Miss Jessie's Creme De La Curl Cleansing Creme uploaded by Memory L.Miss Jessie's Creme De La Curl Cleansing Creme uploaded by Chioma O.

BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss Jessie's® Creme De La Curl™ Cleansing Creme.

Zero lather, no fade.

Original.

"The best darn cleansing cremes period".

Excellent for this and more:

Daily washing.

*Colored hair.

*Natural hair chemically treated hair.

*Dried out parched hair no suds cleansing for wigs, weaves, braids and locs.

Finally, a no lather sulfate-free shampoo that leaves your hair and scalp silky smooth. *Creme De La Curl™ is a no lather, sulfate free formula that offers a better kind of clean. * One that cleanses your hair and scalp without stripping the natural oils. *It removes product buildup and washes away the daily grime without leaving your hair or scalp dried out. *Suds free cleansing, hydration and moisturizing elements help the hair and scalp maintain a healthy luster. * Fresh scented formula for dehydrated and color treated hair is gentle enough for use everyday. * For before and after photos, curly styling guides, or to learn more about our company visit us online, www.missjessies.com.

Miss Jessie's purpose is to make a positive difference in the lives of those who have demonstrated the courage to embrace their natural textures. Through products created especially for your naturally curly hair type, we are here to help you express your individual style by looking beautiful naturally and to provide you with exceptional customer care. You are not alone. We are here to help you with the journey of being naturally curly. From the very beginning it was always about listening to you, our customers, understanding your issues with your natural and naturally curly hair and finally offering the Miss Jessie's product line that helps you overcome your challenges. see more...

• What is your experience with this? 1 Answers
  • Is this for all kinds of curly hair or no?? cause I have ...1 Answers
  • This seem interesting I wonder if this would work on kink...1 Answers
Miss Jessie's Creme De La Curl Cleansing Creme
  • "So this product is probably for a different type of textured hair but I am always trying curly hair girl products because my hair is crazy." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend trying this product." in 1 review
  • "Miss jessie's is one of my stable product and I can a sure you it works after one wash it leaves my hair soft , clean and nice I really recommend that others should try this as well :)" in 1 review
  • "It wasn't pricey but it helped by preventing my hair from being greasy and tangled especially during the summer.It smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and has changed my hair drastically in so many ways!" in 1 review
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
I also didn't get this in its full size, but I got the sample size. It was an alright cleanser: it wasnt very moisturizing and it doesn't sud. (Sudding isn't much of a problem for me but just for reference). I wouldn't purchase this product with my own money because I know Miss Jessie's products are extremely expensive first of all and on top of that it wasn't the best cleanser like how it claims to be on the packaging.
Anais L.
washington dc
Highly recommend this product, it hydrates my curls, doesn't weight it down and  the smell is great! I definitely plan continue to use this product. I found it to be better than a few other cleansing creams I have tried in the past.
Desiree J.
Airway Hgts, WA
This is one of my favorite cremes for curly hair. I have natural tight frizzy curly hair and this product is the only thing that will tame this beast! Bonus, it will last for a few days and I don't have to use my straightener on my hair when I go natural.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
It smells good, but I don't feel like moisturized my hair like I wish it would've. It's not as thick as other conditioners so I feel like I had to use more. I like this brand, but I probably wouldn't but again
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
Great price, only need a little for each section of your hair. Helps to really get all of the gunk and old product out of your hair, without stripping the hair of the natural oils and softness. Hair feels super clean, curls are also defined, and I would definitely recommend to all my curly haired girls no matter how tight you curls are.
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
Best cleansing conditioner EVER. Period. I love love love this stuff. It makes your hair super-soft and easy to manage. This was my go to product for post-gym hair cleansing when I didn't have time to do a full regimen. It's quick and easy, and it creates the most beautiful wash-n-go. You won't regret trying it out! I purchased this at Target.
Vanessa S.
Miss Jessie products are amazing for my curls! I have a dry scalp and shampoo can be to much for my scalp sometimes. I was recommended this cleansing creme and it's amazing! I've been using it for a few months and I've repurchased twice. Absolutely love it!
Candace M.
Millington, TN

I have fine, curly hair and LOTS OF IT. My hair isn't thick. I love this product because it really conditions your hair well BUT the smell is obnoxious. The smell is so strong I almost can't stand it. I gave this product a "B" because of the insanely strong smell.
Janie R.
Sadly this product didn't work for my hair. It smelled like laundry ( Much like Miss jessie's pillow soft curls ) and it dried out my hair. It was decent, but long term would probably add more and more frizz to myself.
Khiria G.
Philadelphia , PA
This one has saved my curls so many times. I love that it cleanses my curls without me having to apply so much conditioner after use to replenish and moisturize them. When I first saw it the brand used to be much more expensive. They came down in price but I always have this on hand.
Jade E.
Is this for all kinds of curly hair or no?? cause I have really thick hair with big curls and I don't want anything that's going to weigh it down.
Ray J.
Hemet, CA
This seem interesting I wonder if this would work on kinky hair???
Kate D.
Bourbonnais, IL
What is your experience with this?

Amazon