Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme  uploaded by Nichole L.Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme  uploaded by Angelica T.

BY MISS JESSIE'S

Hath no fear BABY BUTTERCREME is here to rescue kids, mommies and daddies from knotty, dried out tangled kinks and curls. This splendid moisture blend is essential for softening and growing out natural hair. see more...

Brittney B.
Works extremely well on keeping my baby's hair moisturized without the oily, sticky residue. Bought it at Target but can be found at your local beauty supply store. Extremely effective in keeping and forming natural curls. The product line is a little expensive and this is one of the most expensive products out of her line.
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
I finally decided to try this product after hearing so many things about this company. It was just ok. While I had decent curl definition, I didn’t find the product very moisturizing. I have used other products for less money that gave better results.
Lakeita P.
I really enjoyed this product for my hair. It left my hair soft and hydrated. You don’t really need to use much, which is a plus because this product is expensive for my budget.
Rikki L.
Shreveport, La
I got this as a gift last year for Christmas. I received this a BOGO and I also got Curly Pudding and Super Sweetback Treatment which are my fav Miss Jessie's Products. The baby Buttercreme did nothing for my hair. It didn't moisturize or anything. I really did NOT like the smell of it, The smell was too strong. My aunt who visited me liked it so i gave her one jar of it. I have used all the curly pudding and super sweetback ,but now have a huge jar of baby buttercreme taking up space.
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
I have a jar of this I use weekly. I must say this product gives excellent moisture. It smells really good. The smell is like vanilla icing. The product is creamy in texture. One thing I dislike is the product is expensive. The best time to purchase Miss Jessie products is during their BOGO. Usually they offer this special after Thanksgiving(Black Friday). The speciall usally last until end of December or the first of January.
Elizabeth T.
Columbus, OH
Sometimes my naturally curly ringlets need a dynamic super hydrating treat that is heavy enough to hold strays in place and control frizz, yet light enough to prevent build-up. This is it. Besides having an amazingly invigorating smell Ms Jessie's baby buttercream does not fail to caress my curls with form and silliness. It's all the product I need after washing.
Angela W.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I have a son with a mixed-raced background and NOTHING tames his very confused curls...expect baby butter creme. His hair is silky yet bouncy and to set the curls I use this and just finger style. Everyone thinks he has the best "natural" curls and they don't look drenched with product. I love, love, LOVE this stuff and I recommend it for unruly semi-curly hair.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn , NY
I used this a few times- I mix it with gel as I have hair like a Chia Pet. It weighed my curls down. I tried it a few more times, using less and less and it just wasn't for me. I do love other Miss Jessie's products and I gave this to a friend for her 2 year old daughter. It works perfectly on her!
Amanda S.
Roanoke, VA
I have very thick, very curly hair, so I send out for some samples of Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme. Although I liked how it left my hair feeling, I wasn't a fan of the cream itself--I feel like it made my hair sticky and just generally odd until it dried completely.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
First of, when I spend as much as I did for this product and others in its line, I expect likewise results.......I'm still waiting. It smells a lot like a mild cocoa butter and looks it too. Its ok, but nothing I use daily or weekly by far.
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
Have you tried anything like this ?
Bridget A.
Red springs , NC
IS THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORTH THE MONEY?
Chanel A.
Pompano Beach, FL
How do you all use this product in your regimen?
Bridget A.
Red springs , NC
IS THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORTH THE MONEY?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Is the scent long lasting??

back