BY MISFIT #3 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

Get fit with Misfit Flash, a sleek, sporty fitness tracker that measures your activity and sleep, syncs with your smartphone, and comes in a variety of colors. Press Flash to see a halo of lights that shows your progress toward your daily activity goal and tells time. Flash never requires charging and is made of rugged, yet ultra-comfortable soft touch materials.

Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I had a Flash in the past, and when it stopped working for no known reason Misfit sent me a Shine for FREE! Customer service is the best sign of a great company, and I will never look anywhere else for my tracker. I can wear it on my clothing or wrist. I love that I can attach mine to my bra, shirt, or pants with the magnet. I am so pleased!! I have been wearing mine for years now without an upgrade. It's so affordable and worth every penny!
Callie T.
Americus, GA
Love mine!! Only thing they should change is to make the holder for the button more supportive because it can easily fall out if you don't have your band on tight and the back of the button will also come off
Ben O.
Sterling Hts, MI
For the price point, I am very happy with this product. I personally like the sleek and simplistic design , and the functionality works very well with your smartphone. The added "wow" features are great too, like placing the face on your phone to sync. It makes it a fun toy to play with, while also very functional and keeping you up-to-date on your fitness goals.
Vivian Y.
Honolulu, HI
I got this as a birthday gift for my 21st birthday.  I used it everyday I worked out and was able to keep track of how many steps I took.  It was difficult to get my step count up to 10k but, it was much easier using this since it has lights that tell you when you are done.  The only con is that the battery dies too fast and the app is sometimes buggy!
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
Price point is excellent, and works exactly for what me and my fiance wanted!
sleek design looks great and stylish!
sleep monitor helps me under stand my sleeping patterns! its easy to connect and use!
Very satisfied!
The app also works very well
Christina G.
I absolutely love this fitness band. I keep it on my wrist every day and even through the night. I sync it up to my phone to find out how many steps I've taken and how much sleep I have gotten. This band is super affordable and works well.
Sami S.
Jinin
Techie Expert Level 2
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONGet fit with Misfit Flash, a sleek, sporty fitness tracker that measures your activity and sleep, syncs with your smartphone, and comes in a variety of colors... see more...TOP QUESTIONS See all 6 Q&ADOES THIS COME IN DIFFERENT COLORS?Be the first to answer!Does this have a GPS and can you be tracked by so...Be the first to answer!I currently have the Misfit Shine. Is the Misfit Flash better?1 Answers
Jess T.
Philadelphia , PA
my husband got one of these from his company and is very happy with it. the design is nice and sleek, it is comfortable to wear, and is very user friendly. it's light on the wrist and great for tracking steps- it makes him move more, which I think is kind of the point, so hey, spot on!
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
great price for a great wearable! I like this tracker a lot because it takes a watch battery so doesn't need to be charged and is also waterproof - the downside - you can't see much info on it - and the app isn't as great as the fitbit app - but it's design is pretty sleek!
Kyira B.
Hattiesburg, MS
need this well keep up with my sleep in my workout yes need this fr talk want one past but it broken so old but least hell another for me in others to gave to need it. Hell hiw j sleep be so worry y'all
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I currently have the Misfit Shine. Is the Misfit Flash better?
Scarlett H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Do you have one?
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
DOES THIS COME IN DIFFERENT COLORS?
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Techie Expert Level 1
Wendy W.
Will this sync with apple health kit?