BY MISS JESSIE'S

A must-have daily conditioner to follow crème de la curl cleansing crème. It's an ultra-creamy, super rich conditioner for dehydrated, naturally curly, color and chemically treated hair. Crème de la crème moisturizes, protects and detangles dry hair like nothing else. It eliminates tangled strands and leaves hair smooth. Crème de la curl restores moisture balance to your hair and scalp. A softening conditioner, crème de la crème allows you to retain all your natural hair growth by banishing dry and brittle strands forever. Experience this creamy luxury. see more...

• Has anyone use this as a leave in conditioning treatment?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I highly recommend you give this a try." in 1 review
  • "It tames curl without weighing them down." in 1 review
Emi N.
Norfolk, VA
I really liked this conditioner. It was recommended to me by a friend, and I liked it a lot. The scent isn’t my absolute favorite, but it isn’t terrible either. The packaging is cute too! I’d recommend it to others.
Khiria G.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioner is the one I use when I want to test my curls to some much needed love. It makes my hair soft and in the summer I use it without adding gel after to let my hair breathe.
Rebecca W.
Soooo this Conditioner, is sort of thin, which I didn't expect from a conditioner, it has a distinct smell, but not nearly as wonderful as the rest of the product line I have tried. It does the job, it conditions, and makes my hair manageable to comb out in the shower, but I wouldn't say this is my favorite go to conditioner. However, I would buy it again.
Trenay U.
I am a big fan of Miss Jessie's products. I have been natural for 2 years and this has been a staple in helping me with the transition. I do feel like it is a little heavy for  thin hair but it does get the job done. I would recommend this to natural hair.
Heather S.
Clarksville, VA
If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I love anything by Miss Jessies. I use shampoo, conditioner, and styling products for my curls! I also use their products on my 2 year old and 1 year old. It tames curl without weighing them down. AMAZING!
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
I loved the creme de la creme conditioning cream. It was thick and luxurious going on and rinsed clean. It made my hair incredibly soft and shiny. I will definitely be regularly using this product. I highly recommend you give this a try. I purchased as a sample from the company.
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA
Love all of Miss Jessie's Products, especially this! I used this more frequently then anything! Great smell, and adds volume to my hair/curls! Would recommend to anyone with curly hair!
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
I love this conditioner in combination with the cleanser. I love it because together they work to take out my knots very easily and give me a lot of moisture.
ashley d.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I love the smell of this conditioner! I use it with Miss Jessie's Shampoo, and I love the combination. This conditioner makes my hair feel smooth and light.
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
This conditioner is the bomb!! It really softens your hair and brings out your curls. I love Miss Jessie's Shampoos and Conditioners.
Trenay U.
Has anyone use this as a leave in conditioning treatment?