Miss Hana - Dandelion Blush Brush 1 pc uploaded by Maria Paz G.

BY MISS HANA

Brand from Miss Hana. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

Itzel R.
Norman, OK
This brushes are amazing they work so good . I have a lot of them . I love them they are super solf. I recommend this to all my friends
Kaylee D.
Bakersfield, CA
I am in love with how soft the brush is! I always love adding to my makeup brush collection! You should definatelly buy!
Maria Paz G.
me gusta edta brocha de maquillje es muy comoda y bien util para maquillarse ideal para llevarla a todas partes
Mariaa G.
Super soft set of beautiful brushes. Really love this set. Not a super high quality brush set like better brands out there but a good affordable substitute.
alei a.
I love the product I would like to try it soon it looks beautiful the makeup world is beautiful would try this
Carolina M.
Came as a complete set in other ways presentation o just alone?
kayla a.
Love the look of this brush!! Where can I buy one?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I haven't seemed this brush before.. where can I get it
Heaven B.
Where can I find this bush?It's super cute and how much?
Lillian R.