed to find a product that my my curls pop this done it for my. If boosted my confidence so much
Kristen K.
Valdosta, GA
Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Kristen K.
Purchased at: Target
Best curl cream on the market! The lightweight formula keeps my curls bouncy without weighing them down. It’s not sticky or greasy. The smell is great as well! Love this brand!
Ayyah A.
Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Ayyah A.
Purchased at: Target
Love this product for my hair. Miss Jessie’s hair line is so nice and defines my hair great.
Stephanie P.
Phenix City, AL
Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Target
I love this stuff. Finally a product for mixed girls like me! I love the texture and how it doesn’t get crunchy if I put too much in my hair. It makes my hair bouncy and no frizz. Love this stuff
Tiara F.
South St Paul, MN
Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Tiara F.
Purchased at: Target
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. My hair combination is a 3C/4A. Shapes my curls without overweighing. This product is PERFECT. I would improve the size of the bottle. Definitely would recommend to others with curly hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
malak D.
san diego
il y a un an
Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz dose it works well on really curly hair ?
Megan D. il y a un an
I have really curly hair and for me this product works well. My hair does not get crunchy or frizzy. I play in my hair all day long because its so soft after using this product.