BY MISS JESSIE'S

More than any other natural hair type, women with curly hair must condition every time they shampoo. Women with curly hair battle hair that, at times, is difficult to straighten, curls tighter in humidity, and refuses to stay soft. see more...

Jayleen R.
Manhattan
I was super excited to try Miss Jessie's products based off of the reviews I have read. I bought a sample packet at my beauty supply store for $2.00 and in truth, it was not the best for ME. Detangling my hair was a struggle and I had a lot more breakage than I normally do. I don't feel as if my hair was conditioned at all and it felt more dry than usual. While this product was a hit and miss with me, I won't stop giving Miss Jessie's a try as there are a lot more products I would like to try!
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
I liked this product a lot. This too I got in a sample size but if the price is low enough I might just purchase the full size! It's very moisturizing and softening, I use it for my braidouts. It does have a very minty smell though, so if you don't like that then you won't like this product.
Tintera M.
Antioch, CA
Sooooooooooooo friggin bomb! And smells amazing. The best thing about this product is it doesn’t leave a bunch of nasty buildup or crunchiness. The price point is high but it’s well worth it, trust me
Vanessa S.
I have curly hair and I've been using this conditioner along with the cleansing creme and it's done wonders to my hair. Miss Jessie products are amazing for curly hair. Very lightweight and doesn't weigh down on your hair at all. Love this combo!
Nicole A.
Melville, NY
Love these hair products. I got them as a gift and I would definitely want to use this and the shampoo again!
Cher F.
Love it!!! Leaves my hair super soft; Never crunchy. Highly recommended. Somewhat pricey but well worth it.

back