suggested searches

Q&As

8 Questions
fenty-beauty-full-frontal-volume-lift-&-curl-mascara I have trouble keeping my eyelashes curled when I put mascara on them. How does this mascara hold up with the lash curl?
0 answers
I’ve been looking for a product for my wavy/curly hair and I heard these products were good. I wanted to know if these products would help keep my curls in?
0 answers
I heard this product is amazing! How well does it work on 4c hair?
0 answers
Does this product work for wash and go's ? (3b hair type)
0 answers
I've been using CatWalk's serum, but I haven't liked it much. I was wondering if this leaves your hair oily afterward. Also, I've used products that once dry, they make my curls hard, as if I were using hair spray. I hate that feeling, as if my hair is (for a lack of better words) crunchy. Does this leave soft curls? And do I have to apply it on wet hair, or can I just comb it through my hair when it's dry?
0 answers
I have been using Carol's Daughter hair milk but have been noticing a patch of hair being super dry and frizzy when I take down my twists even though I sealed with shea butter and sweet almond oil. I'm trying out the SheaMoisture C & H curl milk now but am thinking of trying Miss Jessie's instead. Does it provide more hold?
0 answers
How does this product/brand compare to deva curl?