BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss Jessie's® Original Curly Meringue®.

A Splendid Emulsion.

For curls kinks and waves.

Natural curls, kinks & waves, pony puffs, twa's, twist & braid outs, transitioners, silkeners™.

"The best darn curl cremes period". see more...

Buy on Target*
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Houston , TX
I love this product! I'm hooked. It smells amazing and works even better. I know girls with all different hair types that have gotten really good results from this cream too. I have 2c hair and it does a great job of defining and activating my waves/curls without weighing them down or making them crunchy and hard. It feels scary at first like it's sitting on top of your hair and not soaking in, but as your hair dries it will slowly absorb and leave you with the best feeling and looking hair! It's expensive but you can sometimes find it at tjmaxx for half the price!
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
Lexington, MS
I absolutely love this product. I received this product about two years ago as a gift. It has a very sweet flowery smell. The smell is lingering but you won't mind it cause its smells awesome. It can be used for any hair types. This product had my curls popping for days. It's very moisturizing. I mostly used it as a Wash n Go but it can be used for Twist-outs.
Chellsie V.
Chellsie V.
This is by far the best curl cream I have used this far! It makes my hair/curls feel soft and not frizzy unlike some soft gels. They are pillow soft and tight as when they just air dry. Highly recommend this product for curly frizzy hard to handle hair!
Wesley D.
Wesley D.
Bronx, Ny
I love the smell of this product!! Kind of a sweet smell. However, I don't really like how it makes my hair feel. It's kind of sticky and makes my hair sticky and crunchy as well. I prefer the pillow soft curls product better and it is less expensive.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Hernando, MS
I love this product! It smells wonderful! It is the best of the best! It lasted for like 4 months for me! It is a little pricey, but you can find in stores like tjmaxx for less. I would definitely suggest you try it though!
Gisela F.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
THIS CURL CREME IS LIT AF 🔥
If you have huge frizzy hair like I do and want to weigh your curls down while defining them- this product is for YOU. Let me tell you. It smells so good and it's so shiny.
Janet L.
Janet L.
Cypress, TX
By far may favorite summer item. Great for the wash and go look. Gives my thin curly hair a lot of weight and body
Kierstin D.
Kierstin D.
Springfield, OR
 I used to hate wearing my natural curls because I could never find something to contain the frizz without making my curls stiff and flat. Seriously, everything I used made my hair crunchy and weighed it down. I recently had one of my mixed girlfriends recommend this line so I decided to finally give it a try! It only makes sense that you should go for a product that caters to your hair type and the only thing I am mad about is how long it took me to finally jump on board with this brand! The entire line is amazing but lately I've been using the 'Curly Meringue' and it's become one of my favorite hair care products! Here's to embracing curls and giving my flat iron a rest!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
My absolute favorite curl cream! It works extremely well for my wash and gos. I usually combine it with Miss Jessie's Multi Cultural Gel and just let my hair air dry. The smell is light and smells similar to lemons. The price is steep but I've learned that you've gotta pay more for quality products lol the joys of natural hair!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I love other products from Miss Jessie's but this one doesn't offer my curls any hold. It has worked for so many people so I'd recommend any curly girls give it a try but I wouldn't purchase again. It smells sweet and lovely. My curls looked defined and frozen free when drying (as usual) but they dried with a puffy and undefined finish. It's a bit expensive - which I wouldn't mind if it worked for me.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Will this work well for my daughter's 3c/4a hair?
Dana P.
Dana P.
What is the difference between this the Pillow Soft curls,Quick Curls and the Coily Custard?