MISC BRANDS Zicam Lemon Lime Ultra Cold Remedy Crystals

Zicam Lemon Lime Ultra Cold Remedy Crystals: Reduces duration of the common cold Reduces severity of cold symptoms: sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, coughing, congestion Melts in your mouth Great for on-the-go Convenient dosing No water needed see more...

Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I like that no water is needed. They flavor isn't too terribly bad when you factor in the benefits of taking this product. I take it at the first sign of a cold along with garlic and elderberry and I found that my colds that used to drag out for weeks do not happen anymore. It definitely helps kick the stuff making you sick out fast!
Ashley G.
Delran, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to before I feel sick. Right when I get that throat feeling I start using this and I believe it shortens the length of my illness
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Some people swear by this stuff, but it's never worked for me. Maybe I didn't take it fast enough right when I started to feel sick.
April R.
Have used this many of times with allergies and colds. it works great and I would recommend it