BY MISS JESSIE'S #20 in Pomades & Waxes

Miss Jessie's® Original Curly Pudding™.

A splendid emulsion.

For curls kinks & waves.

"The best darn curl cremes period".

This extra strength conditioning creme maximizes curl length. see more...

Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Curly Pudding 8 oz more...
First I love the smell! In fact I love all of the fragrances in this line. This product is pretty similar to the curly meringue which I also really liked while I was transitioning. It add shine and defines whatever existing curl or wave pattern you have and it keeps your hair soft. But if you’re looking for 100% curly girl then you need to double check the ingredients because I don’t think it is.
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
When I first bought this it was spring time. It didn't enhance my curls at all and I was disappointed in the way my hair came out. However, I tried it again in winter and my curls were poppin! It's a thick creamy product and I think it works better in the colder and drier air. I have 3b/3c curls.
Brianna F.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Curly Pudding 8 oz more...
I have 3B curly hair. I have looked for a product that will give my curls definition but not be crunchy or leave a film on my hair, and this is it!! I use it at the end of my routine for curl lengthening and definition. Not to mention it smells amazing!!
Renata F.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Curly Pudding 8 oz more...
This is my go to in the mrs. Jessie's hair care line 4 curls and ringlets it gives my hair the moisture that it needs to actually give me ringlets of curls that normally my hair is too dry to achieve add the softgel and you got a dynamic duo not only is this great for your hair it smells awesome too!
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Pudding-2 more...
Miss Jessie’s has amazing products and they truly leave my hair soft and moisturized but they don’t combine well with other products that i put in my hair. They always roll up and leave little white balls of product all throughout my clean hair and it’s super frustrating. I’ve moved on to other products that leave my hair just as soft but that can be combined with other brands.
Ashley A.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Curly Pudding 16 oz more...
I have 4c hair and this product real brought out my curls. It gives my hair a very moisturized look and makes my hair feel even better. Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding is good for 4c hair!!!
Tiffany L.
Ocala, FL
I this product smell really really really good it's a really thick consistency of the cream wishes good for hair textures of a 3 C to 4 C because it really The Vines are girls and elongates them pretty good I would recommend this product and to buy it again the price point I think should be a little over but you can sometimes catch it on sale
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
Miss Jessie’s products are amazing products!! They are good for all types of curly hair and made my curls so pretty and natural. The products are a little expensive BUT last a long time and it doesn’t take much product!! I definitely would recommend Miss Jessie’s products for anyone with any type of curly hair!!
Brittani P.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Curly Pudding 8 oz more...
This stuff is everything. It snatch’s my curls and keeps them in place. I have brown, 4c hair type. This product doesn’t make my curls too hard or crunchy. It’s too expensive. So I definitely use with modesty.
MaryJayne C.
Galveston, TX
This is the absolute, most amazing, curl product ever!! Miss Jessie's has a bunch of different types of curl gels and puddings to fit your #curlygirl style. I am in love with the curly pudding, my curls are soft, manageable, and defined. If you have curly hair TRUST this is the product for you; from thick curls to fine curls, kinky to wavy, you need Miss Jessie's.
Taijoura T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I heard this product is amazing! How well does it work on 4c hair?
Alysha R.
I have been using Carol's Daughter hair milk but have been noticing a patch of hair being super dry and frizzy when I take down my twists even though I sealed with shea butter and sweet almond oil. I'm trying out the SheaMoisture C & H curl milk now but am thinking of trying Miss Jessie's instead. Does it provide more hold?
Megan H.
Provo
How does this product/brand compare to deva curl?
Lesley J.
I've been using CatWalk's serum, but I haven't liked it much. I was wondering if this leaves your hair oily afterward. Also, I've used products that once dry, they make my curls hard, as if I were using hair spray. I hate that feeling, as if my hair is (for a lack of better words) crunchy. Does this leave soft curls? And do I have to apply it on wet hair, or can I just comb it through my hair when it's dry?
Delilah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product work for wash and go's ? (3b hair type)