BY DIOR #43 in Fragrance for Her

The fresh and sparkling Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a composition designed like a dress embroidered with a thousand flowers. This floral bouquet pays homage to Christian Dior’s legendary passion for flowers. Its heart holds a tender accord of Peony and Damascus Rose refreshed by a radiant Calabrian Bergamot. The poetic trail is enveloped in soft notes of White Musk. A floral springtime creation for a playful and charming Miss Dior.

Buy on Sephora*
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
I love this perfume. I get migraines from really heavily scented things (even lipsticks) and this doesn’t bother me at all. It’s light and fresh like a bouquet. It lasts a long time if you invest in the large bottle. It may be pricey but I think it’s totally worth it. I am already on my second bottle. It took me a year to get through the first one wearing it every day. I love it.
Ashley R.
Shakopee, MN
I'm going to start of saying that this scent is MY JAM! I love this scent, but I wish that it stayed longer on the skin. I feel like it wears away very quickly, but I don't even care because the smell of this has me addicted! I love everything from the girly bottle (which is perfect to display on my vanity) to the scent to the brand. Dior did it right with this fragrance!
Carly A.
Had been looking for a good floral, but not overbearing scent, for ages.  I found this and was wanting it for awhile and finally gave in and purchased it at a duty-free shop at LHR.  I regret nothing!  It's a perfect, subtle yet noticeable smell and it lasts pretty well.  I did have to reapply on hot, humid days, but that would be the case for any perfume.   I get compliments on this all the time.  The bottom notes are lovely too, they don't smell odd or boring the way they can in some other perfumes.  I also spray my hair brush and run it through my hair and the smell sticks all day.
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
Before my wedding I would switch back and forth between several scents just trying to find one I really liked. Well I went to the store and just smelled perfumes for a solid 20 minutes and landed on this one for my special day, and it has stuck with me since. Wonderful floral smell, not too heavy, but lasts. Love it
Audrey A.
Deridder, LA
Smells absolutely amazing. It’s light and floral, and perfect for every occasion. I’ve used this perfume for about 2 years and refuse to buy anything else. Buy it from Ulta, especially when they have the point perks on fragrance to maximize this purchase!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I received a sample spread of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet in my latest edition of Cosmopolitan Magazine and I am impressed! Waiting for pay day to go grab me a bottle, because this stuff smells amazing! It's the kind of perfume you get compliments over.
Angel T.
Im inlove! I tried this at sephora 3 yrs ago and its my favorite perfume ever since.
Its girly yet sophisticated. I love spraying this on my hair it last all day. Will definitely continue buying this!
Faiza S.
Best smelling perfume I have used this far. Very light and sweet. It was recommended to me by a friend and ill be restocking for life! Something to remember is that perfumes smell different on reach person. Just because if smells good on me, doesn't mean you'll have the same experience. Before buying any fragrance, get a sample and wear it for a day to see how you like it.
Kristen K.
Flanders, NJ
I got a sample of this from my Sephora purchase.. OMG!!!!! it’s smells so amazing! I even put it on my Christmas list and if I don’t get it as a gift then I’ll be going to buy it myself! I’m not a huge perfume junky, I only ever wear one of my two perfumes.. lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker and Chanel mademoiselle. Miss Dior Blooming bouquet will now be added :)
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Love this perfume. I didn't ever use to use perfume till I got this for my birthday. Ever sice then I go buy it at Dillards. I have told my friends about it and they love it too.
McKenzie D.
Greenfield, IA
What's the scent like? Does it last long?
Xenith B.
Woodbury, MN
Is it a girly smell? I really want to try it but not sure if its suitable for my personality 😂
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
Is this fragance still famous in the market?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
When do you wear this scent?
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I really love Dior and I was wondering if this is a good perfume?