Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Esther Y.Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Mary H.Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by evelyn L.See all 9 photos

BY MISS JESSIE'S

Where do you fit in? You are a beautiful mix of different ethnicities but cannot find styling products that work for your unique multi-textured curls. Some products are too heavy and leave your curls oily and weighed down. Other products are just too light. We know your story and share your frustration. Growing up as bi-racial babies, we were always searching for just the right product. Now, we celebrate our mixed race heritage and the curls that come with it. And you can too! multicultural curlstm gives your curls uniformity and manageability while at the same time fights frizz and adds just the right amount of super soft hold. Try it... see more...

• I want to try this out for my natural...Hey! I have curly/wavy hair, a... 1 Answers
  • I'm very interested in trying this st...Yes, this product leaves your ... 1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this for a w...I found it to be very moisturi... 1 Answers
Photos (9)
Consuella M.
Consuella M.
San Antonio, Tx
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it on my 3yr old daughter. The moment I add it, her spirals pop. I love that it has a very nice shine when it dries and it does not feel sticky or greasy. My daughter goes to daycare for 8 hours. Her curls are frizz free and still in tact when I pick her up. This product is definitely one of my stapler products. I highly recommend it.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Multicultural is precisely on point, I tried this on my hair and it isn't bad, I put this in my sons curls, and it is amazing! Nice texture, its almost like a serum texture, its not a gel nor a lotion but in between. And it leaves curls defined, but soft. And last but not least, it smells good as all Miss Jessies products do!

ps.. yay for cruelty and paraben free!
Tia G.
Tia G.
Charlotte, NC
This product is worth every penny. My 13 year old and I go thru it like water. This styler gives you uniform curls. We have tried tons of other stylers that end up collecting dust. When my daughter that is just learning to manage her own curls, told me this product is "Life" I knew it was a winner. All we need is this, water and a wide to comb for a perfect curls.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
I finally found a product that caters to all my different textures in my hair. I absolute love this stuff and it plays well with other products (it doesn't leave flaky residue). Not too fond on the scent. It's a little overbearing but it leaves my hair soft once my hair dries.
Jasmine U.
Jasmine U.
Bell Gardens, CA
This is the best product to achieve soft and defined curls! The best part is that you don't even need a hair diffuser to achieve your perfect curls. It is also very affordable which is great. I would recommend to any girl out there who loves soft and defined curls.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
I have some thick curly wavy nappy hair. This product is awesome because it really helps define my curls without leaving it to be hard like most gels do. The product is fairly pricey but it's definitely worth it if your needing a fast go to quick hairstyle product.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I just started using this gel last week and I'm liking it. It smells fine, it does a good job holding your curls and waves, and doesn't get crunchy or sticky .
Ann C.
Ann C.
This is an amazing product for the beach! I love tgat it helps me hold soft curls after a long day in the sun and water! #beach #beachbag
Necee J.
Necee J.
This was my first Miss Jesse's hair product and it was great. It gives you good volume and defined hair. Also last for a long time.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This is the best product I have ever put in my naturally curly hair tight not frizzy curls lasted all day with no frizz
Maria L.
Maria L.
Castle Rock, CO
I have heard some good things about Miss Jessie Products, what I wanted to know is worth buying and does it really work ? My curls get really frizzy would it be worth using this product
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I've been wanting to try this for a while but I need to know if it's any good before buying. Does it give good curl definition? Is it moisturizing?
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Saint John, IN
I am mixed with White and Bolivian and my hair is long, thick, and curly. Anyone try this? I'm always iffy on what to do with my hair because I hate looking extra dry, greasy, or frizzy. Reviews or other hair product suggestions on this??
Cherie C.
Cherie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I want to try this out for my natural hair, but scared it will make my hair hard. Does it leave curl crunchy?
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
I'm very interested in trying this styler, I use the pillow soft curls and love it! I want to know if it leaves your curls just as soft and voluminous?