BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #25 in Fragrance for Her

The new Miss Dior Eau de Parfum reveals the femininity of a sensual floral. Its heart is a floral declaration that combines the beauty of Grasse rose with the boldness of Damascus rose, both wrapped in a ribbon of fresh Calabrian bergamot. This handcrafted creation is woven with rosewood from French Guiana and pink pepper from Réunion Island for heightened character. A Miss Dior that will leave you lovestruck.

Jessica B.
Like many others, Miss Dior was my signature scent for years. I recently ran out of my last bottle and purchased this reformulation hoping it would be similar enough to the original. It is not at all the same. Quite frankly, it reeks of musty floral notes and alcohol. Somehow this perfume manages to smell both cloyingly sweet, and stale. Who knew. The old Miss Dior was unique and classic. This reformulation smells average and cheap. I'm extremely disappointed, and at a loss as to why they would change such a popular fragrance. I am returning this perfume. If you're a fan of the original Miss Dior: I suggest you don’t waste your money on this.
Ana C.
Tempe
Omg this is one of my favorite perfumes I love the smell of it the fresh flower aroma any type of perfume that smell like this is amazing it long lasting this is my 2 bottle I have gotten it just perfect I highly recommend it is in the pricey side but it worth the price forsure!😍😍
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
I love the smell of this perfume, it has a really light and sweet floral scent. The packaging is absolutely darling and very high end. It is pricey, with the full size being at $79 but it’s worth the buy for a high end scent that doesn’t smell cheap!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I sprayed this on myself once and fell in love with the scent. It smells very unique and makes me feel warm and fuzzy! This is a very floral scent so if you are looking for something on the floral side I would definitely give this perfume a go! It's very unique and classy!
Prisci C.
My all time favorite perfume. I’ve gone through 4 bottles of this stuff and I’m still in love with it. The scent is feminine, but different than all the floral scents out there. The smell lingers and lasts all day and leaves a little bit behind on the clothes you wear which is nice. The bottle is gorgeous and I think it’s worth every penny. I’ve purchased this with the atomizer as well and although nice and more luxe, it was hard to travel with. I recommend the spray version because it’s much more versatile.
Kiara V.
Manassas
This perfume turns heads. Everyone mentions the scent each time I wear it. It’s definitely one of my favorites and I’ve repurchased it a few times. I would recommend to anyone who likes fresh scents and it is not too sweet.
Sam K.
Spring, TX
Ohhhhhhhh Dior you know just how a beautiful voluptuous girl wants to smell. I worked at the hospital and it was I our annual Christmas employee shopping and I have to say this was my best purchase that year. This bottle lasted me and entire year! I loved the scent on my body, I love the bottle shape, I loved the little refill travel spray bottle that came with it. Yes I'm loving It!
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It's definitely a very girly, fun yet fresh scent. Not to sweet but still very feminine. It's surprisingly light for an eau d'parfum. I've been wearing it since I was 15 (I'm now 22) and it still works for me. A signature sent for sure. I will continue to buy this perfume. My friend used to borrow it from me and loved it so much that she started buying it to.
Jan G.
My lovely husband always give me a perfume on my bday. This is a beautiful perfume, to my taste is perfect for winter. The scent is skittle more nature than what I like but still is very nice. Yes recommend for the classy lady.
Christine N.
This scent was just released as part of the Miss Dior collection and this one is a light, feminine and delicate fragrance like the other Miss Dior fragrances, but this one is a more warmer floral.

Like the best way I can describe it is that it is primarily floral with a modern take on rose, but with other notes such as bergamot and peppercorn that gives it a warmth and spice.

It is a completely non-offensive scent but also one that isn't that distinctive. I can see this as being an everyday all occasion and all season scent for someone fond of it and it is a nice and pleasant perfume overall, but I didn't find anything really special about it.
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this more of a soft scent?
Tannya C.
Es durable su olor o se va rápidamente?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Does the scent last in the larger bottles or is it better to get a smaller bottle?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you love about this scent?