BY MISS JESSIE'S

Jelly soft curls is your next must-have styler because it is specifically designed to leave your curls touchably soft and crunch free while at the same time giving your curls the shine and hold that you love. â don t believe it? â try it! â simply squeeze out a quarter size of jelly soft curls into your palm, and apply it section by section to your damp (not wet) curls covering your entire head. â get ready for your shiniest, smoothest, softest, and sexiest curls ever. â touching is believing! All curly good things are possible with miss jessie s products. The proven expert in curls. Period! see more...

• Is this good for 2c/3a hair? 1 Answers
  • I really love the pillow soft curls. This ones a bit chea...1 Answers
  • Do these get you're curls really define ? 3 Answers
Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls - 8.5 oz
  • "This has been the best product for my curly hair I have ever used." in 1 review
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
Absolutely love it. It does not contain silicones, parabens it sulfates if this is something you are concern with. I was a little concern since it’s called soft curls and I wanted to use a product that would give me hold. While it did not give me a cast it def gave me good hair and soft define curls. This would be great for thin hair, waves and loose curls. If you are a kinky curly girl I would layer this with another get like deva curl or eco gel. Below are my results using this product and Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream - 2 oz
Kyrsten J.
Richmond, VA
I know Eco Syling Gel is everyones go-to, its mine also. It's like the holy grail. Thats why I didn't list it. We know how great it is but have you tried Ms. Jessie's Soft Curls?? I have never used a gel that didn't make my hair crunchy. It smells really good, kind of like baby powder. Maybe it will smell different to you but I've always thought it smellt like some type of baby product.Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls - 8.5 oz
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Being a Curly girl I am always on the prowl for the new/amazing hair products. I stumbled on this in Walmart and I decided to give it a try. It’s a little higher than I like to spend but I tried it anyway and I’m so glad I did. This gave me nice defined curls. No frizz, lots of hold and after I scrunch the crunch out it makes my curls so soft! And it smells like fabric softener. A little weird but it keeps my hair smelling fresh all the time. Definitely will buy this again and again
CiCi G.
Made my curls so defined. Makes it a little crunchy but don’t let that be the reason you don’t give it a try. Nothing you can’t scrunch out. I love this stuff so much. I use it with the Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner - 8 oz and I get great results. Make sure to use the squish to condish method....
Catherine R.
Flushing, NY
First time trying @miss_jessies #JellySoftCurls. I can’t remember if it was this or the Pillow Soft Curls that weighed my hair down too much, it looked like I dunked my head in a tub of hair gel 😭😂 What a disaster! Any #CurlyGirls liked this one??? | UPDATE: Made my hair very dry, currently washing it out. It was a sticky mess. My hair felt heavy and limp.
Mariah S.
Columbia, MD
I used to LOVE this product. Then all of a sudden I felt like it was drying my hair. I'm not sure if it was the products that I was pairing it with or my hair just didn't want to respond to it anymore. Whatever the issue, I stopped buying it because it is way too expensive to continue experimenting with it. On the plus, it does smell really good!
Francine S.
Clifton
I do think this product works just probably not for the thickness for my hair. This product does make my hair soft after application but I find that it does not necessarily define my curls and leaves my hair mostly in waves instead. Perhaps I'm not using enough products. When first starting out I noticed that my hair on the first day had some good body but after midway the second day and definitely the third day it started to look frizzy and messy. I think I'll use this product midweek when cowashing in between washes and as a refresher! However, I think this products works wonders on my friend who has similar hair to me. It has better hold for her and she gains a lot of definition and barely any frizz
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Best Hair gel I've used in a very long time. I feel like it was especially made for me. My curls aren't crunchy and didn't have a hard, filmy texture. This curly hair gel left my hair so soft and it didn't make me feel like I had gel in at all. The Gel doesn't have a scent, so I thought that was perfect. This is my go to hair gel now! Not only it is weightless, but it's perfect for all the hairstyles I do. Best of all after hours of wear I still have no frizzy strands popping out of place.
Price wise it was a splurge product for me. I paid 14.99 at Target, which is quite expensive for a gel, but it was definitely worth it. I highly recommend this for my curls girls out here.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
I wasn't a fan of this product. You have to use a lot of product to see any level of results. The product is priced very high for the quantity and because you are dealing with natural hair, the trade-off is not worth it . There are so many other excellent products that don't require so much use for the desired look.
Maurissa A.
I am absolutely IN LOVE with this. I use Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls - 8.5 oz before and then apply this gel afterwards. It gives my curls the PERFECT amount of stretch, shine, hold, and flexibility all at the same time. And it smells amazing! I wish it came in another form of packaging because when I run out of product, I have to cut the tube to get the rest out (which is usually a lot).
Zarahy M.
I was wondering would this work for my hair type because my hair is wavy/frizzy. I know this is targeted to people with curly hair but will it work for me?
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Do these get you're curls really define ?
Christine S.
Jamaica, NY
Hey guys! What's the difference between this and the butter cream?
Nicole m.
Halifax, Ns
Does anyone know where I can find this product ?
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does it hold the curl.because my daughter have wavy curly hair and even when i douse it will conditioner it alwa6s frizzes up. her hair is very soft buy curly and thin. A horrible combo