BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss Jessie's® Original Curly Meringue®.

A Splendid Emulsion.

For curls kinks and waves.

Natural curls, kinks & waves, pony puffs, twa's, twist & braid outs, transitioners, silkeners™.

"The best darn curl cremes period". see more...

Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Multi-colored more...
This was the very first curly hair product I tried when I started transitioning to curly hair. When your transitioning your hair doesn’t actually curl but instead has a combination of waves and wiggles. But with the curly meringue it added body, definition and shine that helped make make hair look and feel much healthier. It was a life saver during the first 6 months. I’d definitely recommend it.
Shantel B.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Curly Meringue 2 oz more...
I’m very picky on what I choose on my hair especially when it comes to Shea. Shea dries out my hair but thanks to this product it doesn’t have it as an ingredient. This product has made my twist outs look lucious and beautiful. It helped retain the moisture and made my twist out pop. This product is amazing.
Kierstin D.
Springfield, OR
 I used to hate wearing my natural curls because I could never find something to contain the frizz without making my curls stiff and flat. Seriously, everything I used made my hair crunchy and weighed it down. I recently had one of my mixed girlfriends recommend this line so I decided to finally give it a try! It only makes sense that you should go for a product that caters to your hair type and the only thing I am mad about is how long it took me to finally jump on board with this brand! The entire line is amazing but lately I've been using the 'Curly Meringue' and it's become one of my favorite hair care products! Here's to embracing curls and giving my flat iron a rest!
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue smells like a tropical smoothie but it is truly only for your hair. This cream is effective when it comes to locking in moisture. It is also a great product to use when setting your hair in protective styles like Bantu knots and twists.

This product is a little on the pricier side as most of the Miss Jessie's line. You can find t at Target, Walmart, and most beauty supply stores for $10-$15.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I love other products from Miss Jessie's but this one doesn't offer my curls any hold. It has worked for so many people so I'd recommend any curly girls give it a try but I wouldn't purchase again. It smells sweet and lovely. My curls looked defined and frozen free when drying (as usual) but they dried with a puffy and undefined finish. It's a bit expensive - which I wouldn't mind if it worked for me.
Stephanie H.
I have tried this product a couple of times and I must admit it worked wonderfully on my hair. It kept my curls extra defined and my frizz came down a few notches. I just wish it wasn't so dang expensive!! I can't find the full size for a reasonable price, everywhere I look it's over $20 bucks and it's a small container. I just can't justify spending that much because I would end up broke!
Karibelk M.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love it to curl my hair the only con that I don't like is that I feel like it's a little bit too thick so it can weigh your curls down a little bit other than that it's amazing against frizziness and does not get hard when it dries up
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
This is the only curly hair product I trust. I know girls of every skin color who have struggled finding something that isn't too heavy but gets the job done and I always recommend miss Jessie's.
Jacqueline S.
I love this product! I'm hooked. It smells amazing and works even better. I know girls with all different hair types that have gotten really good results from this cream too. I have 2c hair and it does a great job of defining and activating my waves/curls without weighing them down or making them crunchy and hard. It feels scary at first like it's sitting on top of your hair and not soaking in, but as your hair dries it will slowly absorb and leave you with the best feeling and looking hair! It's expensive but you can sometimes find it at tjmaxx for half the price!
Wendy C.
One of my favorites!!

I have naturally curly tight spiral curls (3b mixed with 3a & 3c's ) and after I apply my leave in & oil I apply this and I love how much definition my curls have,no frizz and good hold!! This is a staple product I use in the warmer months since its works excellent in humid weather.

*This does smell like Rebull lol & its pretty expensive is the only con...but IMO I personally don't have to use a ton of it on my bra strap length hair & the jar lasts long for me.
Tiffany C.
Will this work well for my daughter's 3c/4a hair?
Dana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the difference between this the Pillow Soft curls,Quick Curls and the Coily Custard?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How’s the consistency of this?