Miss Jessie's

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I don’t have super curly hair but I have to say that I really like this curly pudding! I find that some creams are too heavy or too light and the texture of this is perfect! Only reason I’m giving it 4 stars is because I do feel like it’s pricey and it doesn’t always mix well with some of my products. My little brother is the one who uses the most of this and he loves this stuff! He refuses to try any other product but this, he’s found his ride or die. He has curlier hair than me and it works super well for him. This leaves his hair defined and frizz free! He pairs it with a gel custard and he’s perfected his routine thanks to this.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I used this on my relaxed hair for braid outs and twist outs. The product provided definition, a great hold and texture to the hair style. It was easy to apply and the scent smelled AMAZING! My hairstyle lasted for a week!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I had extremely high hopes for this product as I’ve heard SO many great things. But, i’m all honesty I wasn’t too impressed. I felt like it didn’t have my curls defined at all.