BY MISFIT

Misfit Unisex Ray Gray Leather Strap Activity Tracker 12x38mm S514BM0RD Jewelry & Watches Watches - Watches see more...

Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This is very comfortable to wear. One of the reasons I bought it was because it takes batteries and doesn't need charged regularly. The batteries last months! It's very easy to change them out when needed. As for tracking steps, it's really accurate. I wore a standard clip on step counter for the first few days of wearing the Ray and their counts we're almost exactly the same. I noticed that the sleep tracking isn't as accurate as I would like it to be. I love that you can wear it many different ways and it's pretty easy to personalize with different bands. It doesn't have a heart rate monitor in the band but you can log your estimated heart rate in the app. I'm really glad I bought this fitness tracker
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
I got one of these in Black for Christmas and I absolutely love it.  It's comfortable and waterproof so I don't have to take it off when I shower or swim like I did with my jawbone up (which actually, literally fell apart after 11 months) . Today is March 27th and my battery is still at 100% which is AMAZING!!  My Jawbone had to be charged every 10 days so this is really amazing and I love love love that the batteries can be changed and there's an indicator right in the app telling you how much juice you've got left so there's no wondering.  There are no buttons to push, you just give it a little tap and the indicator light will tell you how your progress is going (red, yellow or green) it's got a sleep tracker that automatically tracks your sleep and it's super simple to set your wake up alarm and then you shut it off with two little taps.  You track an activity by giving it three taps and if you're inactive for too long you can set a reminder to get up and move.  My absolute favorite feature of this though is it notifies me if I'm away from my phone and it rings, get a text or even a FB messenger message and you set all of these through the app and you can set the color of your indicator light.  This is great because it seems my son only ever calls me when I leave my phone in the other room -_-  There are a ton of different apps you can use along with this and so far I am really in love with this little activity tracker.
Magen K.
This thing was amazing right out of the box. I loved the text and phone call notifications because I found myself less tethered to my phone and that was pretty great. It did stop working a few months in but the company was great about it and sent me a new one. So far no problems with the new one. I have yet to get some of the other bands to use with this but the versatility of having different attachments and it's water resistance are the main reasons I bought this activity tracker as opposed to others, that and the fact this one doesn't need to be charged. Despite the problem I had with this I still recommend this to anyone looking for an activity tracker.