Miss Jessie's Curly Merngue

by Miss Jessie's

Crazy curls, meet your match. This wondrous styling cream is designed to tamp down stubborn kinks and tame frizzy ringlets. The custard-like formula is especially good for ethnic or chemically treated hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miss Jessie's Curly Merngue!
Meghan L.
I love miss Jessie! The products are really great at taming my curly hair and making it look like it was done in a salon
Sonia M.
Clinton
I love this curl product!! It makes my curls look amazing and doesn’t dry them out at all
Rachel S.
Hallsville, TX
I have tried several of hair products from the salon and I love all of them so far. This product is fantastic for my curls the smells are usually not my favorite but if the price is good I can deal with the smell. The price is fair for the product in my opinion. I would recommend it to anybody
Lane S.
Grove City
This leaves my hair soft and does not give it that crunchyness a [email protected] gels give you. However it doesn’t work very well for heavier hair. I noticed my curls falling out toward the middle of the day.
Shanelle S.
Atlanta, GA
Love the smell. It’s a light cream that helps keep my curls poppin all day long. I like that it’s not too heavy and doesn’t weigh my hair down.
Lauren R.
Madison, WI
I love Miss Jessie’s products for styling my naturally curly hair. I have tried so many different products for my hair and this is by far the best!
Kaylee T.
Kansas City mo
Never used this product specially but I love the pillow soft curls it’s my go to for this crazy hair of mine I have so many bottles
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
I love every product that I’ve ever tried from Miss Jessie’s and this is no exception. I’ve finally found products that work and make me love my curly hair all over again. I will always be a dedicated fan.
Breyana F.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
This was a first time buy for me and I’m so glad I decided to give it a go. I’ll continue to use it and my hair loves it. It surpassed all expectations I had for it and I would definitely recommend it.
LaTanya S.
Sacramento, CA
This wasn’t that great. I didn’t feel like it did much for my curls. I’ve had other curl pudding and merngues that have made my curls pop. The only thing this really did for my hair was make it soft and smell good. The price is ridiculous. Spend you money else where.

Looking for your answer?