BY MISS JESSIE'S

Enhance your curls and keep your hair moisturized with miss jessie's curly buttercreme. It contains peppermint essence to protect your ends from knotting and damage. Apply it in small amounts to help keep your curls smooth and soft all day long. If your curly locks get unmanageable, miss jessie's curly buttercreme can help you regain control. see more...

Briana F.
Orlando
Review for: Curly Buttercreme more...
I love everything miss Jessie’s. I love the scent and how beautiful it makes my curls. I’m not a fan of the price however. I’d definitely recommend but it is pricey.
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Stretch Silkening Creme was hard to use at first cause it barely mixes with any other products. But I managed to discover that it works with the Curls Unleashed Curl loosing Jelly for my wash and go's. There is a a slightly noticeable difference in the length of my hair once it's completely dry. However after about the 3rd day it flakes, but that may have something to do with the mixture of products. If your willing to spend the money it's worth a try
Claudia B.
I love Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercreme. I've used different types of creme's on my son's hair to really define his curls and this is one of our favorites. He loves the peppermint smell and I love how it leaves his curls nice and coiled yet soft and bouncy. This along with a diffuser to minimize frizz are the only things i use on his hair and he gets complimented a lot. Only downfall is that this product is pretty expensive but really worth the price.
Denise A.
I absolutely love Miss Jessie products!! I love the way it keeps my curls moisturized and shiny throughout the day. Their products are not harsh they are very delicate on your curls. There's not a lot of product build-up therefore it doesn't weigh your hair down. It's bit pricey however it is definitely worth the money a little goes a long way
Bridget P.
Garland, Texas
I'm 2 years natural, and it can be stressful finding a product that actually works. All I can say is this product is awesome. After shampooing my hair, I applied to my hair and did a two strand twist out. My curls were fresh, moisturized and springy all day. I recommend this product hands down.
Jovonne C.
I think I may be the only person that does not like the smell of this product. After receiving this as a gift at an event, the first thing that turned me off was the minty smell of it, I prefer sweeter smelling products. However, it does work well on 4c textures, depending on your porosity (how well your hair absorbs oil and product).

PROS
Defines curls
moisturizes and adds shine

CONS
May be too heavy for for fine textures and looser curl patterns
Smell

I say give it a try, but pair with other Ms Jessie products for best results
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
You must use this in conjunction with the curly pudding. these two can work wonders on thick course curly Hair. it has a very minty smell and will tingle a bit. this is like the leave in and the curly pudding is like the gel. if you use like that you will achieve great definition and extreme softness.
Daja B.
Marrero, LA
This winter, my hair was unusually dry. Miss Jessie sent email for a great sale & I decided to try this out. It's great! Leaves my scalp feeling tingly. Not a heavy product, but not too light either. My new staple
Ulyssa F.
Richmond , VA
This is great for natural Hair. (It is not a stretch mark creme). I have really kinky hair and it does some major shrinkage. This product does actually help to stretch it out and make it look a little less like an Afro.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Idk. My hair is very temperamental. I feel like I still haven't found the right cocktail of products to give it the moisture it needs. I normally use this on human hair wigs with a loose curl pattern cause it doesn't really work the way I'd like on my naturally super kinky hair.
Mary K.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone tried Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme compared to any of the other curly products? Does this leave your hair sticky?
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
I feel like this is sitting on top of my hair instead of soaking in, am using this right?
Kathy P.