Miss Dior Silky Soap

by Dior

Adorned with a houndstooth motif, Miss Dior silky soap makes an elegant addition to your bathroom. Its light foaming texture gently refreshes the skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miss Dior Silky Soap!
SaTin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Miss Dior Silky Soap uploaded by SaTin B.
Miss Dior Silky Soap uploaded by SaTin B.
First of all let's talk about the packaging, it's to die for Yasss The smell is intoxicating I love it I will buy this soap again.
Yery P.
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
Miss Dior Silky Soap is truly a, well, joy to use in the shower. It lathers up nicely and has a citrus floral scent with notes of rose, neroli, and vanilla. It smells so good, you can't help but perk up as you suds up.
jill K.
Duncan, OK
This bar clwnser smells soooooooo fresh and clean and feminine I love it and it's bringin back the bar soap!!
Rouland R.
Winter garden, FL
I purchased this in the mall. It was an impulse buy but I'm so glad I bought it . love the scent. Not too badly priced would recommend and repurchase. I need more of these.
Kelly H.
Minersville, PA
I really didn't like this. I love MANY of the others products that I've purchased but this one just didbt live up to my expectations.
Tyler P.
Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the Dior soaps, the hand soap I prefer is Lucky but the silky soap is good for a body bar If you prefer this over shower gel. This is J'adore scent as well, so it is very iconic and the scent lasts - for men, it might not be the best but they have the Suavage black soap that is heavenly for men.
Jan M.
Saint Amant, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Miss Dior Silky Soap uploaded by Jan M.
Received this wonderful soap for Mothers Day after dropping a lot of hints.  It comes beautifully gift wrapped making it a treat to unwrap, so luxurious!  This soap has a great price of only $27 and it lasts so I don't consider it expensive.  It's a wonderful fragrance and the lather is so thick and creamy it makes you feel totally pampered.  I like to layer my fragrance so I follow up with the perfume and I always get compliments.  I would say treat yourself and experience  this yourself!
HD K.
Johns Creek
Expensive but omg so worth it. Anything Dior is great! Love the fact that it doesn’t feel greasy or leave a film on my skin. I can feel my skin breathe when I use this. Relaxing. Love the scent.
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This soap is great, because it lightly fragrances your skin. It's like wearing perfume, but without being at all overpowering. It just adds a little lux to your day.
Camila L.
I bought at Macy's . It's very good soap. Gentle to your skin . The scent is heavenly . It is a "must have " in your suitcase whenever you travel . It's not cheap , but it is worth every penny you paid for . I recommend !

Looking for your answer?