Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme uploaded by Giovvana D.Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme uploaded by Quarlisha C.Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme uploaded by Quarlisha C.

BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss Jessie's® Original Baby Butter Creme®.

A superb miracle moisturizer.

For your dry curls kinks & waves.

Natural curls.

Kinks & waves.

Pony puffs.

Twa's.

Twist & braid outs.

Transitioners.

Silkeners™.

"The sweetest Baby Butter Creme period." see more...

• Would you use this along with conditioner or in place of ...4 Answers
Kristen Michelle M.
Newalla, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product! Completely transforms my hairs texture to soft and shiny. Definitely defines my curls. Smells INCREDIBLE! Packaging is adorable and one of a kind. I will continue to buy and recommend to friends.
Vivian N.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Baby Buttercreme 2 oz more...
I have the full sized container and I’ve had it for almost two years and I still have half left. It smells like really good yogurt. It also makes my hair extremely soft.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
I won a contest and was sent this product. I was in my beginning stages of transitioning my hair to go au naturale... this product worked wonders for my hair. I loved it. After applying it to my hair, my hair would feel so baby soft and it allowed me to brush back my hair to achieve sleek styles. My twist out were very defies. This product is a holy frail, definitely worth the price.
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
The best moisturizer for curly or kinky hair period. This product works for my whole family and a little goes a long way. It worked wonders strangling my sons curly hair and smells so yummy !
Quarlisha C.
I guess I'm late on trying BABY BUTTERCREME BY MISS JESSIE'S. I have natural hair and very dry. This creme moisture my hair and make curl up. Its is really good if you want to define your curls. It is pricey, but it is worthy it. I would buy this product and recommend it to all of the curly head girls.
Sarah T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Miss Jessie's is a product line I stand behind 100%. Finding a hair product that does it's job while not making my hair too crunchy/oily has been a beautiful thing. If you are a curly girl, I recommend giving the baby buttercreme a go! I'm sure you will fall in love.
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
What I love about this product is that it is perfect for when I need some added moisture since I go to school in a cold area. Not only is it good for the problem spot on my head but it also works great on my edges when I don't want anything too stiff.
Sarah B.
Joppa , MD
I absolutely LOVE all of Miss Jessie's products, my favorite products for my hair is her Multicultural Curls & this creme. Baby Buttercreme goes on very easily, it leaves my hair super soft and not oily. I love to put this on while my hair is at its wettest, before I towel dry, and work it in.
This is a must have in every curly girls bathroom!
Kia G.
Miss Jessie's products are kind of expensive but they work really well on my hair. Very effective . You can find these products in walmart or target in the ethnic hair section . Leaves my hair soft and smells so good .
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Its not often I find a something that defines and moisturize my curls and this is it. Apply this after you condition, to your wet hair and style as usual. This cream provides the right amount of lasting moisture.
ashley d.
Bryn Athyn, PA
Would you use this along with conditioner or in place of it? I use Miss Jessie's shampoo and conditioner and love them...am looking for something like this!

Amazon