BY MISS JESSIE'S

Where do you fit in? You are a beautiful mix of different ethnicities but cannot find styling products that work for your unique multi-textured curls. Some products are too heavy and leave your curls oily and weighed down. Other products are just too light. We know your story and share your frustration. Growing up as bi-racial babies, we were always searching for just the right product. Now, we celebrate our mixed race heritage and the curls that come with it. And you can too! multicultural curlstm gives your curls uniformity and manageability while at the same time fights frizz and adds just the right amount of super soft hold. Try it... see more...

• I want to try this out for my natural hair, but scared it will ma...1 Answers
  • I'm very interested in trying this styler, I use the pillow soft ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this for a while but I need to know if i...1 Answers
Rebecca W.
Multicultural is precisely on point, I tried this on my hair and it isn't bad, I put this in my sons curls, and it is amazing! Nice texture, its almost like a serum texture, its not a gel nor a lotion but in between. And it leaves curls defined, but soft. And last but not least, it smells good as all Miss Jessies products do!

ps.. yay for cruelty and paraben free!
Tia G.
Charlotte, NC
This product is worth every penny. My 13 year old and I go thru it like water. This styler gives you uniform curls. We have tried tons of other stylers that end up collecting dust. When my daughter that is just learning to manage her own curls, told me this product is "Life" I knew it was a winner. All we need is this, water and a wide to comb for a perfect curls.
Jasmine U.
Bell Gardens, CA
This is the best product to achieve soft and defined curls! The best part is that you don't even need a hair diffuser to achieve your perfect curls. It is also very affordable which is great. I would recommend to any girl out there who loves soft and defined curls.
Sarah C.
I just started using this gel last week and I'm liking it. It smells fine, it does a good job holding your curls and waves, and doesn't get crunchy or sticky .
Ann C.
This is an amazing product for the beach! I love tgat it helps me hold soft curls after a long day in the sun and water! #beach #beachbag
Necee J.
This was my first Miss Jesse's hair product and it was great. It gives you good volume and defined hair. Also last for a long time.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This is the best product I have ever put in my naturally curly hair tight not frizzy curls lasted all day with no frizz
Jenny T.
Cleveland, TN
One of the BEST products to use for natural curls. Lasts a long time well worth the purchase. Great value.
Jessica R.
Super light and left my curls feeling soft and bouncy. I don't have to look any further. recommended!
Tokeshia S.
I have been on the look out for a good hair product that didn't have an overpowering fragrance, oil, or alcohol that would keep my hair soft with some hold. My hair is on the drier side and has a couple (maybe all) curl types. I tried Pillow Soft curls and didn't like the overpowering baby powder smell and one other in the line then gave this one a try. I love it!! At $16 a pop I've tried to find less expensive options but it's not worth it. I can wash my hair and put this on and have perfect, soft curls all day. I can easily get to 3 day hair with some water and a little more product and still get compliments on how great my curls look. If you are a curly girl or guy give it a try.
Maria L.
Castle Rock, CO
I have heard some good things about Miss Jessie Products, what I wanted to know is worth buying and does it really work ? My curls get really frizzy would it be worth using this product
Taylor A.
Saint John, IN
I am mixed with White and Bolivian and my hair is long, thick, and curly. Anyone try this? I'm always iffy on what to do with my hair because I hate looking extra dry, greasy, or frizzy. Reviews or other hair product suggestions on this??
Morgan W.
I've been wanting to try this for a while but I need to know if it's any good before buying. Does it give good curl definition? Is it moisturizing?
Cherie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I want to try this out for my natural hair, but scared it will make my hair hard. Does it leave curl crunchy?
Alexandra L.
I'm very interested in trying this styler, I use the pillow soft curls and love it! I want to know if it leaves your curls just as soft and voluminous?