BY MISS JESSIE'S

Where do you fit in? You are a beautiful mix of different ethnicities but cannot find styling products that work for your unique multi-textured curls. Some products are too heavy and leave your curls oily and weighed down. Other products are just too light. We know your story and share your frustration. Growing up as bi-racial babies, we were always searching for just the right product. Now, we celebrate our mixed race heritage and the curls that come with it. And you can too! multicultural curlstm gives your curls uniformity and manageability while at the same time fights frizz and adds just the right amount of super soft hold. Try it... see more...

• I want to try this out for my natural hair, but scared it will ma...1 Answers
  • Do you guys think this will work to define my 4b ... Be the first to answer!
  • Will this work for my curls if I am not multicultural? I have h...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Alyssa H.
I was looking for Miss Jessie’s Pillowsoft curls, but settled for Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls - 8.5 fl ozwhen it wasn’t available.

I have only used this product once.

First, the smell and texture were great but surprising. The smell was citrus and floral... not a normal smell for a gel. The consistency was more of a lotion... after seeing that I was pretty unsure how in the world it would be enough to hold my curls.

I followed the devacurl method. After a shower I added the product to my soaking wet hair. I then began to scrunch my curls allowing the excess water to fall. I then towel dries with a microfiber towel.

What I noticed was quite a bit more curl pattern than I had seen in a long time and it looked so natural. I was actually in quite a bit of shock. The underneath of my hair is always curly- but I had begun to think the top section was too damaged - it always stayed straight and fought against hair gels. NOT TODAY! I couldn’t believe the top portion of my hair was following a curl pattern!!!

So. It was beautiful when wet- but I will have to play with it to figure out how to help it dry that way. My hair holds too much water to air dry. It would literally take 3+ hours... so I chose to diffuse. This process had mixed results. Some portions did really well, some did not. I think I will try to let it mostly dry overnight in clips and then diffuse in the morning...

So, although I do not have the styling down yet— this is the most promise I’ve seen in my hair in a very long time and that’s why I gave it 5 stars. Cross your fingers for me. I’d love this to be my next holy grail item!!!

*****
I moved it down to 4 stars because after a week I still can’t get the styling down and honestly it shouldn’t be so hard. My curls look beautiful after the shower with the product in it- but air drying doesn’t seem to work... the ends get weighted down and straight. The diffuser seems to bring out frizz in my hair... I usually sleep in clips but that’s not quite working either... so my issue is trying to keep the curls as pretty as they are when they are wet. I will update if I ever figure it out!
Michelle H.
Westampton, NJ
I don’t remember how I came across this product. I just bought it last week and after two years of searching, it’s the only product that can actually help me style my son’s hair and keep it looking nice until his next bath. It’s light and doesn’t leave his hair weighed down or greasy, either. I’m definitely going to start using this product on a more regular basis. Highly recommended.
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
I just recently purchased this in a never ending quest to find something that works for my sons kinky tight curled hair. I think I can stop my search! I can put this in his hair after his bath and it holds his curls through sleeping and then some, everything else I used doesn’t hold it, it will be a tangled mess, but this stuff has been a life saver and time saver for sure! Highly recommend.
Brianna S.
Malvern
This product was Zendaya approved so I went out and bought some for my biracial curly hair. I haven't gotten to really crack it open yet, but from what I've used of it it is very light, has a pleasant smell, and enhances my curls. The price is a little steep for the size of the bottle though.
Nicole F.
This stuff is absolutely amazing. My hair is morally straight to semi wavy and has not a lot of volume. But when I use this my hair looks amazing. I put about a palm size amount through damp hair and scrunch it then blow dry it with a diffuser and it makes my hair so curly and vloumized I love it.
Vanessa W.
Clinton, TN
I really like how this curl cream product left my curls soft and manageable, as well as frizz free. I would highly recommend this product to my naturally curly headed friends, and I would purchase it over and over again. It is a little expensive but totally worth it.
Gabrielle L.
I use this religiously!!! I thank miss Jessie’s sooooo much for her products because I don’t know what I’d do without it!! This product is perfect to detangle with and twist. It’s by far my favorite although it’s a little pricey....it’s definitely worth it!
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I love this product! I have difficult to manage curls and this just hits the mark. I’ve tried the pillow soft and still prefer this for its styling ability. Hot or cold. Dry or humid. This helps create and enhance your ringlets regardless of hair type.
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. My hair is multicultural and it defines my curls without overwhelming them with product. I love the way that my hair turns out when my hair dries. It can be pricey but totally worth it for the soft bouncy curls
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
Multicultural hair can be hard to style if you don't have the right products. I loved this product and people would always ask me what products I used in my daughters hair. I love the smell, the texture and a little goes a long way! Definitely worth trying!
Alyssa H.
Will this work for my curls if I am not multicultural? I have heard great things about her products but just saw the bottle I bought says multicultural.
Maria L.
Castle Rock, CO
I have heard some good things about Miss Jessie Products, what I wanted to know is worth buying and does it really work ? My curls get really frizzy would it be worth using this product
Cherie C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I want to try this out for my natural hair, but scared it will make my hair hard. Does it leave curl crunchy?
Alexandra L.
I'm very interested in trying this styler, I use the pillow soft curls and love it! I want to know if it leaves your curls just as soft and voluminous?
Taylor A.
Saint John, IN
I am mixed with White and Bolivian and my hair is long, thick, and curly. Anyone try this? I'm always iffy on what to do with my hair because I hate looking extra dry, greasy, or frizzy. Reviews or other hair product suggestions on this??