Misfit Shine Activity Monitor - Grey uploaded by Grace S.

BY MISFIT SHINE

Find sports monitors at Target.com! Shine is the elegant activity and sleep tracker that inspires you to live an active life. shine can be worn anywhere and to any occasion. Designed to give you motivation at a glance, shine emits a halo of lights that show progress toward your daily activity goal. Find out how active you are every day, and set goals to improve. Shine s long-lasting battery and automatic wireless syncing mean you ll spend less time plugging in and more time moving. Use the shine app to set an activity goal and track running, cycling, swimming and more. Get daily stats like steps, calories and distance, see your activity level over time. see more...

Tawnee C.
My biggest issue is that my Misfit never wants to connect to the app. I bought a new battery per the suggestion of the brand but that hasn't improved it much. Beyond that it works okay. Like Fit Bit it misses a lot of movement by nature that I fidget a lot.
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have had my Shine for a few years now, and cannot express how happy I am with it! I wear it every day and it has been very trustworthy. It does not track heart rate, but I am okay with that. I like that I can pair it with LoseIt or MyFitness Pal to track calories and activity. I like that I can wear it on my clothing so I do not have deal with it on my wrist. I cannot wait to get my hands on the new Vapor when released.

Also, when my original Flash stopped working for no known reason, misfit send me the Shine for free, which was a nice upgrade. A+ customer service!!!
Grace S.
S Kingstown, RI
Love my misfit!! It runs on a watch battery, so there's no charging which means you never have to go a day without it! It tracks my activities and sleep very well, and it also is waterproof, unlike most fitness trackers. Not to mention it's pretty!!
Sarah H.
Schaumburg, IL
As an avid swimmer I needed something that would work in the water and not be in the way while swimming this product fit the bill. It's only about the size of a quarter and there's multiple holders that you can put it in as well. It comes in multiple colors and the company is amazing, every time my battery gets low they send me a new one! Would highly recommend!
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Love my shine! Super affordable, comfortable and versatile. Accurately tracks my steps. Somewhat gets my sleep right and I love the app. The light up screen gives the perfect amount of info
Devon P.
I love my misfit! There are a few problems with it tracking if you're holding something in your hand and it's on your wrist. I use it every day to push myself to do better.
wi w.
Brandon, FL
I've purchased my misfit 2 weeks ago to kick start my weightloss journey. . I love how it sync up perfectly with my Samsung smartphone. . Affordable and durable.. no worries with walking as and buildup a sweat ..this misfit is waterproof. .love it
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Super cool product!! Looks nice with my wardrobe! Very functional and practical for my active lifestyle
Tatiana Eleana V.
6703 NW 7th St. LIM-60550 Miami,FL 33126
Que hermoso accesorio lo quiero en mi colección no se salva de mi muñeca que hermoso