BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #97 in Fragrance for Her

Bright and colorful, Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming is a floral delight you'll want to return to over and over again. Its top notes of tangy red berries are joyful and striking. At its heart, a sublime duet of grasse roses and damascus roses embrace a sensuous peony accord. This infinite blooming of fresh flowers is comforted in a base of white musk notes. A positive and joyful harmony for a playful and irresistible Miss Dior. Notes:- Top: red berry accord- Middle: grasse rose absolute, peony accord- Base: white musk accord. Brand: DIOR. Style Name: Dior 'Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming' Eau De Parfum. Style Number: 5223859. Available in stores. see more...

• what is your favorite Spring / Summer perfume? for me Miss Dior ...2 Answers
  • Smells amazing!! I get stopped by strangers askin...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this perfume worth the price?? I got a sample of this and i re...2 Answers
Dianna S.
Dianna S.
I recently visited a dept store determined to buy the new Gucci perfume however when I smelled miss Dior I had to have it instead! My husband and son absolutely love it. It has a light floral sweet smell that's is just heavenly. I'm absolutely addicted to it. It stays with you all day and leaves a hint in every room you visit. Which I kind of like. Buy some for yourself or gift it!
Lupita T.
Lupita T.
Heartland , TX
My all time favorite perfume!!!! I will use this scent for the rest of my life. I usually change up my perfumes as the climate changes. But this perfume I can use any time of the year. It's great for the workplace because it's not super strong. I love the floral scent in this. I hope they never discontinue this perfume.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK
I purchased this perfume based on a recommendation by Jaclyn Hill and I'm actually not crazy about it. To me, it has a little bit of that "old lady" perfume smell. I would not describe it as "bright and colorful" like the description says. For this price you can get something much more fun and unique like Flower Bomb.
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
I am in love with this scent! The original Miss Dior was always a little too much for me, it reminds me of my grandmother. But this incarnation is beautiful! It's light and sweet and fresh with a bit of a musky kick to it. It's girly and sexy and feminine and I just cannot get enough- and neither can my boyfriend!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Hull, GA
This is one of my favorite, I have to admit though it was my first time using this product, see I didn't buy it, my grand daughter gave it to me as a Christmas gift, the fragrance last a long time , it is just a little too expensive for me, I think if there was any room for improvement it would be on the price.
Kellie N.
Kellie N.
This is my go-to scent! Very feminine but not too overwhelming - it's perfect for every season. I get so many compliments when I wear it - even had someone stop me on the street and ask what perfume I was wearing. It's amazing and the bottle is beautiful as well! I use an empty on as decor in my apartment.
Harsha K.
Harsha K.
Aurora, CO
I first saw this parfume in a video and I quickly purchased it. I didn't know how last it was going to last but let me tell you that I took a shower after wearing this and I can still smell it after I came out of the shower! such a beautiful feminine scent. A bit pricey but definitely give her a try
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Very soft sweet floral scent. I love that it does. It over powering or super sweet like other perfume. I usually don't like sweet scent because it smell too youthful and very flowery scent seem too old but this one is a great balance. I only wished it has a lotion it would be even better
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
Such a beautiful scent. It is very feminine and floral, with a hint of freshness to it. I love the bottle as well - so pretty. I find that the scent is long-lasting, which is certainly something that I appreciate in a fragrance. It is a perfect flirty summer/spring scent
Ilham H.
Ilham H.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this it so good I use it almost every time. It not price. It has great value. I can't compare this to anything at all. It's easy and simply to use spray then done. Everyone should have this at home. It smells great OMG. I would recommend this everyone. PERIOD.
Hala A.
Hala A.
what is your favorite Spring / Summer perfume? for me Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Eau De Parfum
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
Is this perfume worth the price?? I got a sample of this and i really love the scent even after hours of wear. Please help!
No D.
No D.
Smells amazing!! I get stopped by strangers asking what I'm wearing because they live it. Plus, my BF absolutely adores this as well! Please visit your nearest department store to have a smell test! Mmmmmm