Miss Jessie's Creme De La Curl Cleansing Creme
Zero lather, no fade.
"The best darn cleansing cremes period".
Excellent for this and more:
*Natural hair chemically treated hair.
*Dried out parched hair no suds cleansing for wigs, weaves, braids and locs.
Finally, a no lather sulfate-free shampoo that leaves your hair and scalp silky smooth. *Creme De La Curl™ is a no lather, sulfate free formula that offers a better kind of clean. * One that cleanses your hair and scalp without stripping the natural oils. *It removes product buildup and washes away the daily grime without leaving your hair or scalp dried out. *Suds free cleansing, hydration and moisturizing elements help the hair and scalp maintain a healthy luster. * Fresh scented formula for dehydrated and color treated hair is gentle enough for use everyday. * For before and after photos, curly styling guides, or to learn more about our company visit us online, www.missjessies.com.
Miss Jessie's purpose is to make a positive difference in the lives of those who have demonstrated the courage to embrace their natural textures. Through products created especially for your naturally curly hair type, we are here to help you express your individual style by looking beautiful naturally and to provide you with exceptional customer care. You are not alone. We are here to help you with the journey of being naturally curly. From the very beginning it was always about listening to you, our customers, understanding your issues with your natural and naturally curly hair and finally offering the Miss Jessie's product line that helps you overcome your challenges. see more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "So this product is probably for a different type of textured hair but I am always trying curly hair girl products because my hair is crazy." in 2 reviews
- "I highly recommend trying this product." in 1 review
- "Miss jessie's is one of my stable product and I can a sure you it works after one wash it leaves my hair soft , clean and nice I really recommend that others should try this as well :)" in 1 review
- "It wasn't pricey but it helped by preventing my hair from being greasy and tangled especially during the summer.It smells great too!" in 1 review
- "It smells amazing and has changed my hair drastically in so many ways!" in 1 review
I have fine, curly hair and LOTS OF IT. My hair isn't thick. I love this product because it really conditions your hair well BUT the smell is obnoxious. The smell is so strong I almost can't stand it. I gave this product a "B" because of the insanely strong smell.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos