Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Originale uploaded by Manjyot B.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #88 in Fragrance for Her

Miss Dior Original is the very first fragrance by Christian Dior. Its avant-garde green chypre floral accord revolutionized perfume and embodies the perfection of the couturier’s mark. L'Eau de Toilette Originale more gently deploys this bold trail, which has become a great classic. The extreme refinement of the Galbanum notes brings ultimate freshness to its floral heart of Jasmine and Grasse Rose Absolute, while Patchouli Essence gives the fragrance its impertinence.

AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
The bottle has lasted me quite some time and it's because it's pretty powerful that you only need a squirt or two, (not like body spray where the smell goes away after 10 minutes). I found this perfume by Sephora sending me perfume samples with an order I made for some makeup. I usually don't purchase spendy perfume let alone perfume at all because, let's be honest, a guy can spray himself with cologne and smell good for days but for women it seems to not stick to our skin as well. But i'm pleased with it and it's something i'll buy more of once I run out.
Laurie A.
This has been my favorite for more years that I can imagine. It puts me in a special place with it's light floral scent. Lingers on for hours. And makes me fee special when I am use it. From a simple gathering to a night on the town, it is my all time go to. Not offensive to others so you don't blast their space. Just love it and would love to see it reach a new generation of users.
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the perfect scent for me! It is light and feminine without being too floral, but it's also grown-up enough that I don't feel like I'm putting on grandma's perfume when playing dressup, which I sometimes feel when I wear department store perfume brands. I work in an office where I don't like to wear any overpowering fragrances, so this is a good choice for me.
An S.
Naples, FL
I really like this scent a lot. It's very sultry and romantic, yet light and delicate. I have a tiny bottle of the eau de parfum that I carry with me when I travel mostly. My husband loves it so much that he bought me the 3.4oz bottle for my dresser. Christian Dior's perfumes are wonderful. They last long too. I can still smell it hours after putting it on.
hunter w.
I like this fragrance because it has a nice classic, rich feel. The bottle is nice and the packaging corresponds to it. Personally, I prefer Chanel No.5 as my go to classic perfume but I use this one from time to time. I just feel that me using it after I found what I loved made me not want to change it up as much with this one.
Kiersten T.
This is the fragrance that really started it all for me. I used to never wear Eau de Toilettes because they seemed so strong. I mostly stuck with soft body sprays. This particular EdT set my life in motion! The scent is very classic but absolutely lively. I'll continue purchasing it until they stop making it - then I'll cry!
Bonnie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This perfume is the mild version of a normal Christian Dior perfume. The bottle is fancy which makes up for the watered down scent. I actually like that this is a lighter smell because you can spray it more and it won't become too strong. I don't think I would buy it again because of the price, but it is a nice product.
Anna M.
This is my go-to fragrance right now. I love the little bottle with its silver bow. I keep it in my car or purse. I spray it once in the mornings - the smell changes with my chemistry throughout the day and it smells the best to me by the end of the day. It is sweet and mature. I got it on Amazon and got a great deal!
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL
I love this perfume. it is sexy in a bottle. Something about it makes me feel confident. I could put this on with no makeup and still feel sexy. I love that the scent lingers all day as well, which is important to me in a perfume. I recommend this to anyone in need of a little pick-me-up or confidence boost!
GENESIS S.
Such an elegant smell. It has a slight musky smell with floral notes. Its more on the heavy side but its perfect for night and evening events. I love that the bottle is substantial and doesn't seem prone to slipping. Make sure to not have a heavy hand when applying this as it can become overpowering.
Kayla C.
Clinton, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a musky, sweet, or floral smell?