BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #40 in Fragrance for Her

The fresh and sparkling Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a composition designed like a dress embroidered with a thousand flowers. This floral bouquet pays homage to Christian Dior’s legendary passion for flowers. Its heart holds a tender accord of Peony and Damascus Rose refreshed by a radiant Calabrian Bergamot. The poetic trail is enveloped in soft notes of White Musk. A floral springtime creation for a playful and charming Miss Dior.

Sara J.
Sara J.
Greensburg, PA
OMG this is my absolute favorite scent OF ALL TIME. It's light, floral, versatile, feminine and just amazing. It's expensive, it's never on sale or anywhere where you can find a deal (like marshalls or tjmaxx), but I splurge once or twice a year. I'll typically buy it at sephora so I can get points as well. The only issue (and this seems to be pretty well known) is that the scent fades pretty quickly. It does, but I've noticed that it lingers on my clothes when I pull them out of the hamper to do laundry and also on my scarves. Sometimes it lasts for weeks. So maybe it's just my nose. Either way, if you love soft florals--this scent is for you!
karen e.
karen e.
East windsor , Nj
The bottle has lasted me quite some time and it's because it's pretty powerful that you only need a squirt or two, (not like body spray where the smell goes away after 10 minutes). I found this perfume by Sephora sending me perfume samples with an order I made for some makeup. I usually don't purchase pricey perfumes, let alone perfume at all because, let's be honest, a guy can spray himself with cologne and smell good for days but for women it seems to not stick to our skin as well. But I'm pleased with it and it's something I'll buy more of once I run out.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Aurora, IL
Omg!! I love this perfume!!! I am sooo picky when it comes to scents. And I usually shy away from florals because I feel like so many of them can be to heavy and overpowering. But this is just amazing! It's a floral but not heavy at all. It's very light and modern. Perfect for spring and summer. It's very soft and feminine and perfect for everyday use! Definitely my new fave! Price wise it can be a little pricey but is soo worth every penny! I love it!!! Definitely recommend this one! You won't be disappointed!!
This is a very pretty smell, however I would find it more appropriate for an older woman, maybe as a gift for a mother or grand mother. I'm not quite sure why it's marketed towards 20-30 somethings, when it reminds me of old school Chanel No. 5. I smelled this inside of Sephora and ended up not purchasing. I'm so sad it wasn't what I expected! However, if you enjoy the smell Dior perfumes are great quality, long lasting, and don't irritate your skin!
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
YAAAAAASSSSS 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Finally I have found the most perfect perfume ever
It's like literally having a bouquet of roses with me all day
That's how lovely the scent is literally
It's maybe a little pricey for some people ($110) not that bad but it's oh so worth the money
It can be an everyday perfume or even for those brides to be to wear on that special day literally it will last all day long
Clare Z.
Clare Z.
Middleburg, VA
This is the perfect fresh floral scent. Perfect for every age, not too young and not too mature. Wearable for everyone because it doesn't have that warmth and spice your typical mature fragrance has. (Example- Chanel No. 5, Calvin Klein Obsession, YSL Opium) My friends and family love it and it's not so floral that it's sickly. An amazing fragrance that can be worn by anyone!!
Phuong H.
Phuong H.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's all about taste when it comes to perfume, but if you ask me, I'm not a big fan. This perfume has a very generic sweet smell that you feel like you have encountered somewhere... but so blurry that you cant remember... Doesn't last for too long either, sadly.

I commit to always reviewing products honestly (regardless of those I purchase on my own or complimentary products).
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Smyrna, DE
Blooming bouquet was the first dior perfume I've bought. I remember smelling it in the mall and that was it I had to get it. So a few weeks later my husband bought me the big size bottle I've gotten through half the bottle. I put the scent on and it make you smell pretty and it's not to strong like others I've purchased. Will definitely be keeping it in my must haves.
Rima P.
Rima P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First thing, first I am a sucker for packaging and this bottle is beautiful. I love to collect the bottles! I loved the blend of pink peony and rose but I think the organe essence could be toned down. I don't like mixing floral and citrus. I gifted this my mother and she loved it, so I would say a great scent and can be applied to different ages!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Brandon, FL
A beautiful, sweet fragrance. With notes of orange, peony, white musks and rose, this is a warm fruity-floral. Initially on me it is a little sharp, probably from the orange top-note, but settles down within minutes to a soft haven of garden flowers. Blooming Bouquet is soft and feminine, incredibly pretty, and a perfect Spring/Summer fragrance.
Xenith B.
Xenith B.
Woodbury, MN
Is it a girly smell? I really want to try it but not sure if its suitable for my personality 😂
McKenzie D.
McKenzie D.
Greenfield, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the scent like? Does it last long?
Maria M.
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragance still famous in the market?
Bella H.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I really love Dior and I was wondering if this is a good perfume?
Aaliyah' D.
Aaliyah' D.
Does this fragrance last long and what does it smell like