Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsMisc
Jack Daniels Whiskey Barrel Charcoal Briquets Smoker Blocks

Misc Jack Daniels Whiskey Barrel Charcoal Briquets Smoker Blocks

Features: Created from authentic Jack Daniels oak whiskey barrels A product innovation for the charcoal grilling, wood smoking enthusiast Made with barrel pieces Also included are smoker blocks, cut from these original barrels As seasons change, whiskey is drawn in and out of the oak wood barrel Barrels are emptied at maturity and a portion of the whiskey remains inside the wood Cut directly from whiskey saturated barrel staves, the blocks capture a pleasant mix of caramel, vanilla and wood notes and will impart an extraordinary smoked flavor to grilled foods No need to purchase additional woods 6.8 lbs. What's In The Box: Jack Daniels JD. WBC68.U.06 Whiskey Barrel Charcoal Briquets and Smoker Blocks

Does it really smell like jack Daniels whiskey 🥃 ?
Do they actually smell like whiskey?
Do they really smell of whiskey ( a little bit) or they are just regular wood (only branded)..?  Misc Jack Daniels Whiskey Barrel Charcoal Briquets Smoker Blocks
Start your review of Misc Jack Daniels Whiskey Barrel Charcoal Briquets Smoker Blocks!
Elodie P.
Alfred, ON
Misc Jack Daniels Whiskey Barrel Charcoal Briquets Smoker Blocks uploaded by Elodie P.
Really good i love this it’s one of my favourite for the barbecue i love stake or hamburger so it’s perfect for my barbecue.
Jessica W.
Wahiawa, HI
I bought this at our commissary to try it out when we grilled burgers recently. Let me just say that the burgers came out a-mazing!!! The smoker chips smell just like jack Daniels, which we love, and the flavor from smoking the burgers was insanely delicious. They also lit very easily with some lighter fluid. If you're like us and love jack Daniels then definitely give these smoker chips a try!!!
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Misc Jack Daniels Whiskey Barrel Charcoal Briquets Smoker Blocks uploaded by Krista P.
We love everything JD 💙 Whether you love to drink it, cook it, smoke it or slather it with sauce, it's guaranteed delicious! We especially love the smoking chips, but they were also our first find, so it's been around our kitchen the longest. The BBQ sauce is a delicious addition, too!
katha F.
Palo Alto, CA
This is great because it has a great smell to it, but for some reason when I use it the food burns quickly.
Jesse E.
Bridgewater, VA
Dont know anything about this. But it doesn't give you the "I don't own a grill" option. I'm sure its great. Or maybe it isn't.
Sofia D.
Brooklyn, NY
imparts a unique flavouring to what ever is being prepared, smokey.. I dont really know I like it or not. I am not that kind of stuff expert
Andrea A.
Northwood, NH
A great charcoal to use for a summer barbecue. This give a a nice Smokey flavor to all the meat you are grilling.
Tiffany H.
I have used this flavor a few times and have never been dissappointwd. Tastes great on ribs.
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
This is just amazing!!!!! I was so ecstaticwjen I first saw this!!!!! I already use Jack Daniels in my homemade BBQ sauce! It's super affordable! It's such a flavor enhancer you can't even imagine! I highly recommend to try!!!
Becky H.
Mc Kee, KY
Very flavorful and reasonably priced. You can get several uses out of 1 bag. Only disadvantage is it’s often sold out.