BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss Jessie's® Original Curly Meringue®.

A Splendid Emulsion.

For curls kinks and waves.

Natural curls, kinks & waves, pony puffs, twa's, twist & braid outs, transitioners, silkeners™.

"The best darn curl cremes period". see more...

Buy on Target*
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried this product a couple of times and I must admit it worked wonderfully on my hair. It kept my curls extra defined and my frizz came down a few notches. I just wish it wasn't so dang expensive!! I can't find the full size for a reasonable price, everywhere I look it's over $20 bucks and it's a small container. I just can't justify spending that much because I would end up broke!
Aujha A.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue smells like a tropical smoothie but it is truly only for your hair. This cream is effective when it comes to locking in moisture. It is also a great product to use when setting your hair in protective styles like Bantu knots and twists.

This product is a little on the pricier side as most of the Miss Jessie's line. You can find t at Target, Walmart, and most beauty supply stores for $10-$15.
Karibelk M.
Karibelk M.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love it to curl my hair the only con that I don't like is that I feel like it's a little bit too thick so it can weigh your curls down a little bit other than that it's amazing against frizziness and does not get hard when it dries up
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
One of my favorites!!

I have naturally curly tight spiral curls (3b mixed with 3a & 3c's ) and after I apply my leave in & oil I apply this and I love how much definition my curls have,no frizz and good hold!! This is a staple product I use in the warmer months since its works excellent in humid weather.

*This does smell like Rebull lol & its pretty expensive is the only con...but IMO I personally don't have to use a ton of it on my bra strap length hair & the jar lasts long for me.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product! I got it for free from a party (large container too, so I was excited). It smells amazing and isn't too heavy for my thick curly hair. It holds really well for when I braid it for a curly style the next day. I would highly recommend this product and say it's worth the price tag for any potential buyers!
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Baltimore, MD
Yassssssssss I love this stuff right here. You will get the best twist out with this. Only thing I don't like is the price. Healthy natural hair cost money do it worth the price
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Vallejo, CA
This is the best product for twist outs, and wash and go styles it's smells great and it won't weigh your hair down
Martine D.
Martine D.
Miami, Fl
I love miss Jessie curly meringue I will say it is expensive but I got mine for $11.00 at one of my favorite stores I actually found it by accident it was the last one there so when I found it I grabbed it. Didn't think twice always wanted to try but didn't want to spend a lot of money. So glad I waited and got a great deal on it I love the how it smelled like pineapple not greasy and doesn't leave a white residue. Leaves my hair nice and soft and curly. Overall i love it
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
This is the only curly hair product I trust. I know girls of every skin color who have struggled finding something that isn't too heavy but gets the job done and I always recommend miss Jessie's.
Leidy J.
Leidy J.
I love all Miss jessie's producg, but this only is my favorite, the smell is incredible and it work wonder for my curly hair. Yes is expensive but its a really good product.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Will this work well for my daughter's 3c/4a hair?
Dana P.
Dana P.
What is the difference between this the Pillow Soft curls,Quick Curls and the Coily Custard?