suggested searches

3 star

11%

2 star

1 star

What did I do without this product? It keeps my course, thick, dry curls frizz free during humid Charleston summers. Plus, it smells amazing. It's worth the price. Pro tip: follow directions, you must distribute it evenly for best results. Also, I'd suggest only using if you really have some courseness and texture or it may be too heavy.

Product reviewed: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding-2 oz

This really give your curls a beautiful shape and every time i have it in my hair i get compliments that i smell nice and i love that 🥰 truly one of my favs

Product reviewed: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding-2 oz

I would have given this product 5 stars but it is very expensive to me. However, it is one of the best products that I have used to create a twist out. The best results is when the hair is soak and wet and set under a dryer after the twist are installed. Be careful not to use a lot to keep from have flakes when it dries. I have locs now, so I no longer have use for this product but if you don't mind paying $30 for one jar of this product I highly recommend.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
fenty-beauty-full-frontal-volume-lift-&-curl-mascara I have trouble keeping my eyelashes curled when I put mascara on them. How does this mascara hold up with the lash curl?
0 answers
I’ve been looking for a product for my wavy/curly hair and I heard these products were good. I wanted to know if these products would help keep my curls in?
0 answers