BY MISHPACHA #18 in Honey

MISHPACHA Honey - Squeeze Bear, 12-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) see more...

Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Me encanta la miel, tambien me gusta mucho el envase, es super tierno. Se puede comer con lo que sea: panquecas, yogurt, para hacer tartas, o simplemente solo miel. Ademas de su delicioso sabor, la miel tiene muchas propiedades y beneficios, no lo recomiendo a los que padecen de diabetes ya que que es muy dulce.
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
I like to drizzle this honey over bananas and peanut butter on toast, makes a great snack. I agree it is little drifficult to get the little bit left at the end, but storing the bottle upside down usually helps.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Too cute to have a bear at breakfast. When your running low its aggrivating tosqueeze the rest out. Thats not stopping me from buying some more. It taste great not soo sweet. Just right
Beckerz T.
I enjoy honey a lot, I put it in everything! Coffee, Tea, and its great when you're not feeling well with a sore throat! I like this brand and its not to expensive!
Trinity P.
Union Grove, WI
I've never been a frequent user of honey. It's just too sweet for my liking but with this honey i find myself eating spoonfuls of it a day. I usually spread this over my toast in the morning for breakfast and it makes a quick and delicious meal.
Stephanie V.
Grants Pass, OR
I don't think I've ever tried a different type of honey. My grandma took the bottle when it was done and made it into a sugar shaker for when we ate oatmeal.
Victoria K.
Any pure honey is good. Love it on toast or in desserts. The bear bottle is always good for kids, it makes it fun and cute besides the great taste of course.
Julia R.
I love honey in these bear shaped bottles it tastes very good! I use this and hair conditioner to make my hair gradually lighter it works very well
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I love honey for everything. I use the off brand, but it works just the same. Put it in tea or on toast and it makes it a little more sweet.
Cierra M.
I've tried a lot of honey in my life and this one is one of the best I've ever had. I love it so much and use it all the time