BY MISFIT

The sleek and versatile Misfit Flash works with your smartphone to measure your activity and sleep. Designed for discreetness, it doesn't look like a typical activity tracker and can be worn on your wrist using the supplied rubber sports band or on your clothing with the magnetic clasp. Your progress, just a press away Pushing a hidden central button on Flash will illuminate a cluster of glowing lights around the edge. These lights show you your progress in simple terms, with the aim to make each light shine by the end of the day. You can sync your progress and set goals with an iOS or Android device through the free Misfit app. It's simple too, thanks to Bluetooth, which is used to establish a wireless connection between Flash and your device. Track. With Flash and the Misfit app, you can track a variety of activities to keep on top of your fitness. Possible activities include walking, running, cycling, swimming and even sleeping. The app will analyse the data that Flash provides and estimate calories burnt and distance travelled. Flash can also use its lights to show you the time, so you won't lose track while on a run. Simple design Flash is designed with a simple, lightweight polycarbonate design, which looks great wherever you wear it- and you can wear it almost anywhere. Strap it to your wrist with the included sports band or clip it to your waist, sleeve, pocket, shoe, socks, lapel shirt, keychain or anywhere else you can with the magnetic clasp. It's also water-resistant up to 30 meters, so swimming can be included in your training regime. Flash runs on CR2032 batteries, providing power for up to six months use. see more...

vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
I purchased my flash on July 18 2015, about two weeks later it stopped working because water somehow got inside it. I emailed customer support and they were quick to replace it, asked me to print out a shipping label and ship back the defective one. My new one lasted about a month and a half before the side casing became cracked even though I never take it off or bang it. Again I emailed and they replaced it. That replacement lasted until last week. So about 7 months. It is somehow cracked again and this time they are replacing it with a misfit Shine. Hopefully that one lasts longer. As for the actual tracking, the steps are fine but it fails to track my sleep as well as my former jawbone up did. It thinks I'm asleep even though I spend all night tossing and turning.
Danielle S.
I got one of these for Christmas and am sad to say the battery has long since died. I enjoyed the step tracking, but noticed that if I was up at night with one of the kids, it would only track sleep till then and not count my going back to bed after (even if I was up at 1-3 am). The other thing I found super annoying was how easy the middle piece, the tracker itself, would just pop out of it's place on your wrist. It's amazing I didn't lose it ages before it died! Next time I'll request an actual FitBit, since they have better reviews anyhow.
Holly D.
N Charleston, SC
I loved my misfit flash! I had an issue with it and switched to the Fitbit and was sadly disappointed. Bum
Not back to the misfit and I just bought the Ray! The great thing is never having to charge it! The sleep tracker is very accurate and so is the step tracker. I love that their program works with my fitness pal so you can enter all of your daily data and food in to see how your day was. This is a great tracker, better than the Fitbit and jawbone, and the price is darn better!!
Moni B.
When i first got my misfit flash a few weeks ago it didn't work i did some reseach and got it to work, ive been using it for two weeks and i must say i love it. I use it 24/7 besides showers it works great i forget I'm wearing it. It was not a bad price at all. It tracks fitness great but sleep on the other hand it don't track but only twice in two weeks. I'm a nighr owl so maybe thats why. I find the android app isn't so great for snycing the apple app works a lot better for syncing your activity all around its a great prucdut so far I'm very pleased
Heather C.
Gladstone, MI
I've had it for a couple months now. It tracks my sitness well but not my sleep. I sit still a lot and it thinks I'm sleeping. Lately i have had trouble getting it to sinc up to my tablet. It is very easy to use though so still happy with it.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
sari L.
Buhl, ID
Just got a misfit flash I am truly enjoying the ability to track my fitness and advising better health
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
This is a seriously cost effective fitness tracker - I think its a good starting point for anyone unsure if they want to use one, or unsure if they can justify spending the money on a more advanced model. My Misfit Flash is a workhorse that just doesn't quit, but my main issue is that the round tracker doesn't like staying in the band, I was always worried about losing it so I ended up moving to a Jawbone Up3.

But I never had any issues with syncing or it not working, and the app is good.
Melissa S.
This is a fantastic tracker for begginers, it's easy on the pocket book and gets you feel for how they work and what they can do. Water proof so you can track swimming and it also tracks sleep. Easy to use
Nisha T.
This product is pretty decent and works good to track ur sleep. I got it from Amazon at a decent price. I would recommend this if ur needing to track ur sleep and all.