Misfit Shine Misfit Flash, Fuchsia uploaded by Aiyana B.Misfit Shine Misfit Flash, Fuchsia uploaded by Kristi C.

BY MISFIT SHINE

Find Sports Monitors at Target.com! Misfit Flash, Fuchsia Color: Pink. see more...

• How accurate is this device. I've been considering switch...1 Answers
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I have the Victoria's Secret pink flash and I love it! It challenges me to get up earlier and get more steps in throughout the day! I love setting goals and reaching them. I recently discovered virtual marathons where you can use a fitness device to track your steps and they send you medals! It's a really cool set up and my misfit keeps track of my workouts for me! I love the convenient app and also that it's waterproof and the battery lasts for a long time! I wear it virtually every day! Such a great investment, and a good price!!
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg, KY
I LOVE my Misfit Flash! It helps me keep track of my daily steps, my sleeping habits, how long I walked, how far I walked and how many calories that I burn. It had helped me get healthier. I have clips to wear it on my shoe or pocket or wristbands to look like a watch. It also can be used as a watch. The price is really budget friendly. It runs on a watch battery so charging is needed. The app is very user friendly.
Emily P.
I got this fitness tracker as a birthday gift last month and I was pretty happy with it until it broke after only having it for 5 days. I was wearing it as a bracelet when it cracked in half and fell off my wrist. I am very gentle with all my belongings so I was really disappointed in this. After this I continued to wear it on my pants with the little clip it comes with and that worked fine for about 3 weeks until that broke too. I got home and noticed that the clip was broken and the tracker had fallen out somewhere during the day. Very disappointing.
vanessa h.
San jose, CA
I purchased this in blue on 7-22-15 and by 8-10-15 it was dead. It suddenly wouldn't turn on or sync or anything. For the short time I had it it was adequate enough. Although I felt like my jawbone up tracked my sleep a lot better and more accurately. Unfortunately customer service gets a big fat zero from me because I messaged them that same night and it took a whole day to get a response asking me to remove the battery and see if that fixed it. I still have not received a replacement or a refund. It was a mistake to purchase this.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Love my shine! Super affordable, comfortable and versatile. Accurately tracks my steps. Somewhat gets my sleep right and I love the app. It's amazing that it evens is water proof and can be used for swimming! So good
Alina T.
Love this! Comes with a band or a clip so it can be worn practically anywhere. It's comfortable and does a great job tracking my motion.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Just got this but I like that it's easy to use. Trying to get a jump start on my fitness and hopefully this will be a great addition
Karleen B.
Love love love the price on this fitness tracker. It is pretty basic, but it's literally cheaper than buying a wrist watch that only tells time. The watch face is a little confusing to get used to. The sleep tracker is my favorite part!!
Kate W.
Williamsburg, KS
How accurate is this device. I've been considering switching from my Fitbit which isn't as accurate as I like.