suggested searches

Miss Jessie's

Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding
107 Reviews
What did I do without this product? It keeps my course, thick, dry curls frizz free during humid Charleston summers. Plus, it smells amazing. It's worth the price. Pro tip: follow directions, you must distribute it evenly for best results. Also, I'd suggest only using if you really have some courseness and texture or it may be too heavy.

Product reviewed: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding-2 oz

This really give your curls a beautiful shape and every time i have it in my hair i get compliments that i smell nice and i love that 🥰 truly one of my favs

Product reviewed: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding-2 oz

I would have given this product 5 stars but it is very expensive to me. However, it is one of the best products that I have used to create a twist out. The best results is when the hair is soak and wet and set under a dryer after the twist are installed. Be careful not to use a lot to keep from have flakes when it dries. I have locs now, so I no longer have use for this product but if you don't mind paying $30 for one jar of this product I highly recommend.

Product reviewed: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding-2 oz

I love the smell and texture of this product! I like the look and feel of my hair when I use it , but it does leave build up quickly!

Product reviewed: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding-2 oz

This hair product is my go to for perfect curl results! I use it every single day or my curls just aren't the same! It has a great sceñt that's just right. I think it is worth every penny!

Product reviewed: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding-2 oz

I prefer the jelly soft curls formula but this is a close second. I love the smell of this product, and it does a great job of defining my curls and taming frizz, but it can feel a bit heavy at times.

Product reviewed: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding-2 oz

I absolutely love anything Miss Jessie’s! The formula is always defining and has a smooth application. It’s smells so good and I will definitely be using it again.

Product reviewed: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding-2 oz

Really love this leave in cream. It is like a pudding texture. It's for a 3B-4C medium to thick texture hair. It smells really good and really moisturizes your hair and is long lasting. Great for wash and go, twist and I use it after a blow out. I highly recommend it.

Product reviewed: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding-2 oz

It was amazing! It smelled so good, keep my curls bouncy and shining all day long! Love it!

Product reviewed: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding-2 oz

For years I have always used Biolage Gelee for my curls. My daughter had a jar of Curly pudding so I decided to try it out. I will never use another product for my curls! My curls are soft and my hair smells so good. I get tons of compliments on my hair and still do every time I use the curly pudding. This product is awesome!!