BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Bright and colorful, Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming is a floral delight you'll want to return to over and over again. Its top notes of tangy red berries are joyful and striking. At its heart, a sublime duet of grasse roses and damascus roses embrace a sensuous peony accord. This infinite blooming of fresh flowers is comforted in a base of white musk notes. A positive and joyful harmony for a playful and irresistible Miss Dior. Notes:- Top: red berry accord- Middle: grasse rose absolute, peony accord- Base: white musk accord. Brand: DIOR. Style Name: Dior 'Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming' Eau De Parfum. Style Number: 5223859. Available in stores. see more...

• what is your favorite Spring / Summer perfume? for me Miss Dior ...2 Answers
  • Smells amazing!! I get stopped by strangers askin... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this perfume worth the price?? I got a sample of this and i re...2 Answers
Janelle I.
San Antonio, TX
I love the lingering scent of this Perfume. Once sprayed it almost hovers in the air around you. It is very long lasting. I spray twice and I'm good to go. I purchased last spring, but I still used it thru the fall for special events and date nights. Personally I think it's a tad heavy on the musk. So I use a fruity moisturizer or more subtle body spray to balance it out.
Sareena O.
Houston , TX
I have been obsessed with this recently! It is very pricey but I find you only need a few sprits and the scent lasts all day. I’d describe it as a sexy floral, it’s fun but not childish.
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this perfume! It has a light sweet, floral scent. Every time I wear this stuff, I feel like I should be in Paris sitting at some cafe- lol! I always get compliments left and right every time I wear it.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
This new Dior fragrance absolutely blooming smells wonderful on my body chemistry I love all of the notes that it has it and it lasts on my body for hours and has such a divine sweet and floral citris that I just cannot stay away from! They have beautiful packaging always and a great eye for elegance!
Celina M.
Manassas Park, VA
Since coming across this perfume, I have been obsessed. It's smells amazing and a few sprays will last the whole day. It can be purchased at Sephora or many other makeup and department stores. This is my favorite scent and will probably remain my favorite for years to come 🤗
Ana B.
malvern,pa
I really love it. It's not as amazing as my chance by Chanel but it smells really great. Very flowery and fresh and sweet. It is strong but not overpowering. It's really good! I would recommend to anyone looking for a fresh and sweet scent.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I received a deluxe sample of this perfume in a Sephora Luxury Edition box. From the moment I tried it I was hooked. A beautiful & sensual scent. Going to purchase a full size bottle soon 😊😊
Dior-Nicole W.
Summit, NJ
OMG! OMg! Omg! Oh my gawd!!!! I get compliments all day. It is floral and sweet but doesn't smell like a garden or musky! This is now my signature perfume and not because my name is Dior! 😉
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I typically don’t enjoy floral fragrance is, but this one has change that for me. It smells like peonies and roses. You know that feeling that you get when you look at elaborate wedding photos on Pinterest and you think wow that’s so beautiful I feel I will get just looking at that. That’s the way that I feel when I wear this perfume. It has a little bit of white musk as an after sent so it keeps you from smelling like a garden. If you’re looking for a fine and floral perfume that doesn’t smell cheap or like your grandmother, pick this one up. Very sophisticated smelling but not heavy.
Twila R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
As soon as I smelled a sample in a magazine I knew I just had to have this perfume. Upon my request my hubby got this for me for Christmas. Yay he listened! I wore this perfume on a sweater when we went to make smores by the fire pit. Even after sitting my the smoky fire pit for over an hour my dry clean only sweater still smelled amazing. So much so that my mother in law asked me what the smell was. I said the fire pit smoke. She said no it smells amazing. It was still my perfume. I didn't even have to pay for dry cleaning. I could re wear it. I'm in love with this scent.
Hala A.
what is your favorite Spring / Summer perfume? for me Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Eau De Parfum
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
Is this perfume worth the price?? I got a sample of this and i really love the scent even after hours of wear. Please help!
No D.
Smells amazing!! I get stopped by strangers asking what I'm wearing because they live it. Plus, my BF absolutely adores this as well! Please visit your nearest department store to have a smell test! Mmmmmm