BY DIOR

This moisturizing body milk hydrates and enhances the skin on a daily basis. Its light and fresh texture enriched with Centifolia Rose extract penetrates quickly to nourish, moisturize and leave skin felling soft.
Subtly scented, your skin is suppler and the trail of your Miss Dior fragrance is intensified.

Miss Dior Moisturizing Body Milk
  • "Skinn is sooo soft omggg i love it iv got it from my friend and i never thought it would smell that good and helps against dry skin" in 3 reviews
Valerie E.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this! My husband got this for me for our 8 year anniversary and i have been so stingy with using it because I love it so much, I don't want to use it all up! Haha it smells so fresh and clean, and putting it on after a shower really relaxes me and helps me feel so clean.
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
Miss Dior is a great brand in general, I have always loved their scents. I've used this "body milk" lotion before and it immediately makes my skin so  smooth. The smell is fabulous and I'm constantly getting compliments on it. 10/10 would recommend.
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA
I love the scent of the Miss Dior, I am a Dior girl at heart, this body milk is subtle, but very beautiful for wearing alone or layering with the Miss Dior Eau de Parfum. I would always recommend Miss Dior, especially the new Miss Dior!!!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love all miss Dior brands but absolutely love this product and obsessed with the smell! My boyfriend bought me this for my birthday and it's just about gone. It makes your skin feel like silk and gives it a glow and also a really beautiful scent. I would definitely buy again and highly recommend to others!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Loveeee this scent it's one of my favs!!! I love this paired with The perfume. I use this all over my body when I get out the shower it leaves my skin so soft and smelling amazingggg!!!!
Brittany J.
Cordova, TN
This is my favorite lotion! My fiance got it for me for my birthday, and I refuse to use anything else now! It smells fantastic, and makes you feel like a million bucks! The fragrance makes you feel like 2 million bucks! ;)
Lauren W.
Bozeman
So I love the perfume the lotion it smells a little like the perfume but yet whenever you kind of wear it through the day it kind of phase really fast and it's a little overwhelming so a little goes a long way
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
This smells amazing! I like this because it is thin and silky it makes my skin hydrated but not sticky or oily. It leaves my skin smelling amazing for hours I love it! It’s a little pricey but worth it if your a miss Dior lover
Katie F.
I love this product! It smells so clean, always makes my skin so soft, and I just feel super girly, and lovely after applying this! I totally recommend it!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
If I could bathe in this daily I would I wish I had a tank of this lol this stuff is amazing my bod so smooth and silky and it smells amazing
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this product smell?
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
It looks pretty and girly 😍😍😍
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Does the scent stay all day?
Katherine K.
Es muy fuerte su olor?
fashion 3.
That the product stay all day