BY MISS JESSIE'S

Jelly soft curls is your next must-have styler because it is specifically designed to leave your curls touchably soft and crunch free while at the same time giving your curls the shine and hold that you love. â don t believe it? â try it! â simply squeeze out a quarter size of jelly soft curls into your palm, and apply it section by section to your damp (not wet) curls covering your entire head. â get ready for your shiniest, smoothest, softest, and sexiest curls ever. â touching is believing! All curly good things are possible with miss jessie s products. The proven expert in curls. Period! see more...

• Is this good for 2c/3a hair? 1 Answers
  • I really love the pillow soft curls. This ones a bit chea...1 Answers
  • Do these get you're curls really define ? 3 Answers
Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls - 8.5 oz
  • "This has been the best product for my curly hair I have ever used." in 1 review
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
Absolutely love it. It does not contain silicones, parabens it sulfates if this is something you are concern with. I was a little concern since it’s called soft curls and I wanted to use a product that would give me hold. While it did not give me a cast it def gave me good hair and soft define curls. This would be great for thin hair, waves and loose curls. If you are a kinky curly girl I would layer this with another get like deva curl or eco gel. Below are my results using this product and Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream - 2 oz
Kyrsten J.
Richmond, VA
I know Eco Syling Gel is everyones go-to, its mine also. It's like the holy grail. Thats why I didn't list it. We know how great it is but have you tried Ms. Jessie's Soft Curls?? I have never used a gel that didn't make my hair crunchy. It smells really good, kind of like baby powder. Maybe it will smell different to you but I've always thought it smellt like some type of baby product.Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls - 8.5 oz
Mariah S.
Odenton, MD
I used to LOVE this product. Then all of a sudden I felt like it was drying my hair. I'm not sure if it was the products that I was pairing it with or my hair just didn't want to respond to it anymore. Whatever the issue, I stopped buying it because it is way too expensive to continue experimenting with it. On the plus, it does smell really good!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Best Hair gel I've used in a very long time. I feel like it was especially made for me. My curls aren't crunchy and didn't have a hard, filmy texture. This curly hair gel left my hair so soft and it didn't make me feel like I had gel in at all. The Gel doesn't have a scent, so I thought that was perfect. This is my go to hair gel now! Not only it is weightless, but it's perfect for all the hairstyles I do. Best of all after hours of wear I still have no frizzy strands popping out of place.
Price wise it was a splurge product for me. I paid 14.99 at Target, which is quite expensive for a gel, but it was definitely worth it. I highly recommend this for my curls girls out here.
Jalen J.
Chicago, Illinois
I have really oily hair and whenever I wash my hair, it gets stripped of the natural oil causing me to lose my curl pattern. When I found this product, I loved the formula AND the scent of it, because it really brings your curls to life in just a few seconds. However the only downside to this product is that in direct heat or sunlight, if you apply too much of the product, it wIll cause your hair to solidify and become crunchy, which is always a no-no. Other than that, love this product! 💓
Barbara H.
Another great product from this brand that I really enjoy. The product delivers exactly what it says, jelly soft curls, that are shiny & defined. This is one of the inly gels I’ve ever used that doesn’t make my hair feel stiff & hard after it dries down.
Stephanie H.
Fresno , CA
Absolutely love! Since it got colder my hair has been a giant frizz ball. The beauty concierge at Target recommended Miss Jessie’s. I️ love how my hair feels when I use it. It doesn’t leave it feeling dry. My curls look amazing and my hair feels soft!
harmony v.
Whittier, CA
It doesn’t make your hair hard but you do have to use it with either an oil or cream. I have 3a hair and it makes my curl look like they’ve never before! I also use the Pacifica pineapple curls shampoo and conditioner and that combination is slowly bringing back my healthy curls
Alexandra A.
garfield, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I did not like this product at all. It is soo thick and feels almost like honey on your hands. It was way too heavy for my 3b curls. Also I was not a fan of the smell. It smells like baby powder and it lingered behind me all day.
Mercy G.
Columbus, Ohio
THIS IS MY FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT CURRENTLY! It is so soft on my hair and leaves my curls just like it says "POPPING" I would recommend it to everyone! It's the best, it smells great and I would so buy it again! 😍😍
Zarahy M.
I was wondering would this work for my hair type because my hair is wavy/frizzy. I know this is targeted to people with curly hair but will it work for me?
yoshi u.
Jamaica, NY
Hey guys! What's the difference between this and the butter cream?
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Do these get you're curls really define ?
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does it hold the curl.because my daughter have wavy curly hair and even when i douse it will conditioner it alwa6s frizzes up. her hair is very soft buy curly and thin. A horrible combo
Nicole m.
Halifax, Ns
Does anyone know where I can find this product ?