Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme uploaded by Quarlisha C.Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme uploaded by Quarlisha C.Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme uploaded by Giovvana D.

BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss Jessie's® Original Baby Butter Creme®.

A superb miracle moisturizer.

For your dry curls kinks & waves.

Natural curls.

Kinks & waves.

Pony puffs.

Twa's.

Twist & braid outs.

Transitioners.

Silkeners™.

"The sweetest Baby Butter Creme period." see more...

• Would you use this along with conditioner or in place of it? I us...4 Answers
Quarlisha C.
Quarlisha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I guess I'm late on trying BABY BUTTERCREME BY MISS JESSIE'S. I have natural hair and very dry. This creme moisture my hair and make curl up. Its is really good if you want to define your curls. It is pricey, but it is worthy it. I would buy this product and recommend it to all of the curly head girls.
Kia G.
Kia G.
Miss Jessie's products are kind of expensive but they work really well on my hair. Very effective . You can find these products in walmart or target in the ethnic hair section . Leaves my hair soft and smells so good .
MyYa H.
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its not often I find a something that defines and moisturize my curls and this is it. Apply this after you condition, to your wet hair and style as usual. This cream provides the right amount of lasting moisture.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lithonia, GA
Miss Jessie's hair products work so well with my hair. This one is really great for leave in conditioning for curly hair and locking in that moisture! It smells good and keeps your hair looking fresh all day.
Trudy L.
Trudy L.
south boston, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best moisturizer for curly or kinky hair period. This product works for my whole family and a little goes a long way. It worked wonders strangling my sons curly hair and smells so yummy !
Samani H.
Samani H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best product, especially for Bantu Knots! I tried this product & instantly fell in love, and it has a nice smell
Genevieve T.
Genevieve T.
Bronx, NY
I am eager to try different types of hair products. I've been natural for more than a year now and basically have only used one standard brand
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Ferndale, MI
This stuff is awesome!! I used a friends and immediately went out to buy it the same day. It can be kind of pricey - depending on how much you like to spend, but it is totally worth it if you have curly hair!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes!!!!! This is an awesome product for natural hair. It defines the natural curl term and eliminates frizz and it smells great. Its a bit pricey but well worth it
Mz T.
Mz T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Miss Jessie's is one of the best hair product lines out there. It is very good for natural hair. Their products are a bit pricey but they are very well worth it!
ashley d.
ashley d.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Would you use this along with conditioner or in place of it? I use Miss Jessie's shampoo and conditioner and love them...am looking for something like this!