BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #6 in Fragrance for Her

The enticing and radiant Miss Dior Eau de Toilette embodies the delicateness of a luminous chypre floral. Sparkling blood orange brightens the essences of Tunisian neroli and Damascus rose. A luminous composition underscored by Indonesian patchouli, giving the fragrance its personality.

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and I loved...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremely fast o...2 Answers
  • La fragancia es dulce o citrica?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amber H.
I was skeptical because of all the mixed reviews. My daughter and I both had liked the scent when testing scents at a department store in December. I wanted to gift this to my daughter on her graduation. I had forgotten what it's scent was and was afraid it may have fallen into one of the negative reviews if not bought directly from the store, where I could test it. I took the risk of buying online through Amazon. My daughter was home for Memorial Day weekend. I smelled this wonderful scent wafting through the air, that was it! She smelled beautiful! The scent is almost soothing. It's not to sweet, a touch earthy and just delightful.
Nina J.
New Haven, CT
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It strikes the perfect balance between sweet/playful and sophisticated. My tastes in clothes, makeup, pretty much everything else has changed dramatically as I've gotten older but my love of this perfume remains! I listed after Miss Dior Cherie in high school and now that I'm a grown up, this is the only perfume I've gone through THREE BOTTLES of. Scent is an extremely personal thing, but I highly recommend that you give this a try!
yolanda D.
Terre Haute, IN
I received miss Dior. From one of my residents son from work. As a gift for taking care of him so well. His father told him I was the only one who made him feel comfortable. That he wanted to get me something. So his son asked what I like his responds was" hell I don't know . I know she always smells good". Lol. Since I only work weekends they waited tell Saturday. The called me in the room and handed me the partum in a gift bag. I loved it. Ever since
Hannah H.
Plainfield, IL
I got this perfume as a gift that was personally engraved for me in the direct store in France. By far it was one of the best presents I have ever received and will cherish it forever. The scent was absolutely magnificent, and lasted for it seemed like forever. However don't squirt on too much otherwise it could be strong on your nose, you could smell me from across the room! The packaging is absolutely beautiful and I still savor it to this date!
heather a.
I have never been a fan of heavy, over powering scents and that;s one of the reasons I reach for my Miss Dior bottle more than others. It is a subtle yet feminine scent that seems to last a very long while. It is perfect for daytime or office wear and sweet enough to add a little innocence during "date night" with my husband. It is pretty much my every day go-to scent and I just repurchased my third bottle a few months ago.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
This is one of my favorite perfume ever, the other one is Chole. If I say Chole is for a beautiful professional lady who is always on high heels and dress up so nicely for work and events. Miss Dior is more on a girly side, she is a sweet girl and dresses up like a Barbie doll in day time. This scent is so pure and innocent, use it, if you are going out on a date. Or on a valentines date. The name miss Dior says it all.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I am not a perfume fanatic as I seem to be bothered easily by strong scents. Regardless, this perfume has grown on me. The smell could be strong at first but fades to a delicate woody, floral smell that lasts all day. I would personally associate the smell with elegance with a touch of girliness, staying true to the Miss Dior name. Not only that but the bottle is beautiful. Would recommend.
tracy h.
Fallbrook, CA
The way that this fragrance makes me feel is simply exquisite. It really turns into a nice, fresh, but complex fragrance when mixed with my personal body chemistry. I bought it at Nordstrom because they are the absolute best when it comes to customer service and I would absolutely recommend this fragrance to anyone else. It smells a little different on everyone, but its never been bad.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
So this is one of my top 3 all-time favorite scents. I loved the original and still love the revamped version. It's classy and sensual. No "old lady" smell here. It's one of those perfumes that make you feel like you can conquer the world when you put it on!! Miss Dior is something that can be worn by any woman, at any age. I highly recommend this to all of my clients and friends.
Aliyah S.
Covington, GA
OH my gosh. This perfume is so perfect. This was my first "adult perfume" gifted to me by my boyfriend for Christmas because he thought the scent would fit me. Typically I am skeptical about accepting perfumes without first trying them out but this scent actually smells beautiful and sophisticated. I love being able to wear this and have people ask me what it is ;)
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
Nora H.
Staten Island , NY
Ive never tried this but heard many reviews. Does anyone recommend ?