BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss Jessie's® Original Curly Meringue®.

A Splendid Emulsion.

For curls kinks and waves.

Natural curls, kinks & waves, pony puffs, twa's, twist & braid outs, transitioners, silkeners™.

"The best darn curl cremes period". see more...

Buy on Target*
Alison H.
I love Miss Jessie’s l. I’m natural so it does moisturize my curls & leaves them feeling soft. I would definitely use this product again.
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
I went natural 7 years ago and this product helped me so much with my twist out. It has a natural moisture and you don’t need much.
Alexis D.
Vallejo, CA
This is the best product for twist outs, and wash and go styles it's smells great and it won't weigh your hair down
Janet L.
Cypress, TX
By far may favorite summer item. Great for the wash and go look. Gives my thin curly hair a lot of weight and body
melat k.
Really hope indluenster sends me some aunt jackies products to try out so I can do a review
Amira P.
Christiansted, USVI
I love the smell of the Creme and the texture however it didn't give me a lot of hold. My Bantu knot out lasted about 2 days with this Creme before it started to get frizzy. It's a little pricey (as most miss Jessie's products are) but over all it was good. If buy it if it was on sale.
June L.
Salisbury, MD
I absolutely love Miss Jessie's! This smell so good. I just didn't like the price. But overall, Great product.
Tiffany C.
Will this work well for my daughter's 3c/4a hair?
Dana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the difference between this the Pillow Soft curls,Quick Curls and the Coily Custard?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How’s the consistency of this?