BY MISFIT SHINE

Find sports monitors at Target.com! Shine is the elegant activity and sleep tracker that inspires you to live an active life. shine can be worn anywhere and to any occasion. Designed to give you motivation at a glance, shine emits a halo of lights that show progress toward your daily activity goal. Find out how active you are every day, and set goals to improve. Shine s long-lasting battery and automatic wireless syncing mean you ll spend less time plugging in and more time moving. Use the shine app to set an activity goal and track running, cycling, swimming and more. Get daily stats like steps, calories and distance, see your activity level over time. see more...

Dalia S.
Dalia S.
Highlands, TX
My husband gave me one of these as a christmas gift, I loved using it. I would wear it at work and it kept count of all of my steps and when I would do cycling I would attach it to my hip and it kept great count as well. Only thing was I never fiured out how to recharge it. Lol, oh well it still has some juice left
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sun prairie , Wi
The best feature of this is that you are able to shower/swim with it. However not charging it is odd and it decides when it wants to work and other times it just doesn't flash at all, with the bug improvements it could be great for the basics
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
I have owned my Misfit Shine since January 2015. I love how it looks like a watch, tracks my sleep and activity. I like that it doesn't need charging and Misfit has mailed me my last 3 batteries. I have recommended this to many people.
Nyssa P.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Love it,m because it's small discrete and you can even clip it to a necklace or a a belt clip. Love the fact that I can track my sleep patterns too!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Ralston, NE
Incredibly disappointed with this device. I got my first misfit for Christmas last year... It was the misfit flash. It wore out fast but after contacting the company, they gave me a new reader for free. I got this one for my birthday (July 17th), and it lasted me maybe two months. The design is so sleek, I must've just bonked the side of a door or something (it had to have been a very light action, otherwise I would've noticed), and I just completely lost it! Extremely disappointed.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Love my shine! Super affordable, comfortable and versatile. Accurately tracks my steps. Somewhat gets my sleep right and I love the app. It's amazing that it evens is water proof and can be used for swimming! The screen gives the perfect amount of info and is super cute
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
The Misfit is a comparable in quality but less expensive alternative to the Fitbit. I had by Shine about a year before I upgraded to the Ray. I must say, I have loved them both! They accurately track sleep and activity. You can also track caloric intake.
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
springfield oregon
Comparable to the Fitbit. These are pretty cool and more affordable. It syncs to your phone so it can show you everything. Great and many different ways to wear it. I'm happy!