Misc Pestell Easy Clean Pine Bedding & Litter uploaded by Candice S.

BY MISC

Soft Nesting Area for Your Pet Pestell Easy Clean Pine Bedding is made from soft and clean materials. It's composed of 100% natural Canadian pine to offer hygienic bedding for your pet. This bedding is harmless for even small animals as it's made from natural materials. This pine bedding is kiln-dried in order to make it germ free. Pestell Easy Clean Pine Bedding Highly absorbent Made from natural material Easy to use Pestell Easy Clean Pine Bedding promotes hygiene as it's made from naturally absorbent material. It's also easy to clean and maintain. A Closer Look: Pestell Easy Clean Pine Bedding is made from natural fibers and is easy to recycle. Made Specially for: Small-sized animals see more...

KC F.
Not my most favorite bedding for my guinea pigs. I feel like they could easily get splinters with wood on their little paws since I get one when I clean out this bedding and put new ones in. It does cover the odor better but I think I'll stick to the softer ones.
Candice S.
Danville, KY
A go to pine bedding for my rabbit, Oliver. Hides oder. Oliver seems to really like it compared to others we've previously used.
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
This was teh go to brand when I had my rats, they loved it made little nests and it absorbed there "droppings" better than any other bedding on the market
Eva M.
Boylston, NS, NS
This is the best product out there is you have a bunny. It's cheap, you get enough to do you a month and it masks the smells really well.