MISE en SCENE Perfect Repair Serum 2x70ml/2.36oz uploaded by Tâm L.

BY MISE-EN-SCENE

-A highly concentrated repairing serum for dry or damaged hair-Rich in Argan oil Royal Jelly & Rose Water-Helps enhance hair flexibility & strength from root to end-Boosts hydration levels & provides rich nutrition to hair-Creates a thin protective... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cayce B.
This is my hg. I gave thick, coarse, color treated, wavy hair. It is that level wavy that whenever I try to not straighten it it has about a 50% chance of looking decent. Lately it's just been frizzy. With this stuff I can let my hair dry naturally and not only is it wavy, it's actually pretty curly. If I'm going to blow dry my hair straight I don't have to follow up with the curling iron. My hair looks healthy, feels healthy and is the best it's been in years. The only complaint I have (and it's my own fault) is If I let it air dry I get break outs along my jawline where my hair hits my face. But I just pin my hair back or wear a headband.
Alice L.
Chicago
I bought this product long before I dyed my hair. I use 2-3 pumps after I wash my hair and apply it to split end and in areas that are most prone to tangles.

The product feels like a thick oil, but once you massage it onto wet hair, it emulsifies and does not feel greasy at all. The fragrance is light and pleasant smelling. It always made my hair feel soft.

After I dyed my hair, my hair was extremely dry. Thanks to this product, my hair always looks and feels soft! I'm almost done with my first bottle and look forward to trying the rose scented version of this serum!
ellie M.
Started using this in Korea and it is a great and inexpensive hair serum. I tend to get a lot of split ends, and this has helped me get fewer. Has a nice scent and does not make my hair look greasy/oily. Will definitely continue to use and purchase
Park J.
Ha Noi
The first is about the packaging, this one looks very pretty and clean. There is a convenient pump nozzle. The packaging is all in Korean so do not understand anything. Just know this is a hair serum.
The smell of the product is very fragrant. Serum yellow color, viscous. However, when applied to hair does not stick to hair. I find it glossier and healthier when using this product. It also leaves fragrance on the hair again.
Tâm L.
I don't like the aroma of this hair serum. Its smell is quite strong. It helps my hair to be smooth and shiny. When I apply to hair, it reduces the time for drying hair. And serum doesn't make my hair sticky. This is a great product
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I'm currently using this product for hair care. I normally use it before blow drying or straightening my hair. It works great! It makes my hair smooth and shiny without being too oily, especially when I have an oily scalp.