BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #21 in Fragrance for Her

The new Miss Dior Eau de Parfum reveals the femininity of a sensual floral. Its heart is a floral declaration that combines the beauty of Grasse rose with the boldness of Damascus rose, both wrapped in a ribbon of fresh Calabrian bergamot. This handcrafted creation is woven with rosewood from French Guiana and pink pepper from Réunion Island for heightened character. A Miss Dior that will leave you lovestruck.

• Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?5 Answers
  • The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of i...1 Answers
  • Es durable su olor o se va rápidamente? 5 Answers
Shabnam K.
Lake Forest, CA
Ahh my fave perfume! It has become my signature scent. It's so nice to receive so many compliments every time I wear it. My friends/family have told me they literally know when I'm present because of the distinct fragrance. So luxurious and cute packaging! I received this as a birthday gift and it lasted me a little over a year. Need to repurchase ASAP. Also watch the perfume ad with Natalie Portman. It's so satisfying and elegant and will make you want to buy a ticket to Paris (as well as the perfume) and walk around some hotel in a beautiful evening gown. I also use Chance by Chanel which is also so nice but doesn't compare tbh. Dior is a little bit stronger so it might irritate you if you are not a fan of strong fragrance. I'm kinda used to my Persian fam drenching themselves in perfume/cologne so I've come to love strong fragrances lol
Ashley C.
Addison, TX
Yes. One of my favorites! This is such a beautiful scent. It lasts all day but isn't super strong to where people are bothered by it. I have been using Vaseline before I spray it and that intensifies the scent. I work in a professional environment and one of my co workers is allergic to most scents. She has never complained when I wear this one. The scent is very "lady like". It's hard to describe the notes but sophisticated comes to mind. I would highly recommend to have this in your rotation.
Savannah P.
Miss Dior is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. It is elegant, classy, and chic. Also, it is a very feminine fragrance. The longevity is great, as it easily lasts 12+ hours on my skin. The sillage is moderate to heavy. There is a reason why it's a modern classic and so well-liked; it is not offensive and appropriate for daytime wear. I consider this fragrance appropriate for nighttime wear as well- it is a versatile fragrance! I highly recommend this fragrance.
Becca S.
This is my signature scent! Every lady needs a go-to perfume, and this is THE ONE for me. Whenever I wear it, I get loads of compliments and comments like, "Oh my god, you smell SO good! What are you wearing?" It goes on a tad strong (so don't overdo it!), but settles into a beautiful, light scent that lasts all day long. It makes me feel very chic, too! There is just something about it that feels super elegant. I'm so in love. <3
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
The other customer reviewing this product obviously likes simple scents. Nothing wrong with that, but that does NOT mean this is a bad scent. It is fabulous. Feminine, complex, floral but not flowery, and just a very elegant and unique vibe to it. I've gotten lots of compliments asking what I am wearing with this scent, other women have asked me to write down the name for them... and not many perfumes get even a second sniff.
D X.
Miss Dior has been my favorite perfume for the last 10 years. One spritz will last all day, which is great for someone who is on the go, stays up late with projects or has long shifts at work!

The scent is elegant and floral. It's comforting and not too strong that you feel like you're putting chemicals on your body haha.

Only room for improvement is the bottle. Sometimes, it's a little hard to grip because it's so block-y.
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY
It brings me back to my teenage years. It was a gift, one of my first "big girl" scents. I loved it. It was girly and fun yet you still felt like a bit of a grown up. I savored every bit of it. Tried to make it last as long as I possibly could since affording another bottle just wasn't going to happen at that age - more important things to do. I did appreciate it when I had it and I have the best memories with it.
Christina S.
Princeton, MN
This perfume is and will always be my go-to scent! I personally love performs that have fruit notes, and this one hit a home run for me. My fiancé loves when I wear it too. It's sweet, feminine, and romantic feeling.

I highly recommend this to others that loves fruity perfumes, but not too fruity. It's perfect, and stays all day. Definitely expense for the 1 oz. of product, but one spritz goes a long way.
Giselle P.
Albany, GA
This is my signature scent and has been for a few years, even after the scent was altered a bit from the previous "Miss Dior Cherie" formulation (had a caramel popcorn note that was removed, according to a CD product specialist). It's perfect year round, wears all day until you shower it off. Beautiful scent that wears slightly differently on each person. Will continue to wear this for years to come.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I had this scent a few years back and absolutely loved it. The smell was amazing and reminded me of so many memories. The bottle broke and needless to say my entire bathroom smelled like this afterwards for a long time. The scent itself lasts a long time when applied and doesn't really change scent once applied. I think that's one of the things I liked most about it. It was very consistent.
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this more of a soft scent?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?
Tannya C.
Es durable su olor o se va rápidamente?
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Does the scent last in the larger bottles or is it better to get a smaller bottle?
Marisol T.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does it smell floral or fruity?