Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme uploaded by Quarlisha C.Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme uploaded by Quarlisha C.Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme uploaded by Giovvana D.

BY MISS JESSIE'S

Miss Jessie's® Original Baby Butter Creme®.

A superb miracle moisturizer.

For your dry curls kinks & waves.

Natural curls.

Kinks & waves.

Pony puffs.

Twa's.

Twist & braid outs.

Transitioners.

Silkeners™.

"The sweetest Baby Butter Creme period." see more...

• Would you use this along with conditioner or in place of it? I us...4 Answers
Quarlisha C.
I guess I'm late on trying BABY BUTTERCREME BY MISS JESSIE'S. I have natural hair and very dry. This creme moisture my hair and make curl up. Its is really good if you want to define your curls. It is pricey, but it is worthy it. I would buy this product and recommend it to all of the curly head girls.
Kia G.
Miss Jessie's products are kind of expensive but they work really well on my hair. Very effective . You can find these products in walmart or target in the ethnic hair section . Leaves my hair soft and smells so good .
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Its not often I find a something that defines and moisturize my curls and this is it. Apply this after you condition, to your wet hair and style as usual. This cream provides the right amount of lasting moisture.
Nicole B.
Lithonia, GA
Miss Jessie's hair products work so well with my hair. This one is really great for leave in conditioning for curly hair and locking in that moisture! It smells good and keeps your hair looking fresh all day.
Trudy L.
south boston, VA
The best moisturizer for curly or kinky hair period. This product works for my whole family and a little goes a long way. It worked wonders strangling my sons curly hair and smells so yummy !
Sarah B.
Joppa, MD
I absolutely LOVE all of Miss Jessie's products, my favorite products for my hair is her Multicultural Curls & this creme. Baby Buttercreme goes on very easily, it leaves my hair super soft and not oily. I love to put this on while my hair is at its wettest, before I towel dry, and work it in.
This is a must have in every curly girls bathroom!
Samani H.
Hands down the best product, especially for Bantu Knots! I tried this product & instantly fell in love, and it has a nice smell
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
This is the best product I ever used. I always purchase products from this brand. they never disappoint!
Sarah T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Miss Jessie's is a product line I stand behind 100%. Finding a hair product that does it's job while not making my hair too crunchy/oily has been a beautiful thing. If you are a curly girl, I recommend giving the baby buttercreme a go! I'm sure you will fall in love.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
Miss Jessie used to be my go to. I bought this particular product once and was not as satisfied as I was with the other products of this brand. I found it to be too greasy and I have very curly hair.
ashley d.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Would you use this along with conditioner or in place of it? I use Miss Jessie's shampoo and conditioner and love them...am looking for something like this!