BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss Jessie's® Original Curly Meringue®.

A Splendid Emulsion.

For curls kinks and waves.

Natural curls, kinks & waves, pony puffs, twa's, twist & braid outs, transitioners, silkeners™.

"The best darn curl cremes period". see more...

Buy on Target*
Kierstin D.
Springfield, OR
 I used to hate wearing my natural curls because I could never find something to contain the frizz without making my curls stiff and flat. Seriously, everything I used made my hair crunchy and weighed it down. I recently had one of my mixed girlfriends recommend this line so I decided to finally give it a try! It only makes sense that you should go for a product that caters to your hair type and the only thing I am mad about is how long it took me to finally jump on board with this brand! The entire line is amazing but lately I've been using the 'Curly Meringue' and it's become one of my favorite hair care products! Here's to embracing curls and giving my flat iron a rest!
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue smells like a tropical smoothie but it is truly only for your hair. This cream is effective when it comes to locking in moisture. It is also a great product to use when setting your hair in protective styles like Bantu knots and twists.

This product is a little on the pricier side as most of the Miss Jessie's line. You can find t at Target, Walmart, and most beauty supply stores for $10-$15.
Ashley F.
My absolute favorite curl cream! It works extremely well for my wash and gos. I usually combine it with Miss Jessie's Multi Cultural Gel and just let my hair air dry. The smell is light and smells similar to lemons. The price is steep but I've learned that you've gotta pay more for quality products lol the joys of natural hair!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love other products from Miss Jessie's but this one doesn't offer my curls any hold. It has worked for so many people so I'd recommend any curly girls give it a try but I wouldn't purchase again. It smells sweet and lovely. My curls looked defined and frozen free when drying (as usual) but they dried with a puffy and undefined finish. It's a bit expensive - which I wouldn't mind if it worked for me.
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this product a couple of times and I must admit it worked wonderfully on my hair. It kept my curls extra defined and my frizz came down a few notches. I just wish it wasn't so dang expensive!! I can't find the full size for a reasonable price, everywhere I look it's over $20 bucks and it's a small container. I just can't justify spending that much because I would end up broke!
Karibelk M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love it to curl my hair the only con that I don't like is that I feel like it's a little bit too thick so it can weigh your curls down a little bit other than that it's amazing against frizziness and does not get hard when it dries up
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only curly hair product I trust. I know girls of every skin color who have struggled finding something that isn't too heavy but gets the job done and I always recommend miss Jessie's.
Jacqueline S.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I'm hooked. It smells amazing and works even better. I know girls with all different hair types that have gotten really good results from this cream too. I have 2c hair and it does a great job of defining and activating my waves/curls without weighing them down or making them crunchy and hard. It feels scary at first like it's sitting on top of your hair and not soaking in, but as your hair dries it will slowly absorb and leave you with the best feeling and looking hair! It's expensive but you can sometimes find it at tjmaxx for half the price!
Alexis D.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best product for twist outs, and wash and go styles it's smells great and it won't weigh your hair down
Leidy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Miss jessie's producg, but this only is my favorite, the smell is incredible and it work wonder for my curly hair. Yes is expensive but its a really good product.
Tiffany C.
Will this work well for my daughter's 3c/4a hair?
Dana P.
What is the difference between this the Pillow Soft curls,Quick Curls and the Coily Custard?