Hair CareHair ProductsShampooMiss Jessie's
Crème De La Curl Cleansing Crème (Shampoo) 1 Oz

Miss Jessie's Crème De La Curl Cleansing Crème (Shampoo) 1 Oz

by Miss Jessie's

The ultimate ultra conditioning super soft daily curl wash especially made for us - dry, parched, damaged, used and abused, chemically treated, color treated, natural, kinky, curly hair. Creme de la Curl was specifically formulated for the dry, coarse, tightly coiled curl, but any hair type longing for a super moisturizing curl wash will benefit. You can never wash your hair too much with this carefully formulated non-sudsy cleansing crème. Excellent for curlies who want clean freshly prepped supple tangle free hair that's ready to receive any Miss Jessie's styling product. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT CHEMICALLY ALTERING and has a thicker consistency than the Creme De La Creme daily conditioner.

Miss Jessie's Crème De La Curl Cleansing Crème (Shampoo) 1 oz; Restores moisture balance to your hair and scalp; Allows you to retain hair growth by banishing dry and brittle strands; Excellent size for your travel!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miss Jessie's Crème De La Curl Cleansing Crème (Shampoo) 1 Oz!
Tamme Q.
Hydrating. Great fragrance. Hair feels amazing. Great for natural hair. Light and no residue.
jana W.
This product feels very nice for me. I use a very small amount for my fine biracial hair but my niece uses the full amount and also loves the ease it takes to moisturize her hair. I feel it doesnt leave too much residue
member-7e8f11
I love everything about the Miss Jessie’s product line as each product enhances my hair natural curl pattern.
Denise Y.
Redding
Love it so much. Works great on my curls. It is pricey and hard to find in a store. I order on line.
Emily S.
Windermere
This shampoo doesn’t make suds because it doesn’t have any sulfates which is amazing for curly hair. It leaves my hair clean but not stripped of its oils. I do have to rotate between this and another to keep my hair from getting oily.
Sasha R.
Little Rock
This product was pretty good. Miss Jessie's is definitely one of the OG's of the natural hair and products game, founded by a curly haired sister duo with a brick and mortar salon to match. The Creme De La Curl Cleansing Creme is creamy and provides a decent amount of slip and manages to not strip the hair while also gently moisturizing it. The smell is nice and the product leaves no residue. Some of the products can be pricier, but the cleansers are very affordable. Overall, great product!

Looking for your answer?