Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme - 8oz

by Miss Jessie's

Miss Jessie's® Original Baby Butter Creme®.

A superb miracle moisturizer.

For your dry curls kinks & waves.

Natural curls.

Kinks & waves.

Pony puffs.

Twa's.

Twist & braid outs.

Transitioners.

Silkeners™.

"The sweetest Baby Butter Creme period."

Would you use this along with conditioner or in place of it? I use Miss Jessie's shampoo and conditioner and love them...am looking for something like this!
Start your review of Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme - 8oz!
Sacramento, CA
Miss Jessie used to be my go to. I bought this particular product once and was not as satisfied as I was with the other products of this brand. I found it to be too greasy and I have very curly hair.
Detroit, MI
Its not often I find a something that defines and moisturize my curls and this is it. Apply this after you condition, to your wet hair and style as usual. This cream provides the right amount of lasting moisture.
Miss Jessie's products are kind of expensive but they work really well on my hair. Very effective . You can find these products in walmart or target in the ethnic hair section . Leaves my hair soft and smells so good .
Lithonia, GA
Miss Jessie's hair products work so well with my hair. This one is really great for leave in conditioning for curly hair and locking in that moisture! It smells good and keeps your hair looking fresh all day.
Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme - 8oz uploaded by Quarlisha C.
Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme - 8oz uploaded by Quarlisha C.
I guess I'm late on trying BABY BUTTERCREME BY MISS JESSIE'S. I have natural hair and very dry. This creme moisture my hair and make curl up. Its is really good if you want to define your curls. It is pricey, but it is worthy it. I would buy this product and recommend it to all of the curly head girls.
Baton Rouge, LA
Miss Jessie's is a product line I stand behind 100%. Finding a hair product that does it's job while not making my hair too crunchy/oily has been a beautiful thing. If you are a curly girl, I recommend giving the baby buttercreme a go! I'm sure you will fall in love.
Bronx, NY
What I love about this product is that it is perfect for when I need some added moisture since I go to school in a cold area. Not only is it good for the problem spot on my head but it also works great on my edges when I don't want anything too stiff.
New Windsor, NY
Hands down the best product, especially for Bantu Knots! I tried this product & instantly fell in love, and it has a nice smell
Curly girls with lots of thick gorgeous curls will be obsessed with this. I love it but it does weigh down my fine hair a bit. Nothing a hair dryer with my head upside down can’t fix. Gorgeous product
It’s a decent product but there are definitely other buttery soft products on the market that can achieve the same result for a cheaper price.