BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss Jessie's® Original Curly Meringue®.

A Splendid Emulsion.

For curls kinks and waves.

Natural curls, kinks & waves, pony puffs, twa's, twist & braid outs, transitioners, silkeners™.

"The best darn curl cremes period". see more...

Buy on Target*
Martine D.
Miami, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love miss Jessie curly meringue I will say it is expensive but I got mine for $11.00 at one of my favorite stores I actually found it by accident it was the last one there so when I found it I grabbed it. Didn't think twice always wanted to try but didn't want to spend a lot of money. So glad I waited and got a great deal on it I love the how it smelled like pineapple not greasy and doesn't leave a white residue. Leaves my hair nice and soft and curly. Overall i love it
Wesley D.
Bronx, Ny
I love the smell of this product!! Kind of a sweet smell. However, I don't really like how it makes my hair feel. It's kind of sticky and makes my hair sticky and crunchy as well. I prefer the pillow soft curls product better and it is less expensive.
melat k.
Really hope indluenster sends me some aunt jackies products to try out so I can do a review
Jasmine F.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I got it for free from a party (large container too, so I was excited). It smells amazing and isn't too heavy for my thick curly hair. It holds really well for when I braid it for a curly style the next day. I would highly recommend this product and say it's worth the price tag for any potential buyers!
Wendy C.
One of my favorites!!

I have naturally curly tight spiral curls (3b mixed with 3a & 3c's ) and after I apply my leave in & oil I apply this and I love how much definition my curls have,no frizz and good hold!! This is a staple product I use in the warmer months since its works excellent in humid weather.

*This does smell like Rebull lol & its pretty expensive is the only con...but IMO I personally don't have to use a ton of it on my bra strap length hair & the jar lasts long for me.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
THIS CURL CREME IS LIT AF 🔥
If you have huge frizzy hair like I do and want to weigh your curls down while defining them- this product is for YOU. Let me tell you. It smells so good and it's so shiny.
Chellsie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best curl cream I have used this far! It makes my hair/curls feel soft and not frizzy unlike some soft gels. They are pillow soft and tight as when they just air dry. Highly recommend this product for curly frizzy hard to handle hair!
Adrienne B.
Baltimore, MD
Yassssssssss I love this stuff right here. You will get the best twist out with this. Only thing I don't like is the price. Healthy natural hair cost money do it worth the price
Janet L.
Cypress, TX
By far may favorite summer item. Great for the wash and go look. Gives my thin curly hair a lot of weight and body
Alisha P.
Lexington, MS
I absolutely love this product. I received this product about two years ago as a gift. It has a very sweet flowery smell. The smell is lingering but you won't mind it cause its smells awesome. It can be used for any hair types. This product had my curls popping for days. It's very moisturizing. I mostly used it as a Wash n Go but it can be used for Twist-outs.
Tiffany C.
Will this work well for my daughter's 3c/4a hair?
Dana P.
What is the difference between this the Pillow Soft curls,Quick Curls and the Coily Custard?